IGNORED

2021 Predictions and Who Got It Right for 2020

Audrey2

I went a little rogue in my predictions and also listed some people I thought we'd lose one or more of. Sadly, one came true yesterday. Beverly Cleary died at age 104, just a couple of weeks before her 105th birthday. Thank you for inspiring so many readers.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• indianabones

• Italiangirl

• Bluebirdbluebell

• Audrey2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are finishing 2020 and it is time for the annual fundie prediction thread. Usually we have a fantastic thread by @SunnySideUp but she has not been on freejinger since november so i hope she doesnt

Thank you SO much for doing this! I loved doing this every year, but I've been MIA this year for a lot of good reasons! Amid the crazy pandemic, I've bought a house and had a baby ❤️ Unfortunately, th

My only prediction is that as soon as FJ is shut down for the announced upgrades: - Nurthan will announce a pregnancy (or JillRod will do it) - Sarah Maxwell will announce her engagement

Posted Images

On 3/27/2021 at 12:08 AM, Audrey2 said:

I went a little rogue in my predictions and also listed some people I thought we'd lose one or more of. Sadly, one came true yesterday. Beverly Cleary died at age 104, just a couple of weeks before her 105th birthday. Thank you for inspiring so many readers.

I think you also predicted prince Philip? He has died at age 99.

• Upvote 2
Audrey2
18 minutes ago, medimus said:

I think you also predicted prince Philip? He has died at age 99.

Sadly, yes I did. That is been two for my list in less than a month. It's okay if we don't lose any more from that list.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Sadly, yes I did. That is been two for my list in less than a month. It's okay if we don't lose any more from that list.

In case my profile pic isn't obvious, I'm seriously dreading the moment I learn Julie Andrews is no longer gracing this earth with her presence. She's 85 and I'm hoping she's in as good shape as she seems. 

• I Agree 5
JermajestyDuggar
3 hours ago, EmiSue said:

In case my profile pic isn't obvious, I'm seriously dreading the moment I learn Julie Andrews is no longer gracing this earth with her presence. She's 85 and I'm hoping she's in as good shape as she seems. 

Mine is Betty White. She reminds me so much of my grandma it’s scary. But my grandma died almost 8 years ago. I miss my grandma and I’ll miss Betty.

• Love 6

I will admit, when I was making my list I was looking at important people age 90 and over. Sadly there is reason to be concerned about others who haven't reached age 90.

I know in some ways my prediction was kind of easy when I looked at that age group but when you consider predicting courtships and or pregnancies for fundies some Fundy wives have a pretty good chance of being pregnant each year as well.

• Upvote 1