IGNORED

Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand

samurai_sarah

Jeremy is absolutely loving all the attention and questions he's getting from people wanting to see the kids. Let's face it; Felicity was the only reason people were even remotely interested in the Vuolos. Jeremy is desperate to get the attention back on himself and, to a lesser extent, Jinger.

• Upvote 9

22 hours ago, artdecades said:

Do those American idol country singer friends count?

Jinger and Jeremy refer to themselves as stars, specifically the "breakout stars" of Counting On. 

Yes Cade, the husband, is not a star, but Gabby Barrett, the wife, absolutely is. Her song "I Hope" was the number 1 country song for 2020. Still very high on the country charts; the song peaked at #3 on Billboard's Hot 100 (main chart). 

• Upvote 5

On 2/21/2021 at 1:54 AM, dawn9476 said:

Does anyone follow Katie Joy aka Life Without A Crystal ball. She posted on IG about James Coates and how he's connected to Jeremy. She also posted about how Jeremy's church doesn't follow COVID restrictions and is cult-like, which has upset local residents. She says she heard through the grapevine that this may be why Jinger hasn't been posting the kids on IG and that she & Jeremy may be concerned about the kids safety as scrutiny with the church grows but that it should be taken with a grain of salt. 

Katie Joy is as fake as Fox News. She is an awful source. All so does is creep all the snark sites and add some fake stuff for drama. 

Edited by Jewels64
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

I watched WACB once. She did it while eating chocolate. Big turn off. Apparently no one ever taught her not to speak with her mouth full.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

18 hours ago, becky_m2001 said:

Jeremy is absolutely loving all the attention and questions he's getting from people wanting to see the kids. Let's face it; Felicity was the only reason people were even remotely interested in the Vuolos. Jeremy is desperate to get the attention back on himself and, to a lesser extent, Jinger.

I think they've either decided not to show the kids as much, or they're just not in a ~season of instagram curation~. They have two kids including a new born, and maybe she doesn't have the time, which is understandable.

• Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, seraaa said:

I think they've either decided not to show the kids as much, or they're just not in a ~season of instagram curation~. They have two kids including a new born, and maybe she doesn't have the time, which is understandable.

I’m wondering if they had an incident with a fan (or something worse, like a stalker), who crossed some lines and made them re-evaluate putting their kids on social media. Nothing wrong with changing your mind on something and it gives the little ones much more privacy. I know there will be response to this of “but they have a television show!” but I think the *maybe* 20 minutes you see of Felicity over the course of an entire TLC season gives her way more privacy than the other influencers I check in on who start their Instagram stories in the morning and continue them all day. I was a huge fan of Jamie Otis from the first season of “Married at First Sight”, but wow! Her Instagram stories are basically a diary of her day and I’m wondering if she’ll ever take a step back and regret putting so many pictures/videos of her daughter online.

• Upvote 8

I've watched WOACB before, she gives off that "boil your bunny" vibe.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, seraaa said:

That's entirely possible, but the thing that raises questions for me is why they don't just come out and say that? Instead they're actively fishing for comments and questions from people asking where the kids are. I can scroll through their comments and see a dozen or more questions asking how the kids are or where the kids are. They could easily end the speculation and questions, but they don't because they like the attention.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, becky_m2001 said:

That's entirely possible, but the thing that raises questions for me is why they don't just come out and say that? Instead they're actively fishing for comments and questions from people asking where the kids are. I can scroll through their comments and see a dozen or more questions asking how the kids are or where the kids are. They could easily end the speculation and questions, but they don't because they like the attention.

They might remain quiet so as not to give other stalkers and obsessive fans ideas, but while that’s a possibility, I don’t actually find it likely. Instead, I assume you’re right and they want to cause people to wonder and give them their attention. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Another vote for attention seeking with an added side hustle of ramping up the fee for an exclusive magazine shoot to promote the book.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I would also like to add that the speculation regarding the children's absence from social media has extended to the tabloids. If you google Counting On one of the top stories is a tabloid article discussing the lack of Felicity and Evangline on social media. Jeremy is living for this kind of speculation. He wants attention and fame and it's probably driving him nuts that people only care about the kids! LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

There's a new video up on TLCMe of Jinger and Jeremy and the girls.  You can see Felicity, she also talks to the camera some, but Evie's face isn't shown.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 4

13 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

There's a new video up on TLCMe of Jinger and Jeremy and the girls.  You can see Felicity, she also talks to the camera some, but Evie's face isn't shown.

I think that has more to do with the way Jinger was holding her, not a direct attempt to hide her face.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, becky_m2001 said:

I think that has more to do with the way Jinger was holding her, not a direct attempt to hide her face.

Jinger could have held her differently while being filmed. I think that was deliberate.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

That’s the only screen grab I could grab. Couldn’t see the video. Looks like a normal hold to me. I always preferred my baby snuggled into me. 
I have to admit it’s strange to see jinger with two kids. The baby social media silence has had a effect. (Or affect) I can’t be arsed googling it. Lol I never remember. On another note if someone has a simple trick to remember which situation to use thOse in. I’m all ears. Cheers. 

0CA9BD96-05D4-4081-B0AA-EC8305FC1029.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

The baby social media silence has had a effect. (Or affect) I can’t be arsed googling it. Lol I never remember. On another note if someone has a simple trick to remember which situation to use thOse in.

Normally, if it's a verb, you want "affect", if it's a noun, you want "effect", thus: "it affects me" and "it has an effect on me". 

"affect" as a noun does exist, but is not something you usually need in a normal conversation: "The noun affect is used primarily in psychology contexts to refer to the facial expressions, gestures, postures, vocal intonations, etc.,"

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

When I saw the headlines about an RV vacation, new additions and the two photos of the Vuolos and the "1000 lb" Slaton sisters, I thought for a brief moment we were getting a crossover episode we never knew we needed.     

• Haha 32

Their behavior has seemed so strange recently, for such attention loving people, them suddenly not showing their baby’s face is just odd.  It makes me wonder if something is wrong with her?  If they just don’t want their kids shown on social media any more, 1. They could come out and say so and 2. They still showed Felicity in the video, so why is the baby the only one whose face is never shown.    It’s really bizarre.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, SimplyMe said:

Their behavior has seemed so strange recently, for such attention loving people, them suddenly not showing their baby’s face is just odd.  It makes me wonder if something is wrong with her?  If they just don’t want their kids shown on social media any more, 1. They could come out and say so and 2. They still showed Felicity in the video, so why is the baby the only one whose face is never shown.    It’s really bizarre.  

All of their posts lately have been so random. Pictures of their sneakers, endless pictures of them playing that dumb card game, etc... And they've been wearing LA hats lately instead of pimping their own hats. I'm pretty sure their attempt at a business/podcast has successfully gone down the drain.

• Upvote 7

Someone did some detective work and went to the Hope and Stead website. They are apparently out of merch until the end of the month. Someone also complained about the candles. Oops! 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

I too, have wondered about the not showing Evy. I know Madi Brown of sister wives, shielded her daughters diagnosis until she was ready to share it with the world. I assume mentally and emotionally ready. I applaud her for that. It must be a process to work through,  for yourself, your child and your family. All that without being in the spotlight. But in the spotlight. Holy fuck no thanks.  If indeed their is something going on with Evy. I can’t blame them for wanting it revealed on their own time. (Taking into account they are actually being decent human beings and not waiting for the highest bidder or a prime time spot). Maybe they are waiting for a “miracle” also... who knows really? Time will tell. I don’t wish any on the poor babe. She will khans enough crap on life with those ding bat parents. I hope they are just trying to drum up attention. 

• Upvote 7

I watched the update age man it was boring and mundane. 

they call the baby Jo? And when they say Evie Jo, it is pronounced like heavy... 

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic