IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

Snarkasarus Rex

No Jessa in the bridal party? She was his sister mom...glad to see Jackson was a groomsman.

Jordyn looked so pretty...FreeJordyn!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Idlewild

• Snarkasarus Rex

• AussieKrissy

• raayx01

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestions have been made elsewhere that the wedding venue was The Orchard, Azle. It looks a beautiful place for a wedding and quite a bit above the usual Duggar carpark.Wonder who officiated, a

I expect John will have flown them there. He’s a pilot apparently but doesn’t like to mention it.

Is it BEC to want to smack that fucking sign down???? He is getting his wisdom teeth out not getting fucking his Siamese twin fucking removed!!!!! Save that shit for life and death ya fucking dingbats

Posted Images

AussieKrissy

Bummer dude I have no access to social media for the next 8 hours (stupid work internet blocks) and sticky beaking on these pics would have my day. Lucky I still get FJ though.... 

• Upvote 2
HereticHick
1 hour ago, justodd said:

I’m pleasantly surprised at how tasteful this wedding seems to have been, going by what we’ve seen so far. Too bad the total disregard for a deadly pandemic means it might end up resulting in some funerals. 

IMHO they loose ALL the points for taste due to the blatant lack of masks--not just on anyone's face, but in anyone's hands, lying on tables, etc.  AND it is an INDOOR venue.  Clearly everyone pictured had NO intent of wearing a mask during any part of the event.

My great sympathy to the masked barista and all the other staff at this venue that had be exposed to these holier-than-thou maskholes.  And to all the science believers in Texas that now have to watch their hospitals fill up thanks to Trumphumping faux Christians like the Duggars and Spiveys.

PS The bridesmaids dresses look cheap, like Bates Sisters Boutique cheap.

Thank you for attending my BEC Covid rant.

• Upvote 26
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 5
justodd
52 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

IMHO they loose ALL the points for taste due to the blatant lack of masks--not just on anyone's face, but in anyone's hands, lying on tables, etc.  AND it is an INDOOR venue.  Clearly everyone pictured had NO intent of wearing a mask during any part of the event.

My great sympathy to the masked barista and all the other staff at this venue that had be exposed to these holier-than-thou maskholes.  And to all the science believers in Texas that now have to watch their hospitals fill up thanks to Trumphumping faux Christians like the Duggars and Spiveys.

PS The bridesmaids dresses look cheap, like Bates Sisters Boutique cheap.

Thank you for attending my BEC Covid rant.

Yeah, that’s kind of what I was getting at. Even when a Duggar wedding gets something right, there’s going to be something heinous to cancel it out. 

Im seriously worried about how far the ripples of this might go.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
Not that josh's mom

Has anyone commented on Claire wearing pants? Walking with her sister and another woman in Hillary's wedding day photos. Looked so normal I didn't even think about it at first

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
VineHeart137
11 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Has anyone commented on Claire wearing pants? Walking with her sister and another woman in Hillary's wedding day photos. Looked so normal I didn't even think about it at first

We've seen Claire in pants before. I don't think the Spiveys are skirts-only.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
JDuggs

Their wedding favor succulents were very cute. I would want to take that home.

18BBD08C-08F5-41FC-866D-42883BB0F1FF.jpeg

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1
SorenaJ

I don't really get tacos at a wedding. Tacos are messy food, they will get all over your nice clothes. 

Hilary commented on a comment on instagram asking "no masks?" and she said "not in that county". Well damn, what a moron you are. I'll send you over a caveman club in the post, because that's the level of brain development we are talking about here.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 2
SorenaJ

Covid doesn't care about arbitrarily drawn county lines, particularly not when you bring in folks from all over the country for your superspreader event. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 10
Idlewild
1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

I don't really get tacos at a wedding. Tacos are messy food, they will get all over your nice clothes. 

Hilary commented on a comment on instagram asking "no masks?" and she said "not in that county". Well damn, what a moron you are. I'll send you over a caveman club in the post, because that's the level of brain development we are talking about here.

I wonder if that county was specifically chosen if no masks are required- I wouldn’t put it past them to bleat that technically they are not breaking any laws so please pay us for photos and videos.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
HeartsAFundie
6 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Covid doesn't care about arbitrarily drawn county lines, particularly not when you bring in folks from all over the country for your superspreader event. 

Reminds me of when the pandemic first started and my sister's stepdaughters, who live in the next county to the north, still continued to drive down every other Friday like clockwork to spend the entire weekend with their dad and my sister, and never stopped coming throughout.  I sarcastically said that particular county was obviously a COVID-free zone since social distancing obviously didn't apply.  Needless to say, my comment was not well received.  

1 minute ago, HeartsAFundie said:

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 4
PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea
8 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Counter point: tacos are delicious!

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 10
Glasgowghirl
8 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Working for Taco Bell, I can confirm this. We are currently closed for customers to sit in but before then I was forever cleaning fallen food off the floors and tables. 

• Upvote 9
SorenaJ
1 hour ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Counter point: tacos are delicious!

Tacos are the best! I just get a bit of second hand stress seeing the bride eating tacos! What if it ruins her nice dress?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 13
  • Thank You 1
HereticHick
17 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Tacos are the best! I just get a bit of second hand stress seeing the bride eating tacos! What if it ruins her nice dress?

I still dream of the Texas BBQ (including brisket) buffet at a cousin's wedding years ago. Nom nom nom.  But the venue was a rustic park pavilion and the bride had changed out of her dress.

Tacos are delicious, and there are lots of options and fixings to please everyone--but I'd certainly change out of a wedding dress for them!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
ExTeach713
10 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Hilary is full of it. As far as I know the entire state is under a mask mandate until next Wednesday. That’s the date the head moron in charge of Texas has declared the pandemic to be over so we can reopen at 100%.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3
SassyPants

Maybe fundies can manage tacos at a wedding reception without splattering particles all over their nice or bridal clothes (or eat frito pie at a rehearsal dinner without suffering bloat), but I could never manage either of those scenarios. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6
purple_summer
57 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I still dream of the Texas BBQ (including brisket) buffet at a cousin's wedding years ago. Nom nom nom.  But the venue was a rustic park pavilion and the bride had changed out of her dress.

Tacos are delicious, and there are lots of options and fixings to please everyone--but I'd certainly change out of a wedding dress for them!

I went to a wedding with a bbq buffet in Tennessee. No one changed clothes and everything was fine 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 3
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
56 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

A few years ago, I was at a wedding reception with a taco bar. The bride was lactose intolerant and the groom was gluten intolerant, so tacos were a good fit. There were also salad fixings, so people who wanted to eat tidily could combine the two to make a yummy taco salad. (I changed into a more comfortable outfit before the outdoor reception because it was so hot that day, so I think I had a nice, messy taco.)

• Upvote 8
Vivi_music
1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

Yeah I got second hand stress seeing that picture too. It is nice for once to see a sitdown dinner at a Duggar wedding, at least there's that. But I know personnaly I'm SUCH a messy eater. I'd spill that yummy taco stuffing on my wedding dress in two seconds.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
kmachete14

Honestly thinking back to my own VERY pricey wedding (forever thankful for my parents), flowers are SUPER expensive. That gorgeous rose display over the fireplace and the flower garland on the table had to be $$$. She says her friend and own bridesmaid did the flowers. Maybe they got a discount. Regardless, I wonder if the younger Bates boys and the Duggar adjacent were impressed by this wedding and will want to follow suit or if they don't really notice/care. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
Meggo
1 hour ago, kmachete14 said:

Honestly thinking back to my own VERY pricey wedding (forever thankful for my parents), flowers are SUPER expensive. That gorgeous rose display over the fireplace and the flower garland on the table had to be $$$. She says her friend and own bridesmaid did the flowers. Maybe they got a discount. Regardless, I wonder if the younger Bates boys and the Duggar adjacent were impressed by this wedding and will want to follow suit or if they don't really notice/care. 

I bet the friend was like "Oh - wedding the Duggars? I'll discount you because of all that publicity and alllllll those other weddings I might be able to score." 

• Upvote 13
JermajestyDuggar
16 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Their wedding favor succulents were very cute. I would want to take that home.

18BBD08C-08F5-41FC-866D-42883BB0F1FF.jpeg

I went to a wedding in 2019 and took home an almost identical succulent. It was dead in two weeks. I am a plant serial killer. 

Why does Pa Spivey look like Col. Sanders? 

11A1EA51-7D74-4CC5-9067-4EDB20D6E693.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 14
artdecades

Finally got around to looking at the photo dump and here are my unsolicited thoughts

- I still hate the dress and hair  it’s only slightly better for me than joys frankendress disaster (my favs are Jessa and Lauren for reference)

-I love the green color used for the wedding party dresses and ties. The bridesmaids dresses in general are very pretty  

- LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers 

- great venue too. I disagree with those who said it looked plain  I think the venue really didn’t need much and the flowers were enough

- the succulent favors are cute 

- maybe I’m just super messy but those tacos seem like a disaster for a fancy event  I’m just imagining a big refried bean smear on a white gown 

• Upvote 10
Meggo

The picture of her and her mom on the couch together - the proportions are off and it makes them look like they have GIANT heads... 

She looked pretty - but I can't imagine that all these people are totally fine with these babies getting married. I know marriages can work when you're young - I have friends that have done it, my aunt did it - but in both of those cases, those people had a chance to date around a little bit. Ugh. Don't mean to keep beating this drum but - they're just babies.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic