IGNORED

Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand

samurai_sarah

59 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

Jinger posted on her IG stories a response to a Q&A and said that they are intentionally not sharing many photos of the kids any longer to give them privacy. 

I really hope she’s telling the truth (never a given with Duggars). The test will be the book and the surrounding publicity; if either contain pictures of the children then it will just be more attention seeking, like Jessa saying the have a ‘heart’ to adopt just before she announces a pregnancy.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

Let's see if they keep them off the show. Somehow, I doubt that will happen in a show that glorifies breeding.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 13

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Let's see if they keep them off the show. Somehow, I doubt that will happen in a show that glorifies breeding.

Exactly. And if they’re so concerned about privacy, why do they post pics of their kids at all? The last pic of Felicity didn’t show her face, but Jeremy made sure her brand new Nike shoes were visible?.

• Upvote 9

58 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Exactly. And if they’re so concerned about privacy, why do they post pics of their kids at all? The last pic of Felicity didn’t show her face, but Jeremy made sure her brand new Nike shoes were visible?.

It is a trend. Many people I know (not famous) post pictures that hide their kids faces. It is a way to keep privacy but still keep posting about the family. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

I do think that they will lose a lot of ‘fan base’ by not showing the kids. And I doubt TLC is interested in paying them to be on the show when it’s just the two of them. 
The fact that they reproduce is their only ‘claim to fame’.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

IMG_4372.thumb.PNG.f079d7e0de641f0c9476a600ea085592.PNG

If your goal is spreading hope in Christ why exactly are you forcing people to spend money on your book? Couldn't you share all that wonderful Christian love for free so as many people as possible can access it? ?

• Upvote 23
  • Disgust 3
  • I Agree 12

2 hours ago, Paperplate said:

If your goal is spreading hope in Christ why exactly are you forcing people to spend money on your book? Couldn't you share all that wonderful Christian love for free so as many people as possible can access it? 

You communist! How you dare? Jesus praised the merchants in the temple, didn't him?

• Haha 18

These two have never shared something unpolished before. Why would I think they're going to start now?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

You communist! How you dare? Jesus praised the merchants in the temple, didn't him?

Well, what can I say? It's in my blood. I was born in the GDR. ?

• Haha 11

I'm more curious on the over under on Jinger's only input being like "yes babe ?" or just saying how amazing Jeremy is with Jeremy doing the majority of the "writing".

• Upvote 9

They didn’t actually answer the question of what inspired them to write a book, such a bland, preplanned answer. (my guess is: we saw Audrey and Jeremy Roloff wrote a book, so we did it too). 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, bal maiden said:

They didn’t actually answer the question of what inspired them to write a book, such a bland, preplanned answer. (my guess is: we saw Audrey and Jeremy Roloff wrote a book, so we did it too). 

Or, it doesn’t look like we’re getting our spin off TV show after all so our humpers can fork out for this book and keep us in the LA style we are determined to keep.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

WACB Katie Joy has been posting snippets of Jeremy's sermons on Instagram. She's not the most reliable source, but these are just straight up footage of him saying things. 

Here's one such snippet, where he makes judges someone for watching tv.

He does not look good in these.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

Oh Jeremy has learned a few things in seminary.  He's no longer standing still and monotone.  Now he's preaching more like crazed JillRod.  If anything, his ideas are worse though. 

• Upvote 14

7 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Oh Jeremy has learned a few things in seminary.  He's no longer standing still and monotone.  Now he's preaching more like crazed JillRod.  If anything, his ideas are worse though. 

These clips are old sermons from before he married Jinger. This asshole is the man she fell in love with. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

These clips are old sermons from before he married Jinger. This asshole is the man she fell in love with. 

At least one of these clips (the third one I posted) is from 2019. They were married in 2016.

He probably didn't seem that different from what she grew up with. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

22 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

At least one of these clips (the third one I posted) is from 2019. They were married in 2016.

He probably didn't seem that different from what she grew up with. 

I missed the one from 2019. He wasn't wearing a wedding ring in the hospital video or the racist one. 

• Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I missed the one from 2019. He wasn't wearing a wedding ring in the hospital video or the racist one. 

Actually he does a wedding ring in the hospital video, but not the racist one which is from Laredo. 

That's a good way to tell more about the timing of each clip. 

The third clip is under the racist one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Thanks for the correction. I was on my phone and looked for a ring to date these videos, but didn't see one in ant of the videos I watched. Oh well.

• Upvote 3

‘When someone tells you who they are, you should listen’

Jeremy telling everyone loud and clear who he is and Jinger fawns over him. They are appalling people, airbrushed and styled to the hilt but ugly inside. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

but ugly inside. 

And never forget that. Ypu can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. You can airbrush these two but they are still conservatives that want to take away rights.

And if this is a tell all do they go over the impact of the abuse Jinger suffered And how they recovered from that? My guess is no.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic