IGNORED

2021 Predictions and Who Got It Right for 2020

I did my Rod predictions in their thread.

Duggars:

Pregnancy for all except Jinger.

Marriage and pregnancy for Claire.

Jed!, Jer, Jason courting and Jer gets engaged 

Jana courts.

James late 2021 courtship with Lauren C.

Jackson goes to Alert.

Hannie graduates homefooling.

Bates:

Pregnancies for everyone except Whitney and Alyssa bc they already are so healthy births for them. And no pregnancy for Michael. 

Nathan married. Lawson courting and engaged late in the year. Trace desperate.

Jackson goes to alert. 

Trace goes to the police academy.

Lawson pretends to be a leo.

Nathan continues to be a sexist dickhead.

Katie (and Kelly) practically begs Travis to propose. He does in the fall.

Warden announces a special friend (if he turns 18).

Maxwells:

Sarah married!!!!

Arndts:

Clear the bench and everyone gets married- safely at home!

Kellers:

David gets engaged to a non-Rod.

Edited by Kelsey
Mixed up the Duggar twin boys
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• indianabones

• Italiangirl

• Bluebirdbluebell

• Audrey2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are finishing 2020 and it is time for the annual fundie prediction thread. Usually we have a fantastic thread by @SunnySideUp but she has not been on freejinger since november so i hope she doesnt

Thank you SO much for doing this! I loved doing this every year, but I've been MIA this year for a lot of good reasons! Amid the crazy pandemic, I've bought a house and had a baby ❤️ Unfortunately, th

My only prediction is that as soon as FJ is shut down for the announced upgrades: - Nurthan will announce a pregnancy (or JillRod will do it) - Sarah Maxwell will announce her engagement

Posted Images

artdecades

Ok, lets give this a shot

Duggars

• Pest and Anna
    • M7 announcement in the spring, born fall
    • Matthew for a boy, Melanie for a girl
    • Meredith will graduate to full on SisterMom status
  • Jana
    • Courtship and wedding. I have a feeling this will be her year. Some fundie guy who is otherwise not known or followed by us. I know this is a risky prediction
    • No pregnancy annoucnement.
    • Will move into the little house Jessa and Ben are in
  • JD
    • Planes 2 announced early summer, due late 2021 or early 2022.
    • Boy named David
  • Jill and Derick
    • no baby announcements
    • Derick finishes law school and passes the bar
    • continue to progress in some ways while remaining hopeless fundie in others
  • Bessa
    • Great Christian Hero #4 will be announced by early spring, born by late summer/early fall
    • Will finally move out of the tiny house
  • JinJer
    • Stay in LA
    • Book is a flop
    • no baby announcement
  • JoKen
    • #3 will be named Brooke or Avery
    • #4 will be announced by winter. A boy
  • SiRen
    • CSA pregnancy will be announced around new year, born summer
    • Boy: Caleb; Girl: Charlotte
  • Joy and Austin
    • No pregnancy announcement
    • get in trouble for saying something on social media
  • Claritin
    • Stay in Texas
    • Honeymoon baby
    • Keep a low profile
  • Various howlers and lost girls
    • One of the lost boys will court
    • Bunk Bed Jed will continue to ignore that he even ran for government

Bates

• Whitney and Zach will have a girl, name Keara or some variation
  • Michaela and Brandon, Trace, Warden, and Jackson: nothing new will happen
  • Cherin
    • Baby announcement at beginning of the year
  • Lawson
    • Tiffany will end things before it is publicly announced.
    • Will get a taste for LA and visit more often
    • Will get even more unbearable
  • Nathan
    • I think he and Esther are already engaged so announcement soon and marriage by may
    • Baby announcement by October
  • Alyssa
    • will continue to spend more time coordinating matching outfits than 'homeschooling'
  • Tori
    • Baby announcement early spring
    • Another krazy k name
  • Carlin
    • Baby announcement in the summer. 
  • Katie
    • Engagement in summer, marriage in fall
    • honeymoon baby

Rodrigues

• Jill will flounce from social media for a short time
  • no pregnancy
  • no courtships for any of the kids
  • Nathan and Nurie
    • pregnancy announcement right after new years
    • baby has a N name
    • no public social media

Others

• Sierra
    • Another baby by the end of 2021
  • Maxwells
    • no daughters courting (don't follow them enough to guess further)
  • Caldwells
    • baby is a boy. No other pregnancy announced during 2021
  • Upvote 4
Audrey2

Adding a couple more non-fundy predictions...

We will lose a national treasure this year. I'm thinking Clint Eastwood, Ed Asher, Mel Brooks, Dick Van Duke, David Attenborough, Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, Bob Barker, Angela Lansbury, Betty White, or Beverly Cleary. Hopefully not more than one. (All are 90 plus and Beverly Cleary is 104). I fear that I will also add Prince Philip to the list.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 8
Italiangirl

What do you think will be the first announcement of 2021? And by who? 

I don't think it will be a pregnancy but rather an engagement or a courtship. But I don't know who will be the first to open the year, maybe a Bates?

Or the Maxwell will shock us all and announce the marriage of one of the girl? 

Happy new year to all my fellow Fj, here hoping 2021 will treat us better than 2020 🥳😎🎆

• Upvote 3
indianabones

Duggars:

Josh/Anna: Anna will announce a pregnancy and it will be a boy named Matthew.

John/Abbie: Abbie will get pregnant with twins- two girls.

Jana: Jana will remain single and TLC will do an episode with a special feature on her dog Willow.

Jill/Derrick: Derrick will graduate law school and get a job that requires the family to either move temporarily or permanently. Israel will continue public school and Jill will continue posting boring YouTube videos. No signs of less tension with Jim Bob.

Jessa/Ben: We will find out that the Seewald family had COVID this past year and that it took Jessa months to recover and may have caused her to have a miscarriage. She will get pregnant with baby #4, due in 2020, and it will be a boy.

Jinger/Jeremy: They will either try to get their own spin-off on TLC or leave the network entirely and try for a Christian-themed reality show on UP or another niche network. Their book will be a flop and they will close their online business. Jinger will go back to brunette. No pregnancy for them.

Joy/Austin: Joy will announce another pregnancy around the end of the year. They'll become embroiled in a controversy either having to do with Joy's Parler account or Austin's sub-par contracting work.

Joe/Kendra: They will announce a fourth pregnancy at the end of 2021 and get a lot of flack about it. Christina Caldwell will go into premature labor, and we'll see an expensive looking "aunt and niece" photoshoot once both babies are born (with lots of bows).

Josiah/Lauren: Lauren will keep a low profile on social media and announce her second baby when she's almost through her second trimester. It will be a boy named Charlie. 

Jeremiah: He will announce a courtship (i.e. an engagement) with Katey Nakatsu and we will see an episode of Counting On where he does stereotypical Arizona things, like horseback riding through the desert or holding scorpions/rattlesnakes. The show will also make a big deal about Katey being 1/4th Japanese. They will have a winter wedding in Arizona.

Justin/Claire: They will have the first Duggar outdoor wedding in Texas in March and it will have hundreds of guests attend with no masks or social distancing. David Waller will perform the ceremony and a pregnant Grace Etbauer will be the matron of honor. Claire will announce a pregnancy once she's nine weeks along, three months after the wedding. Justin will be the first Duggar teen dad. They'll also officially be living in Texas and TLC will make a big deal about Justin being the first Duggar boy to move closer to his wife's family.

Bates:

Zach/Whitney: Whitney will have another boy and they'll name him Hunter or Tucker or something.

Michaela/Brandon: Michael will continue with her nursing education.

Erin/Chad: Erin will announce a pregnancy at the beginning of the year and it will be a boy. They will still be living in their tiny rental house when he is born.

Alyssa/John: Alyssa will have Maci Jo and keep visibly parentifying Allie.

Lawson: Lawson will announce his courtship with Tiffany Espensen on the next I Love You Day episode and UP will focus on how wordly she is because she's a Hollywood actress. They will break up by the end of the year and he will post lots of sad tweets/Instastories.

Nathan: He will announce his engagement to Esther at the I Love You Day event, and they will have a summer wedding. She will take over a year to get pregnant.

Tori/Bobby: Tori will have her third boy named Krater or Karton and will make a big deal about being a "boy mom". We will hear very little about their family all year.

Carlin/Evan: Carlin will get pregnant again with another girl and name her Ella. They will document everything on YouTube. Evan will get COVID a second time and they'll post a video about how funny it is that he got it twice.

Trace: More jumping out of planes and horseback riding, but nothing on the romance front.

Josie/Kelton: Josie will announce a second pregnancy early in the year and post a ton about how it's her rainbow baby. It will be a boy with another nature themed name.

Katie: She will still be doing a long distance courtship with Travis and be nagging him on the show about an engagement by the end of the year. No actual engagement, though.

Warden: Kelly Jo will start talking about how he has a special friend once he turns 18 in May. He will announce that he has a girlfriend by the fall.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
lexiloumarie

Duggars

Pregnant in 2021: Jessa, Lauren, Abbie, Anna, Claire, Kendra (again - may not announce until 2022), Joy 

Change in relationship status like Courting/Married/Etc: Justin married, Jed &/or Jer, James courting

Bates

Pregnant in 2021: Erin, Tori, Josie, Carlin

Courting/Married/Etc: Katie married, Nathan engaged at least, middle lost boy courting (warden, jackson, etc) , Trace courting again

Maxwell

Pregnant in 2021: Chelsy, Anna (of Jesse), 

Courting, Married, ETC: one daughter married, the sacrificial daughter to prove a point. Other two kept safely at home. 

Morton/Smith/Sanders

Pregnant in 2021: Kressant, Rachel, Adeline, Lise, Alyssa, Kennedy

Courtship/Marriage/Etc: Edwin courtship and marriage to someone we already know 

• Upvote 4
Audrey2
5 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Adding a couple more non-fundy predictions...

We will lose a national treasure this year. I'm thinking Clint Eastwood, Ed Asher, Mel Brooks, Dick Van Duke, David Attenborough, Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, Bob Barker, Angela Lansbury, Betty White, or Beverly Cleary. Hopefully not more than one. (All are 90 plus and Beverly Cleary is 104). I fear that I will also add Prince Philip to the list.

Quoting myself because autocorrect doesn't know who Ed Asner is. Dick Van Dyke is also beyond autocorrect.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
artdecades

I forgot a few fundies in my predictions

- Lauren Caldwell won’t marry Titus. No mention of him ever from the Caldwells. She also won’t court a Duggar at least this year.

- Ashley Salyer will announce her pregnancy in February. She will use her pregnancy to get even more preachy about abortion and harassing women at planned parenthood. As soon as the umbilical cord is cut she will drag her infant with her to harass women at PP.

- Josie Bates. I think she’s already pregnant so we will get an announcement mid January. August birth. Another girl, named Marnie or Margot.

- Pecan thieves. David will burn out from being a pastor pretty quickly. Will go crawling back to IBLP. Pregnancy announcement around May. Will be another girl thus further thwarting snarkers who want to know how their name theme works. Darcy but with a unique spelling.

- Lily Swanson will court and marry a generic ATI guy.

• Upvote 5
indianabones

I forgot to add that I think TLC will start including more footage of Josh on Counting On this year, prompting his fifth victim to go public and do a tell-all interview.

• Upvote 5
harkasquirrel

I’ll play!

Duggars:

Bowpocalypse continues, with announcements from Jessa, Lauren, Claire, and Anna during the first half of the year, and Abbie, Kendra, and possibly Joy and Jill during the second. The new fight will be over who has the first boy in a sea of girls (gonna say Lauren or Jill) and who has the first set of twins (Kendra or Claire).

Jed! and Katey are engaged by October.

No changes for Jana, Jer-James, Jackson-Josie. Any courtships with Lauren Caldwell will be put on hold until 2022.

Rodrigues:

The first Nurthan baby arrives by the end of the year. They’ll be named Nathan Edward Jr if they’re a boy or Neveah Jill if they’re a girl. Jill will vaguebook about not being able to get pregnant, and will try to convince the newlyweds to move to Ohio.

Tim continues to study for his pilot’s license, maybe releases a second album.

Kaylee continues to sister mom, but I hope she’s able to find her farmer and break free.

Renee pre-courts, Jill shares too much and the guy bails similar to Nurie’s first courtship.

Philip moves out to live/work with a preacher and fulfill his dream of being a pastor.

The Jillification of poor Tessie continues.

Bairds:

Ellissa will move to Ukraine after her wedding but be back in the US by Thanksgiving. Her reasoning will be either for maternity care or it’ll be a temporary visit that extends indefinitely.

Bethany will announce another pregnancy due in mid-2022, another boy.

Arndts:

Following the success of Luke’s courtship, more boys will court. I’m picking James, Philip, and/or Seth.

Maxwells:

Pregnancy announcements from John and Chelsey (boy born mid December 2021) and Jesse and Anna Patrice (boy born September 2021).

NR-Anna is declared cancer free and is able to stop treatment.

Surprise courtship for either Anna or Mary.

Edited by harkasquirrel
Forgot the maxwells!
  • Upvote 5
Topaz

Duggars

Josh & Anna - pregnancy, baby not born until 2022. Continue to stay out of the show, some more passive-aggressive comments from Anna about not being included. 

Jana - nothing.

John & Abbie - baby #2 born. 

Jill & Derick - Derick graduates from law school and gets a job. Israel stays in school. No baby.

Jessa & Ben - baby #4 born.

Jinger & Jeremy - continue building their ‘brand’. No baby.

Joseph & Kendra - baby #3 born. She’ll be pregnant again by the end of the year but won’t announce until 2022.

Josiah & Lauren - pregnancy, baby not born until 2022.

Joy & Austin - pregnancy, baby not born until 2022.

Justin & Claire - Wedding and pregnancy, baby not die until 2022. 

Howlers and lost girls - couple of courtships for the howlers, probably Jed and Jer. Both get engaged with a double wedding planned for 2022.

Bateseseseses

Zach & Whitney - baby boy.

Michaela & Brandon - Michaela gets a job nursing. No pregnancy or adoption.

Erin & Chad - baby #5.

Nathan & Esther - engagement, wedding and pregnancy, baby due in 2022.

Lawson - more fame seeking and double standards. No actual changes.

Alyssa & John. Maci Jo born, no new pregnancy.

Tori & Bobby - baby #3, name doesn’t start with a K.

Carlin & Evan - pregnancy, baby due in 2022. Layla doesn’t have any more health issues.

Josie & Kelton - baby #2.

Katie & Travis - engagement.

Trace - courtship.

Rods

Nurie & Nathan - pregnancy, baby due in 2022.

Renee - courtship. (And Kaylee) is passed over again.

Jill & David - no new baby. 

Jill does something so awful that it wouldn’t occur to anyone to guess it. 

Andersons

Zsu Zsu & PP - pregnancy, baby due in 2022.

Solomon - gets married with no prior announcement by Zsu. FJ figures it out anyhow.

More disturbing behaviour from at least one of the older boys (I’d really like to be wrong about this one).

Maxhell

Steve appears more unhealthy but it’s never addressed on the blog.

Joe & Elissa - baby #4 is suspected from photos but no confirmation.

John & Chelsey - baby #3.

Jesse & Anna - baby #1.  They continue to live in the city but move to a place with more space for the baby.

Chris & Anna - good progress with Anna’s treatment. No pregnancy.

Nathan & Melanie - no pregnancy. Hints that the ABC kids are getting to participate in programs at their church.

Mortons (I’ve lost track of the numbers for most of them)

Mike & Kress - baby #?

Wes & Rachel - baby #?

Sam & Alyssa - baby #5.

Andrew & Kennedy - baby #?

Campbell & John - baby boy, no new pregnancy.

Addie & Michael - baby #1

No pregnancy for Martha or Dorothy, no change for Katie.

Courtship for Edwin.

Others

Rogers - pregnancy but baby due in 2022. Caris makes good progress (fingers crossed for this one).

Braggie - no new pregnancy. Hard continues to be the same as bad despite her protestations to the contrary. The older twins raise the younger ones.

Clara - lots of hints and then surprise! a new baby. No idea what number she’s up to now.

Wallers - pregnancy, baby due in 2022.

Bonts - baby #1 for Allison, a boy. Pregnancies for Cass and Lina.

• Upvote 5
SunnySideUp
On 12/26/2020 at 11:45 AM, llucie said:

We are finishing 2020 and it is time for the annual fundie prediction thread. Usually we have a fantastic thread by @SunnySideUp but she has not been on freejinger since november so i hope she doesnt mind i created it instead. Here you can find last year predictions:

So, lets take a look at last year guesses! To make it more simple i will just make a recap on the predictions that were correct. Some families i wasnt able to find the information on them, so if your prediction is missing or you know something is wrong please let me know so i can edit the post and correct the info.

Duggars:

• Josh/Anna: no pregnancy in 2020 (@Caskett4ever, @JMO, @Babysitter, @JermajestyDuggar, @SorenaJ,@albireo, @SunnySideUp, @lunaselene503, @Zebedee @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl @Triplet3 ), Josh stays out of the spotlight (@SunnySideUp)
  • John/Abbie: hospital birth with no complications (@JMO, @Babysitter @Jatalie1996 @Italiangirl), No new pregnancy announcement in 2020 (@Caskett4ever, @JMO, @Jatalie1996 @albireo @SunnySideUp @Ticklish ), planned hospital birth (@TuringMachine @SorenaJ), baby girl born in january (@albireo @JermajestyDuggar @Kelsey ), no aviation name/Amelia is not part of the name (@albireo @singsingsing ), 3 people guessed Grace as middle name (@albireo @Triplet3 @singsingsing ) but nobody guessed it as first name.
  • Jana: no courtship (@anjulibai @frugalitymom @JermajestyDuggar @Zebedee @raspberrymint), Posts very instagrammable garden pictures (@SorenaJ), Jana will post pics and be snarky about her single status (@rebeccawriter01), Jana dedicates her time to gardening and the ocasional travel with Laura (@llucie)
  • Jill/Derrick: Derick continues to talk about Jim Bob and TLC (@anjulibai  @haroldtheyrefundies @Nashville92 @singsingsing @Italiangirl), Derick continues with law school (@petrushka  @haroldtheyrefundies @JermajestyDuggar, @SorenaJ @Jatalie1996 @albireo @lunaselene503 @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl @raspberrymint), Jill and Derick continue to act less fundy/do normal things (@meee @Kelsey @raspberrymint ), No new pregnancy/baby (@meee,@petrushka, @frugalitymom @Babysitter @JermajestyDuggar @Nashville92 @albireo @SunnySideUp @Zebedee @singsingsing  @Italiangirl), Jill puts Israel in Kindergarten in the fall (@Babysitter @llucie), Jill Becomes a wine mom (@haroldtheyrefundies), Jill makes more changes (@Audrey2, @singsingsing ), Jill's rift with her family becomes more apparent  (@SunnySideUp @singsingsing  )
  • Jessa/Ben:  no pregnancy (@meee @JMO @Babysitter @JermajestyDuggar @lunaselene503 @Zebedee @Ticklish ), Jessa will keep up her mediocre Youtube channel (@haroldtheyrefundies), Jessa seen in public in jogging pants (@Zebedee ), Henry's speech problem will vanish (@Zebedee )
  • Jinger/Jeremy: baby #2  born in 2020 and it is another girl (@Caskett4ever @JMO @Cora Persephona @Jatalie1996 @SunnySideUp @singsingsing ) , pregnancy (@anjulibai @meee @JermajestyDuggar @llucie @albireo @Audrey2 @Kelsey ), pregnancy and baby in the latter half of 2020 (@petrushka @haroldtheyrefundies @TuringMachine @Nashville92 @Zebedee @Ticklish @Italiangirl @Triplet3), hospital birth with no complications (@Babysitter @haroldtheyrefundies @Jatalie1996), Jeremy starts a podcast (@haroldtheyrefundies), Jinger and Jeremy stay in LA (@SunnySideUp @Ticklish )
  • Joy/Austin:  baby #2 born in 2020 and it is a girl (@Caskett4ever, @lunaselene503 @Italiangirl @raspberrymint), pregnancy (@anjulibai, @llucie @Jatalie1996 @Audrey2 @Nashville92 @SunnySideUp @Kelsey @Triplet3), pregnant and delivering baby in the latter half of 2020 (@petrushka @frugalitymom @JermajestyDuggar, @TuringMachine @singsingsing @Ticklish ), VBAC (@JMO) , they get a dog (@haroldtheyrefundies @Zebedee), Austin loses his case (@Zebedee), stay in their house for the year (@Ticklish @Italiangirl )
  • Joe/Kendra: pregnancy announcement, but no birth until 2021 (@Caskett4ever @Babysitter  @haroldtheyrefundies @TuringMachine @Jatalie1996 @lunaselene503 @singsingsing  ), pregnancy (@anjulibai, @meee @JMO @frugalitymom @llucie @albireo @Audrey2 @SunnySideUp @Kelsey @Ticklish @Triplet3), no new baby born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), pregnancy announcement in early fall (@rebeccawriter01), baby #3 will be a girl (@singsingsing @Italiangirl), stay happy (@raspberrymint)
  • Josiah/Lauren: no pregnancy (@Caskett4ever @JermajestyDuggar @Babysitter @SorenaJ @Jatalie1996 @lunaselene503 @Kelsey @Zebedee @Ticklish ), Josiah looks like he has aged by another 20 years (@haroldtheyrefundies), stay awkward (@raspberrymint)
  • Jedidiah: no courtship (@Caskett4ever @frugalitymom @Zebedee ), loses his run for office (@anjulibai @JMO @haroldtheyrefundies @JermajestyDuggar @llucie @Jatalie1996 @albireo @Nashville92 @SunnySideUp @Kelsey @Ticklish @raspberrymint @NachosFlandersStyle)
  • Jeremiah: nothing (@Babysitter, @TuringMachine, @SorenaJ), acts as an extension of Jed! (@raspberrymint)
  • Jason: nothing (@Caskett4ever @frugalitymom @Babysitter @TuringMachine, @SorenaJ)
  • James: nothing (@Caskett4ever, @Babysitter @TuringMachine )
  • Josie: Still treated like she is 3 (@Zebedee)
  • Other: Nothing comes from the investigation/we dont find out what that was about (@anjulibai @albireo @SunnySideUp @Ticklish @lunaselene503 @Zebedee @Italiangirl ),  At least two babies born in 2020 (@Walking Cat Bed), They won't have any scandals or legal troubles (@JMO),  no new pregnancy announced in 2020 for Amy (@JermajestyDuggar @SunnySideUp) , the show stays on (@Cora Persephona @albireo @Italiangirl ), Courtship announced for one of the Howlers (@Audrey2 @Jatalie1996 @lunaselene503 @Ticklish ), Tyler stays with the family (@SunnySideUp), The Duggars endorse Trump for president (@singsingsing @Italiangirl @raspberrymint)

Bates:

• Zach/Whitney: no baby born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), Whitney homeschools and doesn't work anymore (@meee)
  • Michaela/Brandon: no pregnancy (@Caskett4ever, @petrushka, @meee @JMO @Babysitter @JermajestyDuggar @SunnySideUp @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl), she will continue with nursing school/get her nursing degree/the family will largely ignore it (@meee @JMO @JermajestyDuggar @lunaselene503 @rebeccawriter01 @llucie @Ticklish )
  • Erin/Chad: no pregnancy (@Caskett4ever @JermajestyDuggar @albireo), Chad won't say no to anything Erin asks (@rebeccawriter01), they stay in the tiny cottage (@Nashville92 @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl)
  • Alyssa/John: pregnancy (@anjulibai @petrushka @JMO @Cora Persephona @TuringMachine @rebeccawriter01  @Jatalie1996 @albireo @Audrey2 @Nashville92 @SunnySideUp @Zebedee @Ticklish @Italiangirl @Triplet3),  no new baby born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), continues to post weekly coordinated outfit picture (@Ticklish @Italiangirl)
  • Lawson: no courtship (@Caskett4ever @JMO @meee @SunnySideUp @Italiangirl), Lawson continues traveling about and being a musician/courting himself/ taking pictures with babies/ going to natural disasters to “help”/pretending to be an effective missionary  (@JMO, @singsingsing @JermajestyDuggar @Ticklish), poses with his airpod (@Kelsey)
  • Nathan: hints at a new relationship (@petrushka), Nathan will show up with a new girl (@rebeccawriter01), quietly starts a Courtship (@Nashville92), courtship (@JMO @TuringMachine @lunaselene503 @Ticklish @Italiangirl), will help with natural disasters (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Tori/Bobby: no new announcements (@Caskett4ever @[email protected] @albireo @SunnySideUp @lunaselene503), healthy boy at hospital birth (@JMO @Jatalie1996 ), Kolter born in march (@singsingsing)
  • Carlin/Evan: no new pregnancy announcements (@Caskett4ever @JermajestyDuggar @JMO @TuringMachine @albireo @SunnySideUp @lunaselene503), Carlin has a hospital birth (@JMO), Carlin will post lots of pictures of Layla (@Cora Persephona @rebeccawriter01), Carlin has her baby early (@TuringMachine @Jatalie1996 ), Layla born in january (@singsingsing)
  • Trace: Trace and Chaney announce their breakup/failed courtship (@Jatalie1996, @Audrey2 @lunaselene503 @Triplet3 )
  • Josie/Kelton: pregnancy *she miscarried (@anjulibai, @meee @Cora Persephona @TuringMachine @rebeccawriter01 @Nashville92 @albireo @Jatalie1996 @llucie @SunnySideUp @Kelsey @singsingsing @Italiangirl @Triplet3), no new baby born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), She continues to work at being an influencer (@Ticklish @Italiangirl)
  • Katie: courtship with Travis (@Caskett4ever, @anjulibai @meee @JMO @JermajestyDuggar @TuringMachine @llucie @albireo @Nashville92 @SunnySideUp @lunaselene503 @Ticklish @Italiangirl @Triplet3)
  • Jackson: nothing (@Caskett4ever)
  • Other: nothing for the rest (@TuringMachine), show stays on (@albireo), Lawson and Nathan continue to do nothing useful (@albireo), the Bateses endorse Trump for president (@singsingsing)

Maxwells:

• Nathan/Melanie: no pregnancy/baby (@Caskett4ever @Babysitter @JermajestyDuggar @Jatalie1996 @SunnySideUp @singsingsing @Ticklish @Triplet3)
  • Christopher/Anna-Marie: baby is a boy (@JermajestyDuggar @Jatalie1996 @SunnySideUp @singsingsing), baby has a biblical name (@Cora Persephona @Triplet3), no pregnancy #7 (@SunnySideUp @singsingsing)
  • Sarah: nothing/no courtship (@Caskett4ever, @anjulibai @petrushka @JermajestyDuggar @Cora Persephona @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl)
  • Joseph/Elisa: baby #3 is a boy (@Caskett4ever @JermajestyDuggar @Cora Persephona @Jatalie1996 @SunnySideUp @singsingsing @Ticklish ),  Uneventful delivery of healthy baby (@petrushka), we may notice a C and or K pattern with her children's names (@petrushka), no new pregnancy (@Jatalie1996 @SunnySideUp), baby born around the end of january (@singsingsing)
  • John/Chelsy: baby #2 is a boy (@Caskett4ever @singsingsing), pregnancy (@anjulibai @meee @EmmaWoodhouse @albireo ), pregnant and deliver in the latter half of 2020 (@petrushka), baby born in june/start of the summer (@JermajestyDuggar @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl), no pregnancy #3 (@SunnySideUp @singsingsing)
  • Anna: nothing (@Caskett4ever, @anjulibai @petrushka @JermajestyDuggar @Cora Persephona @singsingsing @Italiangirl) 
  • Jesse: courting, engaged, and married (@Caskett4ever @meee @Cora Persephona @EmmaWoodhouse @lunaselene503 @Kelsey @Italiangirl @Triplet3 ), Jesse marry and we won't know until the wedding picture is put on the blog/gets married in secret (@anjulibai @Jatalie1996 @singsingsing @Ticklish), Jesse gets engaged (@JermajestyDuggar), his maiden shares a name with either Sarah, Anna, or Mary (@EmmaWoodhouse), One of the married couples moves away (@Jatalie1996)
  • Mary: nothing (@Caskett4ever, @anjulibai @petrushka @JermajestyDuggar @Cora Persephona @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl)
  • Other: Anna and Mary fill their schedules with fan-cleaning and auntie playtime (@EmmaWoodhouse), a marriage (@SunnySideUp)

Bontragers:

• Chelsy/John: *see Maxwells
  • Mitchell/Bryn: will announce another pregnancy by Labor Day 2020 (@petrushka), baby born in 2020 (@Caskett4ever), pregnancy (@Triplet3)
  • Alison: courting, engaged, and married (@Caskett4ever @EmmaWoodhouse @Jatalie1996), engaged (@petrushka @JermajestyDuggar @albireo @Triplet3), moves to a diferent state (@EmmaWoodhouse)
  • Carson/ Carolina: baby #2 born (@Caskett4ever @JermajestyDuggar), pregnancy (@anjulibai @petrushka @Babysitter @EmmaWoodhouse @Triplet3), baby #2 is a girl (@EmmaWoodhouse)
  • Joshua/Cassidy: baby #2 born (@Caskett4ever @JermajestyDuggar), baby is a boy (@Babysitter), baby born in spring (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Denver: doesnt get married in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Taylor: nothing (@Caskett4ever)
  • Other: everyone pregnant (@albireo)

Rodrigueses:

• Jill/David: Jill will have a funeral for Nurie after the wedding/speak at length of how much they all will miss Nurie (@anjulibai @Italiangirl ), Jill will hint about the possibility of getting pregnant at the same time as Nurie in the future (@Cora Persephona @Audrey2 @Ticklish), David will continue to be lazy (@anjulibai), no pregnancy (@albireo @Kelsey), Jill will get offended and block more people from her social media accounts (@Audrey2)
  • Nurie/Nathan: will be married/we will snark on the wedding (@anjulibai @petrushka @Walking Cat Bed @JMO @adidas @JermajestyDuggar @Cora Persephona @EmmaWoodhouse @llucie, @Audrey2 @Nashville92 @SunnySideUp @Kelsey @singsingsing @Ticklish @Triplet3), Jill is the matron/maid of honor (@EmmaWoodhouse @Italiangirl), No pregnancy (@Babysitter), Priscilla is a bridesmaid and Anna is not (@Babysitter), no Duggar in the wedding party (@singsingsing), they will move to Florida (@llucie @singsingsing ), Kellers mainly fund the wedding (@Zebedee), Nurie puts on some weight (@Zebedee)
  • Timothy: will have issues at school (@anjulibai), we’ll hear less and less about him (@adidas), will drop out of college (@Cora Persephona @singsingsing @Ticklish @Italiangirl ), Timbits spends all his money on Valentine's gifts for Jill (@Zebedee)
  • Kaylee: continues to be forgotten (@JermajestyDuggar), no courtship (@singsingsing)
  • Renee: graduates homeschool (@JermajestyDuggar), no courtship (@singsingsing)
  • Other: Plexus will feature prominently in all things (@anjulibai), They move somewhere that seems like a horrible idea to everyone on FJ (@JermajestyDuggar), They will still show up at churches to squawk and grift (@Audrey2), no more Rodrigueses will court (@Audrey2)

Anderson:

• Zsu: no pregnancy this year (@anjulibai @meee @JermajestyDuggar @llucie)
  • PP: will keep kicking people out of his cult and fighting like a petty tween on social media (@JermajestyDuggar), 
  • Solomon: Something happens with Solomon (@anjulibai), no marriage in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Other: scandals in the church (@anjulibai, @Cora Persephona ), More financial shenanigans hinted at (@Zebedee)

Morton: 

• Katie: will remain unmarried (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Cleve/Lisa: new baby born in spring 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), Lise's baby has a traditional name (@albireo)
  • Rachel/Wesley:  no new baby born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Dorothy/Noah: pregnancy (@albireo @Triplet3)
  • Adeline: new relationship (@SunnySideUp)
  • Martha/Tayte: no new baby born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Andrew/Kennedy: New baby girl born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Samuel/Alyssa: baby boy born in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar ), Alyssa's baby is Sam Jr (@ albireo), Her inter-baby spacing continues to increase slightly (@albireo), pregnancy #4 (@SunnySideUp)
  • John/Campbell: Campbell will announce a pregnancy (@JMO @SunnySideUp @Triplet3), a Roberts pregnancy (@albireo)

Other families:

• Rogers: Baby #11 for Courtney (@anjulibai @JMO @Babysitter @TuringMachine @albireo @SunnySideUp), baby in the fall/not irish twins (@JMO @Babysitter)
  • Nollkamper: Clara Nollkamper pregnant again, and she frames it as a surprise (@albireo)
  • Waller: David and Priscilla will name their baby Peter (@anjulibai @JermajestyDuggar @Audrey2 @Nashville92 @SunnySideUp @singsingsing ), David and Priscilla baby will be born in the spring (@JermajestyDuggar), David and Priscilla baby born in may and no more announcements in 2020 (@singsingsing), Sarah Waller will remain single (@petrushka), Lydia marries her fiance and no one else marries this year (@JermajestyDuggar), Baby boy for Priscilla and David Waller (@Jatalie1996)
  • Caldwells: Christina pregnant again (@SunnySideUp @singsingsing )
  • Shrader: Esther Shrader will be at least 1-2 weeks late giving birth (@anjulibai), John Shrader will continue to complain about Satan attacking him (@anjulibai)
  • Frazer: Another Frazer brother courts (@petrushka)
  • Staddon: No adult Staddon gets married in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar),  no new baby born in 2020 for Daniel/Kathryn (@JermajestyDuggar), Kendalyn has her baby boy (@Triplet3)
  • Smith: Madara Smith strikes out on her own (@albireo)
  • Wissmanns: No Rachel or Ruth babies this year, but one of them is pregnant (@albireo), Bethany pregnant (@albireo)
  • Neely: Jessica, Victoria and Susanna marry in their triple wedding (@Triplet3)
  • Campana: Mariah Campana and Josiah Thomas will get married on Leap Day (@JermajestyDuggar), Mariah Campana expecting (@albireo @JMO)
  • Arndt: An Arndt boy courts (@Nashville92), No one will marry (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Plath: Moriah and Micah will branch out from their oppressive parents and find places of their own and jobs (@JermajestyDuggar), Hosanna will have a baby in 2020 and be a bridesmaid in Nurie’s wedding (@JermajestyDuggar), Ethan and Olivia will continue supporting Micah and Moriah in their freedom (@JermajestyDuggar), Hosanna announces a pregnancy (@Nashville92 @lunaselene503), more family drama (@lunaselene503)
  • Collins: Karissa Collins will announce #9, but not give birth till 2021 *she is still pregnant as of 12/26 but due any day now (@Babysitter)
  • Nauglers: Nicole will screech on social media about the government (@JermajestyDuggar), Jacob and his girlfriend will have a baby boy (@JermajestyDuggar), Kentucky continues to do nothing for these kids (@TuringMachine)
  • M is for Mama: announces baby #9 (@TuringMachine), Will humble brag her way through 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), The twins get yet another birthday post that's 50% Braggie talking about how much she didn't want them (@TuringMachine), Ezra and Simon continue to do most of the parenting (@TuringMachine), 
  • Girl Defined: Kristin will not have a baby in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), Bethany will have a baby boy in 2020 (@JermajestyDuggar), Bethany will be so enthralled with motherhood that she will only want to talk about that and GD as we know it will change. Possibly one of the younger sisters will start filling in for Bethany all the time (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Phillips: Doug Phillips will remain hidden while Beall pretends their marriage is just fine (@JermajestyDuggar)
  • Seven Sisters: Anna marries her fiance (@Triplet3), Another sister starts a relationship (@Triplet3), Jessica finishes her training as a SkyWest pilot and has the time of her life following her dream career (@Triplet3)

Thank you SO much for doing this! I loved doing this every year, but I've been MIA this year for a lot of good reasons! Amid the crazy pandemic, I've bought a house and had a baby ❤️ Unfortunately, those two things have kept me VERY busy and I've had less time for Free Jinger. It warmed my heart today to log in and see that someone else had taken the reins!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 19
Italiangirl

Welcome back @SunnySideUp wonderful news🥳🎉, will you put your prediction too or you feel you have missed too much? You have been missed here. 🥰

• Upvote 6
SunnySideUp
1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

Welcome back @SunnySideUp wonderful news🥳🎉, will you put your prediction too or you feel you have missed too much? You have been missed here. 🥰

Thanks for the kind words! I've kept up here and there, I'll give it a shot.

Duggars:

Anna pregnancy, Jana courtship, Abbie pregnancy, Jessa pregnancy, Kendra pregnancy #4, Lauren pregnancy, Joy pregnancy, Jedidiah & Jeremiah courtships, Justin wedding & pregnancy.

No pregnancy for Jinger or Jill, Jill continues to take steps away from her family and their religion.

Bates:

Lawson & Nathan weddings, Katie wedding, Trace relationship. Another pregnancy for Carlin, Josie, Tori, and Erin.

Rodrigues:

Nurie pregnancy, no Jill pregnancy. Kaylee courtship.

• Upvote 5
sleepygirl1

For the Bates:

Zach/Whitney: new baby, nothing else

Michael/Brandon: continues Keilen corner, Brandon starts another book, they have or found out their expecting twin boys

Erin/Chad: pregnancy and new baby

Lawson: relationship doesn’t go anywhere, puts out new album

Nathan/Esther: engagement, marriage, announces pregnancy

Alyssa/John: healthy baby 

Tori/Bobby: new pregnancy

Trace: special friend

Carlin/Evan: new pregnancy

Josie/Kelton: new pregnancy and healthy baby

Katie/Travis:  engagement and wedding 

Jackson to Jeb: nothing 

For the Maxwells: 

New pregnancy and babies for everyone except for Melanie and Anna Marie

nothing for the girls

for the Staddons:

New baby for Michael and Elizabeth, Daniel and Katheryn, marriage and pregnancy for Esther and Jonathan, James or Jonathan start to court. 

for the Wissamanns: healthy baby for Bethany, Rachel and Ruth, pregnancy for all the rest of the married couples. One of the singles gets engaged.

Edited by sleepygirl1
  • Upvote 1
HideousGreenShirt

Okay here are mine. Probably a lot of similar ones to others - I'm going to go read through as soon as I post!

Duggars:

The show continues but is almost a full year behind and no new content. 

Possible health scare for JB. 

Justin and Claire wedding. 

Pregnancies for Jessa, Anna, Kendra and Claire.

Joy, Abbie probably pregnant by summer too.

Joy half-heartedly continues with YouTube for a few months but faces backlash for political opinion or parenting choice. She takes her content to Parler. 

Siren remain quiet and mysterious, rarely posting on their page, occasionally appearing on the show and in girl-time photos. 

Jabbie remain quiet. 

Jill publicly criticises a specific aspect of her upbringing. Jessa increases "reasons my parents are great" posts but it's no use; media and fans continue to support and side with Jill.

Derick graduates and either immediately begins a surprisingly good job OR remains cagey and quiet about his employment status for a long time. 

Ben's working situation remains a mystery. He is shown teaching SOTDRT a few times. 

Jana - website/social media page for her business (arbor acres?) pops up at some point but remains under construction/coming soon for months. 

JinJer remain in CA and continue with the podcast. FJ members cannot understand how it keeps going because it's super boring and repetitive. 

Jinger posts less on Instagram.

Jeremy hosts several ridiculous giveaways for ties, Banner of Truth books and something stupid/pretentious. 

Duggar adjacents:

Pregnancy 8 for Sierra.

Pregnancy and hate speech for Kristen. 

Justin has continuing health issues but seeks no non-church help. 

Bates:

Bori, Erin, Josie, Carlin pregnant.

Katie and Travis engaged but no wedding.

Nathan and Esther married.

Failed courtship for another boy Bates.

Lawson continues to sporadically release crap music with extravagant videos featuring minor celebrities. He also continues to be awful, posts more conspiracy garbage and poses with various babies for weekly selfies.

Bates adjacents:

Baby for Ashley Hoover. She gleefully uses her bump as a manipulation tool at her PP sessions.

Rodrigueses

One courtship for either Kaylee/Renee/Philip.

No baby for Jill. 

Little girls continue to appear disheveled and malnourished. 

Nurie wears slightly less modest clothes, Jill posts some scripture to show her SEVERE displeasure. 

Late in the year/Christmas pregnancy for Nurie.

Plexuspallooza continues full steam ahead. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:26 AM, indianabones said:

Tori/Bobby: Tori will have her third boy named Krater or Karton and will make a big deal about being a "boy mom". We will hear very little about their family all year.

Your Bori names made me cackle!

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
Additional thought
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
Bluebirdbluebell

I'm predicting (hoping) that there is some comeuppance for fundies this year. Comeuppance for not social-distancing, joining white supremacy sites, etc. I have no idea what form it will be, but I am predicting accountability in 2021.

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 5
quiversR4hunting
14 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Derick graduates and either immediately begins a surprisingly good job OR remains cagey and quiet about his employment status for a long time. 

if he is smart he will keep it under wraps. I know in my work, if we post on social media who we work for, HR can punish us for questionable posts. So many of us (including myself) just keep it off our profile. Plus, I don't want people asking me about their child support cases or court cases or bashing the courts thinking I am going to agree with them since they don't know the behind the scenes stuff. 

14 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Justin has continuing health issues but seeks no non-church help.

I haven't paid much attention to the Duggars in the last couple years (enough to have a very high level understanding about what is going on). What is wrong with Justin? He is only 18 and I haven't heard of any accident. I will go look to see if there is a Justin thread. 

• Upvote 2
Italiangirl
1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I haven't paid much attention to the Duggars in the last couple years (enough to have a very high level understanding about what is going on). What is wrong with Justin? He is only 18 and I haven't heard of any accidents. I will go look to see if there is a Justin thread. 

@HideousGreenShirt was referring to Kristen husband (she is a Duggar adjacent) he has had many health problems from alcohol to others related issue like a hospital recover 

• I Agree 1
quiversR4hunting
2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

@HideousGreenShirt was referring to Kristen husband (she is a Duggar adjacent) he has had many health problems from alcohol to others related issue like a hospital recover 

OH!!! these people really need to not have duplicate names ;) Thanks for clarifying. I am now caught up on the latest Justin Duggar thread :D

indianabones
On 1/1/2021 at 3:26 AM, indianabones said:

Josie will announce a second pregnancy early in the year and post a ton about how it's her rainbow baby.

Screenshot_20210105-112316.png.5f3d7fefc75b13b6ad709fb43d9ae32f.png

So predictable 😆

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
Snarkasarus Rex

Here’s a major award @indianabonesfor being the first to have a prediction come true 🏆🥇😂

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
indianabones
2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Here’s a major award @indianabonesfor being the first to have a prediction come true 🏆🥇😂

Two! I called Christina Caldwell being pregnant with a girl!

Gotta take this prescience show on the road, there's gotta be money to be made in this...

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
NoKidsAndCounting

Rodrigues guesses for 2021:

Family as a whole - more traveling and grifting, having fits for at least 4 years after President Biden starts on January 20.

Jill - no pregnancy (hopefully)

Tim - leaves home for good to move somewhere at least 2 hrs. away, starts new job, no courtship

Phillip - graduates homeschool, no courtship, stays at home

Renee - courtship

Kaylee - special friendship, visits with Plaths, jewelry business grows

Nurie and Nathan - pregnancy/birth in 2021

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
indianabones
On 1/1/2021 at 3:26 AM, indianabones said:

Jessa/Ben: We will find out that the Seewald family had COVID this past year and that it took Jessa months to recover and may have caused her to have a miscarriage. She will get pregnant with baby #4, due in 2020, and it will be a boy.

Whoops, I meant 2022!