IGNORED

Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand

samurai_sarah

13 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Have they stopped their podcast? I wouldn’t rely on the Sun for news of anything really. Jinger had an Instagram story selling some dental product yesterday so they may only be doing stuff that pays.

Jinger and Jeremy officially announced they were taking a break from the podcast on January 13th. They announced it on the podcast's Instagram page. 

It's not surprising given that the new baby takes up a lot of time, they suck at hosting a podcast, and the ratings kept falling. 

Jinger and Jeremy are always in shock everyone isn't in love with everything they do. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 8

I hope the baby and a Jinger are OK. Something seems off to me. Jinger did mention in her influencer plug that she recently had an unpleasant and expensive dental procedure. Maybe they are just overwhelmed with 2 kids and no real support system in place. Boy, it’s a good thing they don’t have jobs on top of it all. With a 2 month old baby, many new moms are already back at work.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

8 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Well one thing we do know is that COVID is a living nightmare in LA. All of the Duggars have been pretending that COVID isn't that bad, but it may be harder for JinJer to keep pretending based on where they live. I'm linking a video that is extremely upsetting about COVID in L. A.

That is a very good point. And yet the extreme lock down conditions were just lifted across the state. Still with more restrictions than seem to be the norm elsewhere - but the governor is weirdly pushing for in-person school to open while L.A. County is having to revise air-quality standards to allow more cremations.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1

The governor was caught by the state plan based on ICU projections.  The stay at home order was to be lifted when the projections for ICU usage four weeks out was leaving a 15% or greater availability.  That happened and he was bound by the program to revert to the "color levels."  The death rate was still high due to the  prior cases with people already in the hospital and ICU dying, but that is not part of the calculation for lifting the stay at home order.  There are many, many residents who felt the stay at home order was lifted too soon.  We'll know fairly soon if cases start going up again.  

LA is a very large county and there are pockets of extreme distress and other areas where it's "normal pandemic" conditions.  Cases are dropping better percentage-wise in LA than they are in the county where I live.  And now we have Super Bowl Sunday upon us.  :scared-shocked:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

41 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

She's.... joined Tik Tok.

Can she dance now?

Or will she jump for joy on music?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 26
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

We knew they were attending church massless but they have not made a statement about anything until now. this pastor was arrested in Canada for repeatedly violating their laws on gathering due to the pandemic. 

A big ? to you Jeremy. 

AD705C81-6184-436E-9F70-476AF4B23B34.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 6
  • Eyeroll 9
  • I Agree 4

Well the pastor could be freed, as I understand from the news reports, if he agreed to abide by public health laws of wearing masks and social distancing. The church wasn’t closed but there were limits on capacity. He refused to do so so the judge remanded him in custody. One of his defences is that nobody from his congregation has died from Covid. Nobody is stopping him from holding services- this whole situation appears to me to be completely contrived so they can yell persecution and of course the fundies jump right on it.

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 5

MacArthur is the one of the biggest if not the biggest bellyacher about COVID restrictions in the US. It makes sense that Jeremy is posting kind things about James Coates. MacArthur would love to be thrown in jail so he too can be so persecuted. 

I'm always taken aback that MacArthur is laid back about COVID at 81 years of age.

These guys just want money from the collection so they want people in the pews. F**k these people for not caring about spreading a deadly disease. 

(MacArthur is Jeremy's vile mentor and the head of his seminary.) 

• Upvote 11

Jeremy has extra skin in this. The pastor went to the Masters Seminary. 

Edited by marmalade
Rogue comma!
  • Thank You 5

7 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Well the pastor could be freed, as I understand from the news reports, if he agreed to abide by public health laws of wearing masks and social distancing. The church wasn’t closed but there were limits on capacity. He refused to do so so the judge remanded him in custody. One of his defences is that nobody from his congregation has died from Covid. Nobody is stopping him from holding services- this whole situation appears to me to be completely contrived so they can yell persecution and of course the fundies jump right on it.

He's had several visits from the health authority as well as law enforcement to educate and try to reason with him. He's also already received a ticket for this. He knew what was going to happen. 

Sauce: Edmontonion following this with glee

Edited by Intothewind
Words
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

Does anyone follow Katie Joy aka Life Without A Crystal ball. She posted on IG about James Coates and how he's connected to Jeremy. She also posted about how Jeremy's church doesn't follow COVID restrictions and is cult-like, which has upset local residents. She says she heard through the grapevine that this may be why Jinger hasn't been posting the kids on IG and that she & Jeremy may be concerned about the kids safety as scrutiny with the church grows but that it should be taken with a grain of salt. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4

If you embrace being in a fertility cult then it’s a bit late to worry about family privacy. I’m more inclined to side with the view that this pair are so dull that their only marketable feature is their children. They are launching a book in a couple of months and want to ramp up the fee & interest for a photo shoot. They’ve already had one magazine harvest their Instagram pictures and want to offer some exclusivity. 

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Does anyone follow Katie Joy aka Life Without A Crystal ball. She posted on IG about James Coates and how he's connected to Jeremy. She also posted about how Jeremy's church doesn't follow COVID restrictions and is cult-like, which has upset local residents. She says she heard through the grapevine that this may be why Jinger hasn't been posting the kids on IG and that she & Jeremy may be concerned about the kids safety as scrutiny with the church grows but that it should be taken with a grain of salt. 

I’m pretty sure you have to take anything Crystal Without a Ball says with a whole barrel of salt. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 12

Katie was doing okay until she got to the bit about why the Vuolos are supposedly hiding their children. She should have just stuck to talking about this guy and his ties to MacArthur.

• Upvote 2

On 2/21/2021 at 1:46 PM, viii said:

I’m pretty sure you have to take anything Crystal Without a Ball says with a whole barrel of salt. 

No kidding! Sometimes I can't believe the jumps in logic that she presents to followers as fact.

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:29 PM, marmalade said:

Jeremy has extra skin in this. The pastor went to the Masters Seminary. 

He’s also the pastor for the woman that did that atrocious painting of Jinger and prop that Jerm commissioned. I would bet Coates introduced them. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2021 at 10:58 PM, Intothewind said:

He's had several visits from the health authority as well as law enforcement to educate and try to reason with him. He's also already received a ticket for this. He knew what was going to happen. 

Sauce: Edmontonion following this with glee

They need to start handing the parishioners fines.

I’m also in Edmonton and so very tired of watching people do whatever they like and disregarding the rules. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

James Coates' wife is trying to turn him into a modern day martyr (and she seems to be succeeding so far, from what I've seen on social media.) The Seewalds- Ben's parents- have been posting about him too.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, displayname said:

Are they still squatting in that church house ?

I assume so- the combined forces of the pandemic (which they will use/ignore depending on the benefit to them), a new baby and the Duggar love of free stuff means they won’t be going anywhere until they can afford or have grifter something better. If they’d moved I’m sure we’d have had Jana doing their decor for them.

• Upvote 11

Jeremy is doing a book giveaway - a tedious looking tome about Charles Spurgeon. He and Jinger have written a foreword as ‘stars of TLC and Hope We Hold’. Considering Jinger admitted she only starting to like books because Jeremy likes books, it’s not much of an endorsement.  It will be interesting to see if they manage to get any celebrities to endorse their book when it comes out.

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jinjer 55: Picking Names Just to Sound Grand
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic