IGNORED

Justin and Claire 2: Always the One I Forget

samurai_sarah

38 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jim-bob-duggar-sells-home-to-son-justin-post-claire-engagement/

So based in this seems that the new couple will live in Arkansas, maybe to be part of CO? If they will have lived in Texas near the Spiveys it will have been harder be part of the show

I don’t think I saw that the mobile home is in Arkansas maybe he had an investment in Texas. But logic says it’s most probably close to the duggar borg. 

• Upvote 1

Different situation but kinda on topic ... it’s quicker (and cheaper) for me to fly to New Zealand than to ski in my very own state. 

It takes nearly 12 hours for me to drive to Thredbo, and 5 hours to fly to Queenstown.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, adidas said:

Different situation but kinda on topic ... it’s quicker (and cheaper) for me to fly to New Zealand than to ski in my very own state. 

It takes nearly 12 hours for me to drive to Thredbo, and 5 hours to fly to Queenstown.

Most probably cheaper too....

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 1/12/2021 at 4:53 AM, Melissa1977 said:

I have a friend from San Diego and he told me lots of Tijuana citizens commute every day to San Diego to work. Also he went to a Cayholic school there and had Tijuana classmates. I thought it was difficult to cross the US border. Are there permissions for workers/students?

This is relatively common in San Diego. Crossing the border by car can be hours of waiting but often, crossing on foot has a much shorter wait (all of this pre-pandemic). The trolley (light rail public transportation) goes right to the border crossing and it's very easy to get a taxi/uber on either side. 

Some US citizens live in Mexico (cost of living is much lower and you can live by the beach for way less than in San Diego) and cross for work, and I'm sure Mexican citizens who have US work permits do the same. I had a coworker who was American but lived in Mexico and stayed with a friend Monday-Wednesday night to work in San Diego then went back to Mexico on Thursday evening. It's also common to go to Mexico for dental care if you don't have dental insurance in the US as there are clinics catering to Americans that are far less expensive out of pocket. Driving on I-8 between Arizona and San Diego you can see a ton of billboards for dental clinics just over the border in Mexicali.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 3

On Reddit, some posters have found a couple of registers for Claritin, one on Amazon and one on Zola, with a date for February 26 I don't know if it is usual but it seems that the Zola one is password protect, thus fortified the idea that is a real one and not a snark one 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Don’t the Duggars generally advertise each other’s registries though? Usually with the line ‘people have been asking’. They may be snooty about publicity but they do like free stuff from strangers.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

21 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jim-bob-duggar-sells-home-to-son-justin-post-claire-engagement/

So based in this seems that the new couple will live in Arkansas, maybe to be part of CO? If they will have lived in Texas near the Spiveys it will have been harder be part of the show

The ‘insider’ nonsense is fake. Boob bought it for $35k last spring. Justin’s been renovating it, took ownership in Dec, and it was immediately on the market for $189k. It’s now off the market so it may have sold...who knows, but Justin still owns it.  This is one of the ways Boob compensates his kids vs. outright paying them. 

I doubt they will live in AR...Claire works for her dad and I bet Justin will too. 

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
Can’t read
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4

I can see Hilary encouraging them to live in Arkansas so that Claire gets a proper role on the show rather than a bit part.

I think Duggar Data was predicting Feb, so the 26th would line up with that.

Edited by wendy-sparkles
clarity
  • I Agree 2

Well, it's a motorhome, right? To me, a motorhome is something that can be moved, so even if it was in Arkansas, nothing is stopping them from moving it to Texas now?

then again, maybe I misunderstand the meaning of motorhome? If I do, please enlighten me, FJ'erites

1 hour ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Well, it's a motorhome, right? To me, a motorhome is something that can be moved, so even if it was in Arkansas, nothing is stopping them from moving it to Texas now?

then again, maybe I misunderstand the meaning of motorhome? If I do, please enlighten me, FJ'erites

Sometimes people say “mobile home” or even “trailer” when they mean “manufactured home.” They’re technically mobile, in that you can have them hauled to wherever you choose. So yes, if JB bought a new one, they might have it delivered to Texas; but no, if it’s in Arkansas now, it probably wouldn’t be cost-effective to move it.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Wasn’t JB trying to set up a RV park? Perhaps Justin will be managing that- assuming he hasn’t yet got the mandatory Duggar real estate licence. 

• Upvote 3

On 1/15/2021 at 2:57 PM, wendy-sparkles said:

I can see Hilary encouraging them to live in Arkansas so that Claire gets a proper role on the show rather than a bit part.

Jinger seems to get plenty of screentime and storylines despite living in Texas and then California, so I don't think that would affect her reasoning.

Hillary seems way too enmeshed with Claire and Justin to be encouraging them to move, IMHO.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

Jinger seems to get plenty of screentime and storylines despite living in Texas and then California, so I don't think that would affect her reasoning.

Hillary seems way too enmeshed with Claire and Justin to be encouraging them to move, IMHO.

but Jinger is already a character viewers know and are emotionally invested in. She has a whole site named after her! We barely know who Justin is, and I don't think in general people are as interested in Duggar boys as Duggar girls. If Justin and Claire live in Texas and have no unique angle to give TLC/Figure 8 a reason to film, I think their screentime will be fairly cursory.

• Upvote 13

On 1/15/2021 at 12:53 PM, Snarkasarus Rex said:

The ‘insider’ nonsense is fake. Boob bought it for $35k last spring. Justin’s been renovating it, took ownership in Dec, and it was immediately on the market for $189k. It’s now off the market so it may have sold...who knows, but Justin still owns it.  This is one of the ways Boob compensates his kids vs. outright paying them. 

I doubt they will live in AR...Claire works for her dad and I bet Justin will too. 

Claire wouldn't be the first fundie daughter to quit a family business after getting married. 

• Upvote 6

Would it really be that shocking if Justin and Claire live in Arkansas? Isn't that how it usually goes? Jeremy lived in Texas, so Jinger moved to Texas.  

Edited by Stop_Counting
  • Upvote 1

I thought the speculation was that Justin was working for the Spiveys? 
It is perhaps JB doubling down that anyone who wants a slice of the Duggar/TLC pie needs to be nearby where he can keep an eye on them- no running off and negotiating separate contracts. While he may appreciate Hilary’s keenness to encourage her daughter into marriage to a teenage boy, JB won’t want her being too influential.

• Upvote 4

Yes @Stop_Counting there was a Google review of a Duggar business (i want to say a rental car or so?) Under the name, Dudleydoright and the user photo was of him and Claire. 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

So Jilary Spivey posted some pics of the Duggar’s basketball court on her IG. Could the wedding be this weekend? ?

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
Can’t spel
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

My guess ion the living situation is that they will stay in Arkansas for filming but otherwise live in Texas.

There have been a few real housewives who have rented places for filming because they don't live in the cities their shows film in full time (Luann on NY was living in the Hamptons full time for a while)

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic