IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To

Bethella

50 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Maci Jo Webster was born today.

Princess Eugenie had her son today as well and it's on the front page of People online. You kind of have to look for Alyssa's news. As it should be. I'm completely done with these people & their media whoring. I can't understand how people have chosen to make these people "famous". 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

Now That would make a ridiculous fan fiction. In 20 years Maci Jo Webster goes to Britain to preach to the God less heathen and meets young Master Brooksbank doing what ever Aristocratic young men do. A Modern Pygmalionesc story Even. 

Edited by tabitha2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 28

Craig and Marley Keilen are having their 1st baby together (and her third). I noticed a pregnant emoji on Marley’s fb and went to check and sure enough, there’s a registry in her name. Baby is a boy and due April 15th

A8981DC5-C6DF-4B8E-9B07-97C5D044251C.thumb.png.9609990018ffc53ccca92299ea119c49.png

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/marley-keilen-april-2021-gilbert/1AFXEJRRI8W64

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

Sarah Shearer (she is friends with the Mortons) had a girl. Not sure of the details.

Her name is Caroline and it looks like Sarah had her at home.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

In Australia, the Bonell family welcomes a new grandchildren, Xavier John, second child from Karl and Claire Bonell. From their FB

• Thank You 1

11 hours ago, browngrl said:

Sarah Shearer (she is friends with the Mortons) had a girl. Not sure of the details.

That's disappointing. Sarah is such a misogynist -  I hate that she is going to raise a girl to be as self depreciating as she is.

Sarah was sold a bill of goods about humanity and women & now she's going to sell the same crap to her daughter. Plus, this little girl will lose her childhood very soon as she gets siblings she'll have to mother. 

At least a boy would have had some semblance of living a life of his own. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 9
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Sarah is such a misogynist

I agree, Sarah is particularly mean spirited fundie.  She seems woefully uneducated about science, feminism, vaccines etc but is more than happy to opine about them in as judgmental a tone as possible. I can only check her instagram rarely because it always sends my blood pressure soaring. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Krahn family blog is waking up. There's a pic of Hosanna (Krahn) and Nate Bladine with their daughter named Ruth. I assume she is born on june 2020. and Hosanna and Nate are expecting again.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 9

Tommy and Kaylea Washburn had a girl on 2/13. Her name is Tehilah Ahavah. Way too many girls are being born into that sexist family. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

Tabitha (Fisher) Gimenez is pregnant and due around March 20th.... And after Liberty and Freedom, she's going to have another daughter, they will name her Victory Belle.   http://thelifeasmrandmrsgimenez.blogspot.com/

Virginia (Keckler) Shedd is pregnant with another girl, the third, after Gwendolyn and Lucinda.... I don't know her due date but according the pics, i assume march or april.    http://virginiak.blogspot.com/  

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 2

Love the name choices Gwendolyn and Lucinda, so not obviously fundie and rather elegant and slightly old fashioned but in a good way. It makes a nice change from the run of the mill fundie names. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Allison Bontrager Helferich is pregnant and due late spring, based on her ig. 

Edit: oops, already posted.

I wonder when her due date is exactly, early June maybe? She’s quite far along then

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Allison Bontrager Helferich said she’s pregnant and due late spring. She got married in August.

Another reason why she's not hosting her young woman's retreat.

Color me shocked ?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

Disappointing but sadly not unexpected. I wonder how long it will take her to be all knowing on the subjects of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 6

30 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Disappointing but sadly not unexpected. I wonder how long it will take her to be all knowing on the subjects of pregnancy, childbirth and parenthood?

If she's already in the second or even third trimester, she may have already figured out that it doesn't always go how you want. Rough beginning maybe?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Angelface said:

She already is. She's just got a list of perfectly perfect marriage ramblings to get through first. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Intothewind said:

I am not surprised by either this pregnancy or the miscarriage. I've miscarried, I wish it on no one, but I wondered if that was the case since she's been pretty quiet lately and that's my go-to grief response too. 

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic