IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

Laura, Jana and Jason are at Magnolia thingy in Waco. It looks deserted. Laura is wearing a mask (a scarf over her face), neither of the Duggars appear to be.

• Upvote 9

I honestly think that they said it was a fake registry to throw people off. I really doubt the April date is real and feb 26th would make sense with usual Duggar engagement timelines. I guess we’ll have to wait and see...

• Upvote 9

I think it would be extra weird if they made a big deal about fake registries vs real one’s and then had a fake date. They obviously want free stuff from leghumpers. But who knows with these families. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Jana has been a bridesmaid in all her brothers’ and sisters’ weddings. Wonder if she will be this time around? Jackson hasn’t been an usher. Hopefully Justin will include him. Joseph included all his brothers except Jackson. Josh and Jill had him as ring bearer. 

The wedding is in Texas. It would be interesting to see a western themed wedding. Cowboy boots with dresses, jeans and hats. I hope the couple reside in Texas and Justin has the Duggar adjacent house to flip. 

Beyond that I have no curiosity. Justin was not featured a lot and the younger boys blended. 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Markie said:

Jana has been a bridesmaid in all her brothers’ and sisters’ weddings. Wonder if she will be this time around? Jackson hasn’t been an usher. Hopefully Justin will include him. Joseph included all his brothers except Jackson.

That comes a across as a major a-hole move in my book.

• Upvote 9

Do we think they will wed at her birthday this Saturday? Because it is a ‘special date’.

Or will they go for ‘she is only one year older’ and marry the day before?

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, raayx01 said:

which sisters do you think Claire will include in her wedding party, I bet Jessa, Joy or Johannah

I think it would be the younger sisters if any. Maybe Hannie or even Jenny?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

14 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I think that would be very sweet if she included them. 

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Well they are closer in age to the couple than Jana

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I'm hoping she doesn't have any sisters in her wedding party. I doubt she's that close to any of them, and Justin seems closer to his brothers than his sister's. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ophelia said:

That comes a across as a major a-hole move in my book.

Possibly, but we don’t know what’s going on. Jackson hasn’t been shown much on the TV show as a teen and it’s possible that he’s very self-conscious or something.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Jessa might be a bridesmaid as she was Justin’s sister-mom, or they could include Spurgeon as a ring bearer to honour Jessa. Johanna is close in age to Justin and Jenny isn’t much younger. Maybe Joy? 

As for Justin’s ushers... maybe Jer, Jed, Jason, James, Jackson, Tyler and Claire’s brothers. Don’t know who his friends are nor hers either. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

I don’t think it’s this weekend since it would have been Kendra’s due date, but who knows.

I don’t think that’s an issue to them.

Anna was around her due date when Joe en Kendra got married.

I predict Joy and Johanna as bridesmaids and maybe Lauren as well.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

39 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

I don’t think that’s an issue to them.

Anna was around her due date when Joe en Kendra got married.

I predict Joy and Johanna as bridesmaids and maybe Lauren as well.

Yeah. It's not going to be an issue. With that family, it's better to not even try to plan a wedding around a pregnancy starting now b/c it is only going to get harder and harder to do that as the family grows. 

Claire has a 14 year old sister. I would think she could be a bridesmaid, too. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

Yeah. It's not going to be an issue. With that family, it's better to not even try to plan a wedding around a pregnancy starting now b/c it is only going to get harder and harder to do that as the family grows. 

Claire has a 14 year old sister. I would think she could be a bridesmaid, too. 

At the time of them planning their wedding only Kendra was expecting, so not that difficult to avoid that specific weekend. In the future it will get harder though with multiple pregnancies.

22 hours ago, artdecades said:

Their official registry says April 16, so I’m going with that. 

I just noticed that Hilary follows this INSANE Instagram account full of racist, antisemitic, and generally insane conspiracy theories. Full of Q anon stuff. 

https://instagram.com/thenationoftexas?igshid=4mt3qcyabmr1

True colors. 

Back to this cuz it’s important. Hilary liked this insane, racist conspiracy post saying that Michelle Obama is a man. This is who these people are. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqJHEmgCwT/?igshid=12opcz2psn4at

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 12
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

On reddit there's a screenshot of a comment in Jeremy's IG saying someone saw Jeremy and Jinger with the girls on LAX. I think the wedding IS this weekend.

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 11

10 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Do we think they will wed at her birthday this Saturday? Because it is a ‘special date’.

Or will they go for ‘she is only one year older’ and marry the day before?

I think they're getting married tomorrow. 

The Vuolos are flying somewhere probably for the wedding. 

• Upvote 4

I think Claire will have her sister, her friend Grace who just got married, maybe Hannie and Jenni. an Andregg sister or two, I know Claire was a bridesmaid in Lauren Andregg Wikstrom's wedding. maybe Jana xP but she's practically an entire generation older than Clairtin so who knows. I think Justin will have the other 4 howlers, Claire's oldest little brother, and a couple friends as groomsmen. Other brothers and friends serving as ushers. Claire's baby sister as flower girl. 

I really hope they live in TX and whatever AR property Justin has is just a flipper. Not that the Spiveys are any better than the Duggars, and it's not even geographically that much distance, but at least a little separation from the TTH compound..

• Upvote 8

On 2/24/2021 at 11:15 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Who’s betting on this weekend being wedding weekend? 
The first registry that was found for Justin and Claire had a Feb 26th date, and now Jana, Laura and Jason are in TX

Jinger and Jeremy were seen at the airport too, according to a now deleted Instagram comment, so they could be flying to Texas.

Bridesmaids I think will include Jessa, Jordyn, Paige Spivey, Hilary (maid of honor), maybe Josie (would be her first time as bridesmaid) and a couple of Claire's friends. Carson Spivey as flower girl.

Groomsmen I think will be the other lost boys, Jed and Jer, Robert Spivey and Wyatt Spivey. Taylor Spivey will be paige boy.

Edited by jillsdopplerofdoom
  • Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic