IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

If you are going to be quiverful, you are pretty much guaranteed you will experience a miscarriage at least once. That’s just basic stats. 
ETA: I’m not trying to be callous. I just think quiverful fundies need to be prepared for this because it likely will happen. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Josie is having a girl named Hazel Sloane. Not a surprising name since it’s very on trend like Willow. 

My friend named her boarder collies Willow and Hazel like 8 years ago. Now I can't disconnect the Balka babies from the dogs?

Edited by EmiSue
  • Haha 24

3 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Is she doing a tree theme? Maybe the next ones will be Juniper, Aspen, and Myrtle.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she went with a lot of nature inspired names since they are so trendy right now. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Is she doing a tree theme? Maybe the next ones will be Juniper, Aspen, and Myrtle.

I like Juniper. It'd be real easy for them to go by June or Junie, if they wanted.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Ngl, I actually love all of those names. Of course, I am a sucker for nature names. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Josie is having a girl named Hazel Sloane. Not a surprising name since it’s very on trend like Willow. 

Lovely name.  Unique and retro, but not bizarre.  Bonus points for being fairly easy to spell.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Hazel Sloane Balka is such a mouth full. I'm not surprised by the name and I agree that a nature theme seems inevitable.  I can see an Ash in their future. And maybe a Pearl. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Peter Magnuson’s wife had their 5th child on Feb 18th. They named her Emma Ruth. We don’t talk about them much on FJ but Peter is involved in IBLP/ATI. He seems to always be a featured speaker at Big Sandy every year. So I guess it’s worth noting how many children they have. Currently they have Lars, Kate, Annika, Alexander, and now Emma. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

On 2/18/2021 at 3:45 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I love the name Sloan(e) and it would be my top choice if I ever had a daughter. Now I'm doubting everything I like.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, Noquiver said:

I know that the Robertson’s aren’t typical fundies discussed so I’m sorry if this is off topic but I fell down an Instagram rabbit hole yesterday and Sadie Robertson.. Huff? Is having a girl and the hints she gave for the name is It’s a word  you see a lot but isn’t traditionally a name and it’s from the bible. So I imagine they’re having a virtue name (could the name be virtue?!) but a non common one? I think her nephews name is John Shepard so they could go pretty out there. Mostly I just have no where else to chat about this so. Thank you for indulging me.

I'm late but I bet it's Selah.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 2/18/2021 at 11:14 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Juniper would be a cute name, also fitting their style, Aspen to me is a place, so that's a meeh from me. but then again, they have a brooklyn in their family, so who knows to me. (I know it is not just a place, but since English is not my first language, the place is my first association)

Myrtle always makes me think of Moaning Myrtle though.. :D

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Juniper would be a cute name, also fitting their style, Aspen to me is a place, so that's a meeh from me. but then again, they have a brooklyn in their family, so who knows to me. (I know it is not just a place, but since English is not my first language, the place is my first association)

Plus Carson and Holland-

• Haha 2

Please tell me I’m not the only one who hears the name Sloane and immediately thinks of this:

336811DF-A1E6-4144-904A-F00137DEF87C.jpeg

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Please tell me I’m not the only one who hears the name Sloane and immediately thinks of this:

336811DF-A1E6-4144-904A-F00137DEF87C.jpeg

No, you are not! I love the name Sloane but I instantly thought of Ferris Bueller's Day Off too ?

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

That would be Aspyn. Duh. Get the spelling right. :) 

• Haha 5

Addie Morton is due in August with a boy. I'm betting on Micheal in the name. Not a honeymoon baby but still with a baby before her 1st anniversary. 

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 4

4 minutes ago, JMO said:

Addie Morton is due in August with a boy. I'm betting on Micheal in the name. Not a honeymoon baby but still with a baby before her 1st anniversary. 

She will be 30 by then. I’m sure she’s thrilled. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Patience Pennington Axman is due with #2 in August. 

Oh jeez. 

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic