IGNORED

The Real Scoop on the Apocalyse

Bozoette

So I got my Kindle deal email a couple weeks ago - 99 cents for a book titled "Mercury Falls" by Robert Kroese. What the hell, I think, it's only 99 cents!

It's really funny. If you liked the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I think you'll like this. It's now selling for $2.99 for Kindle.

It's about an angel (Mercury), a writer who specializes in writing about apocalyse cults (Christine Temetri), the AntiChrist, and assorted angels, demons, and all of the bureaucracy involved in pulling off the actual apocalyse. Did you know that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are actually the Four Attache Cases of the Apocalypse?

I'm having a blast reading it and I highly recommend it.

Pick up Good Omens, by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Also about the coming apocalypse, and about how Satan's minon and God's minon on earth are actually friends, and hang out together and stuff. Plus the Four Horsemen have been upgraded to War, Famine, Pollution and Death (Pestilence retired after Penicillin was discovered). Plus some confusion as to which child is actually the antichrist.

Archived