IGNORED

2021 Predictions and Who Got It Right for 2020

Italiangirl

Who had predicted a Bori pregnancy? Bates babygeddon has started, due in June 2021. How many more announce we will have from the Bates this year? I say pregnancy for Carlin and Erin and engagement and wedding for Esther and Nathan, maybe a late in the year engagement for Katie and Travis with a wedding in the early 2022

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• indianabones

• Italiangirl

• Bluebirdbluebell

• Audrey2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are finishing 2020 and it is time for the annual fundie prediction thread. Usually we have a fantastic thread by @SunnySideUp but she has not been on freejinger since november so i hope she doesnt

Thank you SO much for doing this! I loved doing this every year, but I've been MIA this year for a lot of good reasons! Amid the crazy pandemic, I've bought a house and had a baby ❤️ Unfortunately, th

My only prediction is that as soon as FJ is shut down for the announced upgrades: - Nurthan will announce a pregnancy (or JillRod will do it) - Sarah Maxwell will announce her engagement

Posted Images

llucie
6 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Who had predicted a Bori pregnancy? Bates babygeddon has started, due in June 2021. How many more announce we will have from the Bates this year? I say pregnancy for Carlin and Erin and engagement and wedding for Esther and Nathan, maybe a late in the year engagement for Katie and Travis with a wedding in the early 2022

I did and also that it would be a girl.  I predicted a pregnancy for all the Bateses minus Michaela. To be honest at this point the surprising thing would be them not being pregnant.

• I Agree 2
sleepygirl1
3 hours ago, llucie said:

I did and also that it would be a girl.  I predicted a pregnancy for all the Bateses minus Michaela. To be honest at this point the surprising thing would be them not being pregnant.

I also predicted a Bori pregnancy, however I also predicted a Michaela one too. I don’t know I just have this itch that I have never had before that she will be a mother before the year is out.

JordynDarby5

Does being half right count? I predicted Bori would have baby number three but I thought it would be a boy.

• I Agree 2
Bluebirdbluebell
On 12/27/2020 at 2:38 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Bates:

Nathan and Esther get married.  Babies for Erin and Tori.

I predicted it!

On 12/27/2020 at 9:26 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I already posted predictions, but actually I think both Carlin and Josie (Bates) will be pregnant next year. 

I'll probably think of a few more predictions later. 

I also predicted Josie's pregnancy. ( By next year, I meant this year 2021.)

Stop_Counting
On 12/28/2020 at 3:58 AM, medimus said:

Pregnancies: Kendra gives birth in mid feb and announces another pregnancy at the end of December (due June 2022), Abbie, Jessa, Lauren and Claire announce pregnacies and give birth in 2021. Jessa has twins. Anna, Jill and Joy announce pregnancies, but give birth in 2022 along with Kendra.

Relationships: Jana gets engaged. Justin and Claire marry in mid february. Most of Jed, Jer, Jason and James are in relationships at different stages. With 1 or 2 weddings by the end of the year.

Other: Derick finishes law school and gets a job.

This  is mostly my predictions

I think the Duggars could have more than two wedding by the end of the year. Also, I'm predicting someone is courting a Wissmann sibling. 

I agree with your pregnancy predictions, but I think Joy, Anna and maybe Jill will have babies in 2021

Edited by Stop_Counting
  • Upvote 4
medimus
9 hours ago, Stop_Counting said:

This  is mostly my predictions

I think the Duggars could have more than two wedding by the end of the year. Also, I'm predicting someone is courting a Wissmann sibling. 

I agree with your pregnancy predictions, but I think Joy, Anna and maybe Jill will have babies in 2021

I kind of want to see that! All of the married duggars having a baby in one year. Just for the madness. (No I don't actually want any more babies born to this family)

• Bless Your Heart 1
becky_m2001

I feel like Jill and Derick will start trying for a 3rd baby when he graduates this year. As for everyone else it's a 50-50 chance someone will end up with a bun in the oven. The only pregnancy announcement I'd actually be happy for would be Michaela and only because she seems to want a child SO badly. It's unfortunate that any Keilen baby will end up drowning in Kool-Aid.

• Upvote 3
MaryOrMartha

Am impressed that I guessed gender and name correctly for Whitney & Zach Bates' baby!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1
JordynDarby5
2 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Am impressed that I guessed gender and name correctly for Whitney & Zach Bates' baby!

Good job!

• Thank You 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Katzchen24

My only prediction is that as soon as FJ is shut down for the announced upgrades:

- Nurthan will announce a pregnancy (or JillRod will do it)

- Sarah Maxwell will announce her engagement

- Vine Valley will be released (along with the Arndt kidults?) to the public

And the entire membership of FJ (me included) will lose their collective minds waiting for the server to come online again..........

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14
Bluebirdbluebell
1 hour ago, Katzchen24 said:

My only prediction is that as soon as FJ is shut down for the announced upgrades:

- Nurthan will announce a pregnancy (or JillRod will do it)

- Sarah Maxwell will announce her engagement

- Vine Valley will be released (along with the Arndt kidults?) to the public

And the entire membership of FJ (me included) will lose their collective minds waiting for the server to come online again..........

Justin Duggar will get married tomorrow!  and the pictures will be released 7pm central! 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
indianabones
On 1/1/2021 at 3:26 AM, indianabones said:

Jessa/Ben: We will find out that the Seewald family had COVID this past year and that it took Jessa months to recover and may have caused her to have a miscarriage. She will get pregnant with baby #4, due in 2021, and it will be a boy.

Screenshot_20210218-105911.png.a0046a79b95726754c2e143426f8f969.png

I'm still convinced that she had COVID. Now, let's see if it's a boy!

• I Agree 5
Italiangirl

I think we could be almost sure they all have had COVID, after all, Joy admitted they have had it so it easy assumes that also the other families/siblings catch it, is not like they avoided mass gatherings, wore masks, or try to maintain a distance between all the houses/members 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
indianabones
47 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I think we could be almost sure they all have had COVID, after all, Joy admitted they have had it so it easy assumes that also the other families/siblings catch it, is not like they avoided mass gatherings, wore masks, or try to maintain a distance between all the houses/members 

Yes, but for the sake of getting my prediction right I want her to go on the record saying that she had it 😆

• Haha 7
MaryOrMartha
On 1/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, MaryOrMartha said:

And the name for the new JoKen baby girl!

• Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...
indianabones

I think we can all agree that Erin Paine's newly announced infertility was a black swan event, right?

And congrats to the people who guessed a February wedding for Justin and Claire! The odds were in your favor.

• Upvote 4
JermajestyDuggar

I just read mine on the first page and I’ve already got a lot of them right and it’s only March 😝

• Upvote 4
justmy2cents
50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just read mine on the first page and I’ve already got a lot of them right and it’s only March 😝

Would be fun for someone to tally everyone’s correct guesses at the end of the year and have a ‘winner’. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
Snarkasarus Rex

I think I’m in the minority calling for a JerKatey relationship, but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it😂

• Haha 4
JMO
On 3/4/2021 at 4:32 PM, indianabones said:

I think we can all agree that Erin Paine's newly announced infertility was a black swan event, right?

And congrats to the people who guessed a February wedding for Justin and Claire! The odds were in your favor.

I don't she officially announced that she's infertile,  right? She had one ovary removed and part of another.  While she very well could be infertile it's not impossible for her to be pregnant again and she had a high baseline of fertility.  I think we won't know until we know if she doesn't have any more kids.  

• Upvote 1
justmy2cents
33 minutes ago, JMO said:

I don't she officially announced that she's infertile,  right? She had one ovary removed and part of another.  While she very well could be infertile it's not impossible for her to be pregnant again and she had a high baseline of fertility.  I think we won't know until we know if she doesn't have any more kids.  

Pretty sure Erin said it would take a miracle for her to get pregnant again. She also talked about her hormones completely being out of whack now and needing medication to control them. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
Bluebirdbluebell
2 hours ago, JMO said:

Erin said it would take a miracle for her to have another baby. She has a third of an ovary left.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
JMO

NVM. I just saw the US Weekly article

• Upvote 2