IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

I assumed that it would be David Waller even before I saw the clip. He's the pastor of Justins new home church, and he has Duggar family connections.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, TheGleeTeam said:

Video is here on Tumblr to watch without giving them views. Can anyone tell if it is David Waller officiating? It was a super quick glimpse in the video. 

it's definitely the Pecan Thief.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

6 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

I think that is David Waller! Doesn't look like the Pecan room unfortunately, we can't have it all.

Dang it!  Why couldn't it have been the Pecan Room after all?  

• Haha 11
  • Love 1

Since I obviously have nothing else to do, I did some research on the guy who filmed. He seems to be a member of Faireview Baptist Church, David Wallers place (and Justins too). Involved in Alert Camps.

Seems like Ma Spivey found out about him in October. The comment below his "Yes mam" was "Get out!!!! Amazing!!!!"

I guess she hired him after that. And I guess that also means that TLC didn't film this. 

fullsizeoutput_757a.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

I like the flowers, her dress looked pretty where it was all spread out, is the first Duggar wedding to have places where people can sit? I hope they stay in Texas if for no other reason than to be further away from JB.

*usual disclaimers of they are too young and hideous beliefs.

• Upvote 15

Claire's dress is pretty, her hair is nice.  The flowers are too big  for her frame but lovely colours.  

Surprised to see the venue so plain, no flowers or candles or decoration at all.   I wish them well, too young of course but they are happy and it is the norm for them.  

If they had had a big wedding with lots of people mixing then that is something I have a huge issue with. Selfish and just wrong. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

So the Gabenator goes to the Spiveys’ church...I knew there was a connection there.

So did Figure 8 refuse to film due to COVID, or did TLC never intend to film in the first place? 

I’m sure this wedding was nicer and more normal than a Duggar wedding and Jillary knows everyone will see that. She’s a fan girl who also wants to one up them.

Watch your back, Boob.???

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, WiseGirl said:

I like the flowers, her dress looked pretty where it was all spread out, is the first Duggar wedding to have places where people can sit? I hope they stay in Texas if for no other reason than to be further away from JB.

*usual disclaimers of they are too young and hideous beliefs.

All of them have had guest seating during the ceremony. Josiah and JD had seated receptions (they did put tables in that hangar, didn’t they?). Some of the others may have had at least some seating. Jessa’s parking lot reception was memorable, but not all of them were like that.

• Upvote 9

I actually really like that wedding sneak peak...

I noticed a while back that Hilary was following this Gabe dude who, per his insta, seemed every bit the IBLP/christian-wedding-media type of guy, and I wondered if he'd be involved in the Clairtin wedding. Fingers crossed that means no shitty TLC special! Though, I'm sure their relationship will be documented on CO, and if there's not wedding footage to bookend it that seems awkward lol. 

So we know Hilary was MOH and Claire's aunt Gari-Anne was also in the wedding party. I wonder if the younger aunt, Jackie, was in as well? Johannah was spotted in that "getting ready" pic Hilary posted. If the baby sister was included, then I imagine Paige the other sister was. Gracie, the friend, may not have been a bridesmaid after all based on the pictures she's been spotted in.....I am v curious haha. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 4

Well true to form, the video shows no social distancing or masks (as far as the quick preview of them walking down the aisle and passing guests). The tables indicate a lot of guests. I just cannot fathom it. No one would walk out their front door where I live without a mask, schools have been closed for a year, no birthday parties, weddings postponed or just with an officiant and two witnesses. It’s insane they just carry on as normal.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 10

Looks like their wedding colours were green and pink, from Hillary’s dress and some other dresses hanging up in the room wear little Taylor was getting her hair curled. The flowers are very pretty. 

• Upvote 1

looks like they got married a week too early for TLC to be able to add *disclaimer: wedding took place in Texas and all local guidelines (*cough* lacktherof) were followed.* I wonder if they'll fudge the timeline to make it seem like Texas lifting all restrictions happened before their wedding? That could be the produced ~DrAmA~ for the wedding episode.

• Upvote 12

21 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

I think that is David Waller! Doesn't look like the Pecan room unfortunately, we can't have it all.

I hope and pray that David gets called to serve this Texas church someday: https://pecan.church/

image.thumb.png.880a33824a0e3e1cee16fe0e463d65b3.png

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 45

Hillary is doing a photo dump. Looks like the bridesmaids included Claire’s mom, aunt, sister Paige, Abbie.

Groomsmen included James, Jason, Jackson, John David, Robbie Spivey

Some of the m kids looked like they were part of the party but are maybe ushers

I think Meech rewore a dress

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

Bless you Hilary for all of these photos: https://www.instagram.com/hilaryspivey/

I'm interested to see the full bridal party as I wouldn't have guessed that Abbie would be a bridesmaid. Also, sit-down meal spotted! Aside from the whole global pandemic thing, it looks like a nice wedding. I wonder how the number of guests compares to previous Duggar weddings.

Also is it just me or is Hilary posting not-so-great candids mainly if a Bates or Duggar is in them? (like the coffee bar pic). Also you can see someone filming in the best man (?) speech pic, but I'm guessing that's the videographer they posted the sneak peek from.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3

33 minutes ago, TheGleeTeam said:

Bless you Hilary for all of these photos: https://www.instagram.com/hilaryspivey/

I'm interested to see the full bridal party as I wouldn't have guessed that Abbie would be a bridesmaid. Also, sit-down meal spotted! Aside from the whole global pandemic thing, it looks like a nice wedding. I wonder how the number of guests compares to previous Duggar weddings.

Also is it just me or is Hilary posting not-so-great candids mainly if a Bates or Duggar is in them? (like the coffee bar pic). Also you can see someone filming in the best man (?) speech pic, but I'm guessing that's the videographer they posted the sneak peek from.

maybe she picked abbie because of John David so that they would be in the bridal party together and walk down the aisle together. No Abbie snatching John away from a bridesmaid when they walk out, looking at you Ben and Derwood. This will be confirmed to me if they are partnered up in order.

• Upvote 2

Justin got the most "normal" of all his sibling's weddings. No monstrous bridal dress, no poorly fitting bridesmaid plain cotton dresses, real flowers, simplicity, nature . . . the decor and her style is actually "in" right now, you could find it all on a Pinterest board of a non-fundie person who might have had an average budget. I agree that Hillary knows it's the best wedding so far and will want the pictures everywhere. 

• Upvote 30
  • Love 1

I love the flowers. The pic of the younger boys in their suits is too cute. And the grounds probably make beautiful backgrounds in pics for couples about 10 years older.  ?

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

The flowers are beautiful and I love their food choice. The decorations seems very nice- completely on trend.
Her hair looks as if she tried for a Rapunzel look (animated Disney)? 
Absolutely unsure about her dress. It’s boring but also intriguing? To me it looks slightly off. The bodice doesn’t seem to match the skirt? The lace on the skirt looks pretty but also strangely placed? I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that there is quite a bit  of Ma Spiveys wedding dress to be found here. 
The photos of them together displayed on the table and in the guest book look much more relaxed than everything I have seen from them. It gives me a slightly better feeling for them.

I am also completely living for this thread, where PecanThief, Jill and Nurie/Ma Spivey take up more space than the couple/wedding itself.

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, kmachete14 said:

Justin got the most "normal" of all his sibling's weddings. No monstrous bridal dress, no poorly fitting bridesmaid plain cotton dresses, real flowers, simplicity, nature . . . the decor and her style is actually "in" right now, you could find it all on a Pinterest board of a non-fundie person who might have had an average budget. I agree that Hillary knows it's the best wedding so far and will want the pictures everywhere. 

I’m pleasantly surprised at how tasteful this wedding seems to have been, going by what we’ve seen so far. Too bad the total disregard for a deadly pandemic means it might end up resulting in some funerals. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 16

From the pictures it looks like a very pretty and tasteful wedding. I love the looks of the venue, and the flowers are just gorgeous. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

I agree it looks very good and tasteful. Duggar males struggle to look smart in anything - they just don’t seem bothered about decent tailoring. 
I noted one of the waiting staff was wearing a mask - I hope none of the staff get ill because of these morons.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 16

• Coconut Flan locked this topic