IGNORED

Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand

samurai_sarah

Were Jinger and Jed in the same Buddy team? There doesn’t seem to be enough of an age difference for her to have been his sister mom? Interesting if not that she’s in the wedding party and Felicity is flower girl. 

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Were Jinger and Jed in the same Buddy team? There doesn’t seem to be enough of an age difference for her to have been his sister mom? Interesting if not that she’s in the wedding party and Felicity is flower girl. 

Yes, Jinger's buddies were Jed and Hannie.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

Surely they have to hem the dresses right? So why wouldn’t they use the same fabric to craft a modesty panel that matches? Or at least a cream colored one that blends into the muted colors vs a bright white one that looks like underwear? Or have the wrap part of the dress fitted with a snap to close it up higher? Goodness. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, kmachete14 said:

Surely they have to hem the dresses right? So why wouldn’t they use the same fabric to craft a modesty panel that matches? Or at least a cream colored one that blends into the muted colors vs a bright white one that looks like underwear? Or have the wrap part of the dress fitted with a snap to close it up higher? Goodness. 

Yes but then it would just be a pretty dress- it wouldn’t scream ‘MODESTY’ which seems to be the aim with this lot.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I actually like the dress. That is such a contrived smile. She must have been so over it. 
edit to add were the Caldwell girls in the bridal party too.... similar style dresses different colours. This is their Easter post. Prehaps they are just reusing old bridesmaid dresses or just happen to match. Awful modesty panels again. 

18CD572E-AA9A-404D-B8C4-1CA307A3EB1F.png

The bridesmaids dresses did not have a v neck like those dresses

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNS2u3LBK8N/?igshid=gc5srl8qafx9

• Thank You 2

41 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

was abbie a bridesmaid too? her easter dress looked like a bridesmaids

Her easter dress was a V-neck. As mentioned in the post you quoted, Katey's bridesmaids dresses were not.

2 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Her easter dress was a V-neck. As mentioned in the post you quoted, Katey's bridesmaids dresses were not.

oh sorry i am mixing up people 

31 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Jeremy, and Katey’s brother follow each other on Instagram now. Interesting.

They could go out for coffee in LA and talk about the Duggar clan :)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 23

4 hours ago, xenobia said:

They could go out for coffee in LA and talk about the Duggar clan :)

Now that’s a Counting On segment I’d like to see! 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 7

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Jeremy, and Katey’s brother follow each other on Instagram now. Interesting.

Hopefully Kateys brother can help Jeremy’s hair situation. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1

Knowing how Jeremy is, he probably thinks he can help Reed to pray away the gay.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 8
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

Knowing how Jeremy is, he probably thinks he can help Reed to pray away the gay.

I googled what their church has said about this out of curiosity, and yep, they're definitely Team "even the very attractions are sinful". How miserable.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 6
  • I Agree 1

23 minutes ago, jljohnson527 said:

“Big news.” Baby or another business?

Pretty sure it’s their book. The picture Jinger shared on her stories is the same picture on the cover of their book if I’m not mistaken 

edit: it’s not the same picture but it’s def from the same photoshoot

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

It's a bit early. The book release date is 5/4. They've been hinting about the podcast coming back. I guess we'll know what they're "cooking up" (referencing yet another hinting post) soon enough.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

It's a bit early. The book release date is 5/4. They've been hinting about the podcast coming back. I guess we'll know what they're "cooking up" (referencing yet another hinting post) soon enough.

Did they ever say why the podcast stopped? (I'm a bit behind on JinJer. They are so boring that I stopped caring.)

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I'm surprised they haven't been promoting the book any earlier, to be honest. But I think this is what they'll be announcing now - with a month to go they need to start drumming up interest and getting those pre-orders in. They make such a huge difference to first week sales, and they're going to want some nice Amazon rankings in obscure categories.

• Upvote 8

They said they paused their podcast/merchandise business for ‘family time’. The merchandise seemed to have problems with supply & quality.

They are relaunching the podcast plus something to do with baking. They also have their book. 
I’m guessing some set of partnership with a baking or kitchen ware company. 
I saw in his Easter post Jeremy tagged a suit maker - the boy can’t help himself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 4/5/2021 at 3:37 AM, Mama Mia said:

The older girls weren't full sistermoms at the begining. But by age 5 or 6 they started their "buddy training" and helped dressing, brushing, changing diapers and looking after their little siblings in addition to house chores... Jinger could have been Jeds buddy despite her age. 

When the little howlers and the lost girls were born, the elder girls were pre-teens/teenagers and full sistermoms, day and night. Jessa once complained about how hard it was for her to wake up at night to feed her baby siblings.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 4
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic