IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

VBOY9977

Justin’s suit looks huge. Claire’s dress ~might~ have a modesty panel, I’ll have to see more pics. I do like Claire’s hair. It’s way better than the rest of the girls who looked like they didn’t even bother to do their hair (except Jinger). 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Idlewild

• Snarkasarus Rex

• AussieKrissy

• raayx01

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestions have been made elsewhere that the wedding venue was The Orchard, Azle. It looks a beautiful place for a wedding and quite a bit above the usual Duggar carpark.Wonder who officiated, a

I expect John will have flown them there. He’s a pilot apparently but doesn’t like to mention it.

Is it BEC to want to smack that fucking sign down???? He is getting his wisdom teeth out not getting fucking his Siamese twin fucking removed!!!!! Save that shit for life and death ya fucking dingbats

Posted Images

metheglyn

Same picture posted to Claire's Instagram page, with just the date and the two-hearts emoji as the caption. Nothing different.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
VineHeart137
15 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Claire and Justin posted on ig

D0784CA1-8440-4473-916B-84B8AC35F2DA.jpeg

God he looks young.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 26
  • Love 1
jillsdopplerofdoom

Prom or a wedding? Could be either. They both look so young. They're probably gong to be parents before the year is out too. So much to take in at such a young age.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2
VeryNikeSeamstress
14 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I both want to laugh and vomit at this. I am getting to many and various images... 

Yup. My mind went there too. Covid's not the only thing that could be 'spredding' today.

I'll see myself out.

On another note, I wonder if these two will get a TLC honeymoon despite the pandemic and the fact that they shouldn't be travelling. Also wondering if TLC will try to hide the super spreader crowds that likely showed up to this blessed event. They may try to edit the crowds away, but photos from guests that surface on the internet won't lie.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 6
JermajestyDuggar

Looks like the barely 18 year old groom borrowed daddy’s suit. It’s like he’s playing dress up.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 17
  • Love 2
indianabones

I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't get a magazine feature for this. A teenage wedding is not the best look during normal times. A Duggar-sized teenage wedding during COVID is like asking for backlash.

Personally, I'm just pissed that they couldn't wait a week so my 2021 prediction about them marrying in March didn't come true. 😡

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 9
Travelfan

Wow!  I have a daughter named Claire. She’s 18, she’ll be 19 next month. She’s away at college, freshman year, living in the dorms. She just joined a sorority, it’s such an exciting time if her life!  She’s making plans to vacation in Florida with her boyfriend this summer. I can’t even imagine planning her wedding right now!  If people want to marry young, that’s cool.  I married at 20, but it’s so sad that they have no other way to “grow up” than to get married. It’s either live as a perpetual child or marry 😢

• Upvote 33
  • I Agree 1
Tangy Bee

I was actually waiting for a People or US  exclusive. It's almost 10pm on this end so the honeymoon has probably already started. Not like they're missing anything at a fundie reception anyway. 

• Upvote 6
AussieKrissy
54 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Claire and Justin posted on ig

D0784CA1-8440-4473-916B-84B8AC35F2DA.jpeg

Couldn’t they have gotten him a suit that didn’t swamp him? Oh that’s right he has to grow into it.... 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 13
artdecades

Welp. I admit I was wrong on the date. 

Her dress seems like a generic fundie dress with Franken modesty changes. Her hairdo is extremely dated. I don’t think she’s really a fashion girl though. 

Here’s to hoping these teenagers still like each other after many years and many children  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
QuiverFullofBooks

She looks young, but old enough to be a bride. He looks like a child! He could be going to his bar mitzvah.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 12
divadivine
11 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

She looks young, but old enough to be a bride. He looks like a child! He could be going to his bar mitzvah.

Mazel Tov! Lol

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
Lurker

Justin looks like he is wearing his Dad’s suit to play dress up.  Seriously, it is hard to believe the family has spent their lives in front of cameras and don't have any media savvy.  A properly fitted suit would have at least made him look like a young man, but not a 13 year old in a suit that was acceptable because he had room to grow in it.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6
AussieKrissy

I wanna know if Jill and Derrick went. 

Also does this date mean that their age difference is less? I know people were discussing her getting married before her bday? I can’t remember the ages. So he is 18 and she is still 19 about to turn 20? So similar to what Ben and Jessa did to keep the gap “less”. I can’t remember when her bday is. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
VineHeart137
10 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Also does this date mean that their age difference is less? I know people were discussing her getting married before her bday? I can’t remember the ages. So he is 18 and she is still 19 about to turn 20? So similar to what Ben and Jessa did to keep the gap “less”. I can’t remember when her bday is. 

I'm fairly certain her birthday is tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5
VBOY9977
3 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I'm fairly certain her birthday is tomorrow.

Yes, she’s turning 20 tomorrow

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 5
freethemall
43 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Welp. I admit I was wrong on the date. 

Her dress seems like a generic fundie dress with Franken modesty changes. Her hairdo is extremely dated. I don’t think she’s really a fashion girl though. 

I agree about the dress but the side braid is super on trend, gets the boho look.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
Snarkasarus Rex
49 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I doubt it. Dwreck and Izzy probably both had school and I don’t think Jill would go by herself. Sure, Wreck watches the boys so she can have time to herself, but a few days? Nope.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
AussieKrissy
10 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I doubt it. Dwreck and Izzy probably both had school and I don’t think Jill would go by herself. Sure, Wreck watches the boys so she can have time to herself, but a few days? Nope.

She most probably may feel more comfortable having a support person there in Derrick if things are tense between her and her family. Maybe if he couldn’t go she wouldn’t go. And normally we call her clingy but I also think in this case I think it’s reasonable. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 8
justmy2cents
12 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Also, if they went then Izzy would have to quarantine before returning to school.

• Upvote 15
Mom to Nell
2 hours ago, jakesykora said:

In Touch has posted they are married but only linked to the wedding pictures and referenced them being married thus far.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/justin-duggar-and-claire-spivey-married-wedding-details/

So this is what the young Rhodes scholar had to say about his bride:

“God brought Claire in my life and I wasn’t really expecting it, but he brought her along right when I needed her,” Justin said, revealing the rest was history. “Claire has a lot of good qualities and I can sit here and tell you all of them, but there are so many good things that I see in her. I’m so blessed to have her in my life.”

Ok, so "when I needed her" must be an euphemism? Right? He's 18 and Daddy takes care of everything, so what exactly did you need besides what all 18 males need?

And you can't even find one nice quality to mention about Claire? How about she's kind or sweet or funny or understands me or we finish each other's sentences? It isn't like the interview took you by surprise. 

• Upvote 30
  • Love 2
SillyDillys

So on tumblr there were photos of the venue, it seems to be an outdoor wedding. Maybe that will be the justification for TLC to try to make it seem like they were taking proper protocols 😷😷😷😷

• Upvote 10
artdecades
1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I hope they didn’t. The shelter dog they just adopted is still very much adjusting to its new life. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic