IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

On 3/30/2021 at 10:55 PM, ophelia said:

Jonathan is such a beautiful name, but there have been at least 5 babies in my social circle that are named Jonathan or Jonah.

We eventually decided on another name because we wanted to use a family middle name (Christopher) which would have made for a mouthful. I suppose he would have just become “Jon.”? hindsight

• Upvote 2

I'm pleasantly surprised that Ashley Salyer Hoover, married in August, hasn't announced an impending Trump-loving blessing yet.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that Ashley Salyer Hoover, married in August, hasn't announced an impending Trump-loving blessing yet.

Oh I’m sure she will soon enough. She’s obviously obsessed with fetuses. Considering she spends all her time harassing pregnant women outside of abortion providers. She needs a handy prop for all that harassment. 

• Upvote 15

I'm 19 weeks pregnant now and somehow feel more and more comfortable in this pregnancy. The start was rough, but now I feel fine.
Still there is one thing that this pregnancy has taught me so far: the right to a safe abortion is so so fundamental. No woman should be forced to go through pregnancy against her will and I feel so sorry for all the women that are getting harassed from people like Ashley.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 13

13 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I think this might be her.  It's not a lot of stuff, but she may have just registered for a few things from that store since Pottery Kids & Baby is expensive. She was registered at Pottery Barn for her wedding. She hasn't posted any recent pictures of herself.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's her. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Has anyone heard about Susanna (Neely) Wilkes? I believe she was due February 2 based on a registry I found.

It also looks like Mykelti (Brown) Padron is overdue (3/30/2021 based on instagram).

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Bethella said:

Has anyone heard about Susanna (Neely) Wilkes? I believe she was due February 2 based on a registry I found.

It also looks like Mykelti (Brown) Padron is overdue (3/30/2021 based on instagram).

I’m afraid we won’t be hearing anything from the Neely’s anytime soon. They stopped posting on their blog and they aren’t big on social media. I think we will just have to look at upcoming FEW pictures to figure things out. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Tony and Mykelti Padron welcomed their daughter on Monday April 5th at home.  She weighed 9lbs and was 20 1/2 inches. Her name is Avalon Asa.  Pictures up on People Magazine website

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 10

On 4/8/2021 at 12:54 AM, Bethella said:

I can't find anything baby-wise about Susanna Wilkes or her sister Jessica Wilkes.  I did see a Victoria/Jordan Smith  baby registry on amazingregistry.com with a due date of 4/26/21.  No way to confirm if this is the 3rd Neely sister who married on Feb. 29 last year but I'd bet a quarter it is.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Kalops said:

Abigail Lagoy (Washburn) is per her Instagram pregnant with her 3rd and due mid December.

I wonder when her sister Hannah will give birth. She doesn’t do ultrasounds so I wonder if she’d know roughly when she’s due. 

• Upvote 3

Per Amber Keilen’s Instagram, Craig and Marley Keilen had their baby boy named Knox. Not sure of the exact day he was born, but it looks like it happened very recently. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Per Amber Keilen’s Instagram, Craig and Marley Keilen had their baby boy named Knox. Not sure of the exact day he was born, but it looks like it happened very recently. 

The Keilen’s are actually getting another grandkid! They have 10 kids and sometimes I wonder if they will even have 10 grandkids. It helps that Marley brought at least one child into the marriage. 

• Upvote 4

Hannah Manderino (Washburn) had a boy on the 10 of April. They will name him Ezekiel Ryder. According to her FB he was born 8 days past the due date.

• Thank You 3

9 minutes ago, Kalops said:

Hannah Manderino (Washburn) had a boy on the 10 of April. They will name him Ezekiel Ryder. According to her FB he was born 8 days past the due date.

I bet she won’t get the baby his vitamin k shot even though her brother’s newborn just experienced brain bleeds and almost died because they didn’t bother to get her a vitamin K shot. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 7

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet she won’t get the baby his vitamin k shot even though her brother’s newborn just experienced brain bleeds and almost died because they didn’t bother to get her a vitamin K shot. 

Probably not. I also find it interesting that her sister-in-law Kayleah is praising the medical staff who took care of her daughter, “since the nurses and doctors fight for that amount of education and knowledge”. But they would never do preventive things (like the vitamin K shot or vaccines against ex polio and measles) if a medical professional told them to. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Kalops said:

Probably not. I also find it interesting that her sister-in-law Kayleah is praising the medical staff who took care of her daughter, “since the nurses and doctors fight for that amount of education and knowledge”. But they would never do preventive things (like the vitamin K shot or vaccines against ex polio and measles) if a medical professional told them to. 

Fundies love to go on and on about fetuses in vaccines and that’s why they don’t vaccinate their children. But what about the vitamin k shot? It’s not a vaccine. It’s just a vitamin shot. Yet they don’t bother to get it for their kids either. It just shows they aren’t anti vaccine because of aborted fetuses. They are anti medicine because they are lazy and know better than everyone else. Until their child is deathly ill due to their poor choices. Then modern medicine is great! 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are anti medicine because they are lazy and know better than everyone else. Until their child is deathly ill due to their poor choices. Then modern medicine is great! 

Yes, modern medicine is great but not so great that you actually pay for it.

The usual sequence of events is this:

1. Fundie asshats are on Scamaritan or something similar because Jesus, also modern medicine is evil; 
  2. Family member gets major illness, injury or hospitalization costing big bucks for modern medical treatment; 
  3. After family member is well & medical bills start coming (far in excess of what Scamaritan will ever cover), asshats harangue medical providers to lower bills, with Scamaritan's help;
  4. Asshats then hold fundraisers to get money for the balance.
  5. After getting their money, asshats brag about how they don't use ungodly health insurance.
  6. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

2 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Yes, modern medicine is great but not so great that you actually pay for it.

The usual sequence of events is this:

1. Fundie asshats are on Scamaritan or something similar because Jesus, also modern medicine is evil; 
  2. Family member gets major illness, injury or hospitalization costing big bucks for modern medical treatment; 
  3. After family member is well & medical bills start coming (far in excess of what Scamaritan will ever cover), asshats harangue medical providers to lower bills, with Scamaritan's help;
  4. Asshats then hold fundraisers to get money for the balance.
  5. After getting their money, asshats brag about how they don't use ungodly health insurance.
  6. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Yes, they already have a go fund me for the medical bills that would have been easily prevented with a routine vitamin shot after birth. I doubt this family even does Scameritan. 

• Upvote 10

Idk if anyone caught this but Carlin Bates posted a screenshot where you can see Campbell Morton that her due date is today. I think she never said when was her due date.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

I know we want fundies to have boy babies, but Ezekiel in particular is going to be raised with some absolutely horrific views on girls, judging by what his parents have posted on social media. 
In that photo of Ezekiel, he really looks like Yael did in her newborn photos. 

• Sad 4

10 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I know we want fundies to have boy babies, but Ezekiel in particular is going to be raised with some absolutely horrific views on girls, judging by what his parents have posted on social media. 
In that photo of Ezekiel, he really looks like Yael did in her newborn photos. 

The thing is, Hannah has horrible views of women. So no matter the sex of her baby, they will push extreme sexism. I just hope her daughters grow up and leave the minute they turn 18. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Idk if anyone caught this but Carlin Bates posted a screenshot where you can see Campbell Morton that her due date is today. I think she never said when was her due date.

I believe that the date was known already.  She's been posting pretty regularly about the pregnancy.  I think it's in the master chart.

15 minutes ago, JMO said:

I believe that the date was known already.  She's been posting pretty regularly about the pregnancy.  I think it's in the master chart.

I had her as April but not the exact day. 

• Thank You 1

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Fundies love to go on and on about fetuses in vaccines and that’s why they don’t vaccinate their children. But what about the vitamin k shot? It’s not a vaccine. It’s just a vitamin shot. Yet they don’t bother to get it for their kids either. It just shows they aren’t anti vaccine because of aborted fetuses. They are anti medicine because they are lazy and know better than everyone else. Until their child is deathly ill due to their poor choices. Then modern medicine is great! 

Here’s something that’s stuck with me since I learned about it. In 1972, Uruguayan Air Force Flight 571, carrying a Uruguayan rugby team, their friends and family, crashed into the Andes mountains. For 72 days the survivors battled the cold and starvation. How did they survive? Cannibalism. They ate the bodies of those who perished in the crash and subsequent avalanches.

They reasoned turning to cannibalism with this view:

Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that we may live. They equated their decision to the Eucharist.

Matthew 26: 26

‘26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”‘

As well as the verse John 15:13

‘Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.’

Their friends died so that they could live. 

I just don’t see how that can’t be applied to vaccines. Could it not be argued that these aborted fetuses can be used in the same manner? Their “deaths” can be used for betterment of lives. Their remains could be used to save countless lives. 

I hope this rambling mess makes some sense. 

(For more information on the rugby team and their ordeal check out Piers Paul Read’s book ‘Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors.’ There is also a 1993 film based on the events called ‘Alive’.) 

This YouTube video is also quite informative:

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic