IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

Lawson was with his little sisters and one of the Bates lost boys in and in-and-out that might be in Texas, and they're with a teen girl who looks a lot like Claire's sister. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

9 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I noticed on the Duggar Snark reddit, there's a motion to call the Clartin wedding 'The Spredding'. How fitting.

I both want to laugh and vomit at this. I am getting to many and various images... 

When it comes to Planning around a pregnancy in the family, I don’t think they ever will as they are to common and therefore  could be to hard to accommodate around. The only time I could see it happening is if the person was important to the bride or groom. I for Example Jinger or Jessa feeling it was important to have that sister in the wedding. Or even joy (at the time) with Jill. I hope Jenni still loves Jill when she gets married. I really remember that bond. And though I don’t think she would have Jill in the bridal party (who knows though). I can see her planning a wedding around Jill not missing it. 
Justin might miss Joe there if he was not able to make it but realistically I don’t think he would have picked him as best man or Kendra as a bridesmaid. So though he may want them there it’s not crucial that they are. 
I know I sound flippant about the importance of family at a wedding most people would be devastated if their family couldn’t come. But the duggars numbers just makes it so likely to get lost in the fold and I have a hard time believing that they are all super close. Maybe in their small little generation pockets but Josie giving a shit Josh is there?  Mackenzie yes? Josh maybe not so much even Jeremy and Derrick too. Not her squad. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I both want to laugh and vomit at this. I am getting to many and various images... 

When it comes to Planning around a pregnancy in the family, I don’t think they ever will as they are to common and therefore  could be to hard to accommodate around. The only time I could see it happening is if the person was important to the bride or groom. I for Example Jinger or Jessa feeling it was important to have that sister in the wedding. Or even joy (at the time) with Jill. I hope Jenni still loves Jill when she gets married. I really remember that bond. And though I don’t think she would have Jill in the bridal party (who knows though). I can see her planning a wedding around Jill not missing it. 
Justin might miss Joe there if he was not able to make it but realistically I don’t think he would have picked him as best man or Kendra as a bridesmaid. So though he may want them there it’s not crucial that they are. 
I know I sound flippant about the importance of family at a wedding most people would be devastated if their family couldn’t come. But the duggars numbers just makes it so likely to get lost in the fold and I have a hard time believing that they are all super close. Maybe in their small little generation pockets but Josie giving a shit Josh is there?  Mackenzie yes? Josh maybe not so much even Jeremy and Derrick too. Not her squad. 

To be honest, I think a lot of the sibling relations within the family are more like cousins who happen to live in the same house.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 11

2 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

To be honest, I think a lot of the sibling relations within the family are more like cousins who happen to live in the same house.

Or, in the case of the cousin who lives there--more like a sibling? LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

My predictions...

Groomsmen: James (best man), Jer, Jed, Jason, Jackson, Robby S, Wyatt S,  a friend or two

Bridesmaids: Paige (MOH), Johannah, Jenny, a few friends and more random Duggars

Flower Girls: Carson S, Meredith,

Ring Bearers: Taylor S, Spurgeon

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Oh I think Precious Mama Jillary is going to be MOH.

I agree, which I find SO weird. I'm so close to my mom but I wouldn't put her in my wedding party. It's just not common around here. Doesn't make it wrong, I just find it odd. 

• Upvote 7

On Reddit, some poster identifies the mystery girl in the photo with Lawson and two Bates girls (I want to say, Addie and Ellie but not sure) as Paige Spivey, so I think this point even more at the wedding be this weekend. I don't know if they could have maybe a shower soon but I don't think they will all have to go to Texas for that right? 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

On Reddit, some poster identifies the mystery girl in the photo with Lawson and two Bates girls (I want to say, Addie and Ellie but not sure) as Paige Spivey, so I think this point even more at the wedding be this weekend. I don't know if they could have maybe a shower soon but I don't think they will all have to go to Texas for that right? 

Maybe they had a shower when Justin had his wisdom teeth removed? 

• Upvote 1

I think Jordyn will probably be a junior bridesmaid since she was on Justin's buddy team

• Upvote 3

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/644213184722518016/justin-duggar-18-and-claire-spivey-19-to

It seems that DuggarData have received various ask about this exclusive, on Tumblr, everybody is basically sure the wedding is today and we will have an exclusive later on the day. If so I hope they will release something soon or wait for Monday (is 10 pm here and I have a full weekend I will not be able to follow properly before Monday) 

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty disappointed that Jill Rodrigues and family aren't parked in the church parking lot, ready to crash the wedding of a Duggar(!!!) officiated by Nurie's brother in law. I had such high hopes for photobombs.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 29

27 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/644213184722518016/justin-duggar-18-and-claire-spivey-19-to

It seems that DuggarData have received various ask about this exclusive, on Tumblr, everybody is basically sure the wedding is today and we will have an exclusive later on the day. If so I hope they will release something soon or wait for Monday (is 10 pm here and I have a full weekend I will not be able to follow properly before Monday) 

13 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I'm pretty disappointed that Jill Rodrigues and family aren't parked in the church parking lot, ready to crash the wedding of a Duggar(!!!) officiated by Nurie's brother in law. I had such high hopes for photobombs.

Here’s a somewhat out there thought...what if Jill is the source for the Sun article? Nurthan might actually know the basic wedding details if Pecan is marrying them...

I could totally see her doing it, especially if they threw a few dollars her way. Tune in to see if the Sun got it right...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

dear god please not let these be the groomsmen outfits

C97C628A-AD6D-40E9-B3D8-048939F00DAF.jpeg

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. Elijah might be an usher. I don’t know if he’s close enough with Justin to be a groomsman though. Maybe groomsmen get to wear ties. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. Elijah might be an usher. I don’t know if he’s close enough with Justin to be a groomsman though. Maybe groomsmen get to wear ties. 

You'd be stupid to wear your wedding outfit while travelling to the venue.  What if you spilled something? But critical thinking is not this crowd's strong suit.   

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

42 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

You'd be stupid to wear your wedding outfit while travelling to the venue.  What if you spilled something? But critical thinking is not this crowd's strong suit.   

That pattern is so loud no one would be able to find a stain! ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

The only reason I'd give any credit to that article on The Sun is because Azle, TX is a *very* specific place. For the most part, anyone vaguely or peripherally mentioning it would just say Fort Worth. And according to google, there's about one whole events venue in Azle that would hold a Duggar-sized wedding xD

I put more stock in the obvious Elijah post, lol.

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 4

It's 3 am here I waked to drink something and was like "let's see if there is any news..." Now I can sleep ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1

She looks pretty, her hair with the flowers is cute, her dress is maybe similar to Abbie's? 

But they just look like children. This is so depressing and we haven't even seen photos from the spreader-fest reception yet. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 29
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic