Jump to content
IGNORED

XGay Greg and Dede: Dede Doing Comedy


Recommended Posts

keepercjr

Dede, now known as DeAnn Alaine, did an online comedy show last night.  They live in Orlando, Florida where they are gainfully employee and she has regular time with her son.  Dede starts at 3:45  I will admit I have not watched it yet.

 And here is the fabulous duo a few days ago for Greg’s birthday

https://boothpics.com/E0OR/c359ob?fbclid=IwAR2nCuiJWKzXlFY6NMOCcqdrk-MVqE6Pstece0iSztplC1NZGETpEkyThQY

 

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Thank You 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

It's about how she's a happy person and that's why she is being discriminated against.

And there's singing.

I really hate whoever is laughing in the background.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Erma Gerd!  Ex-Gay and Dede look so normal in those pics, and are, amazingly, still together. 

Outstanding find!  I just checked Dede's facebook and she works at Universal Orlando Resort. 

A steady job is so much better than driving around grifting. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

It's about how she's a happy person and that's why she is being discriminated against.

And there's singing.

I really hate whoever is laughing in the background.

I'm sad that she didn't sing this:

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe

Wow. That’s my introduction to her. I lasted about 30 seconds and felt second hand embarrassment the whole time.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Giraffe said:

felt second hand embarrassment the whole time

Is there a German word for that? Of any language has a word for that feeling, it would be German. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Iamhispurity
12 minutes ago, Howl said:

Is there a German word for that? Of any language has a word for that feeling, it would be German. 

Yeah, we call it fremdschämen (feeling ashamed on someone elses behalf).

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 17
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
formergothardite

Dede needs to give up comedy.  Find a different dream. 

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Yeah, we call it fremdschämen (feeling ashamed on someone elses behalf).

Thank you! It's perfect! Also easy to remember. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Dede needs to give up comedy.  Find a different dream. 

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

I remember Greg saying that it was the fault of their detractors that Dede wasn't pregnant. If all of us had truly believed in their "miracle baby," then it would have come true. :roll:

  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

Well I mean, that's how all my pregnancies happened. Everyone believed that I was pregnant, and three months later there was a miraculous full term baby.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
MayMay1123

Xgay Greg and DeDe were the first fundies I read on fj. I went all the way to the beginning and read every thread, straight through. Took me three weeks. I just couldn't believe what I was reading! Now... Dede, you ain't funny, girl. Maybe it got better after the 30 seconds or so that I lasted, but I doubt it. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella
21 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

I think they had convinced themselves it was true, a miracle. Then at some point it went on too long and they knew, but were embarrassed.

So I don't think it was intentionally a scam, at least not at first. And even when they had to know it wasn't real I think it was maintained more out of shame than greed.

Can anyone recap for the newcomers to their story, and for the forgetful? How long did the claimed pregnancy go on for? Thirteen months? More?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
6 hours ago, Petronella said:

Can anyone recap for the newcomers to their story, and for the forgetful? How long did the claimed pregnancy go on for? Thirteen months? More?

Dede claimed that God informed her that she was pregnant in "early April" of 2012 and XGay Greg made the announcement that ended the ruse on November 20, 2013.

This post has a summary of the first year:

This one explains the "small horse lung pregnancy" joke:

The end of the pregnancy:

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
cindyluvs24

I watched her up to the verse in the song about Daniel and then I had to shut her off in the name of quarantine self care. 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
nelliebelle1197
8 hours ago, Howl said:

@Peas n carrots has an excellent Ex-Gay Greg avatar.  

I miss her.

And why the hell is Greg is still with a woman? I fully expected him to be crushing the beach in Florida with DeDe’s StillGay XHusband

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella
14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Dede claimed that God informed her that she was pregnant in "early April" of 2012 and XGay Greg made the announcement that ended the ruse on November 20, 2013.

20 months!! Wow! Longer than I remembered.

I feel sorry for them. They seemed to really believe it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I fully expected him to be crushing the beach in Florida with DeDe’s StillGay XHusband

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
4 hours ago, Petronella said:

20 months!! Wow! Longer than I remembered.

I feel sorry for them. They seemed to really believe it.

The FJ members who were reading the thread while caring for the full-term babies they'd conceived and given birth to during the span of Dede's "pregnancy" was a surreal touch.

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
nelliebelle1197
4 hours ago, Howl said:

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

Yes, I am pretty certain he is and that was one of the reasons she wanted to get the kid.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2020 at 8:35 AM, Howl said:

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

He wore a blazer embroidered with the testimony that he used to be gay but God set him free. @Peas n carrots has a picture of him wearing it for her avatar. Unfortunately you can't see it well.

He also had an xgay mobile.

Here is a link to a video where is is wearing an embroidered shirt:

 

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella
13 hours ago, Ali said:

He wore a blazer embroidered with the testimony that he used to be gay but God set him free. @Peas n carrots has a picture of him wearing it for her avatar. Unfortunately you can't see it well.

He also had an xgay mobile.

Here is a link to a video where is is wearing an embroidered shirt:

 

Yes, that’s Greg, her current husband. I think the question being asked about her ex-husband, father of her child. Is that right?

  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Status Updates

    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      What does this look like to you guys?
      It's a close up of a small part of the pattern in an oriental style rug.  I immediately saw a specific thing, @Destiny saw something completely different, and my daughter can't see that it looks like anything specific.
      Play with me, I'm super curious...what does this look like to you?
      oooh thank you @WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? for the spoiler!  Everyone put your guesses under spoilers and don't peek until you answer!
       

      · 16 replies
    • Mela99

      Mela99

      I’m back ... and hopefully to stay active again. Life in the land of Mela has been hard af.:: 
      · 3 replies
    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      I may or may not have a slight obsession with LM Montgomery 
      Yes, they’re all in the same edition, Virago Modern Classics. I even have a couple of the other books she’s written on my “want to buy” list...

      · 9 replies
    • Destiny

      Destiny

      Well, that “announcement” was so shocking that I’m going to go do dishes now. 
      Zzzzzzzz
      · 6 replies
    • LittleOwl

      LittleOwl

      Happy Thinking Day / Founder's Day to any FJ Guides and Scouts 
      · 4 replies
    • mollysmom

      mollysmom  »  ofMatthew

      I came to your page because I realized I hadn't seen you in awhile and I wanted to make sure you're ok but apparently you are here and posting! So I guess I'll just say hi! ♥️ 
      · 2 replies
    • nst

      nst

      You all know I work for a church. Well on Saturday 1pm cdn time a lady with stage 4+ lung cancer is going to end her life through maid. So I am kinda feeling dumpy. If you all could just pray for her in whatever way I would appreciate that.
      · 8 replies
    • Kailash

      Kailash

      Good morning! It’s still cold here in Kansas but it’s supposed to get above freezing today. What are you doing today? I’ll put my list in the comments. Add yours if you like. 
      · 12 replies
    • mollysmom

      mollysmom

      So far 2021 hasn't been great. Dealing with identity theft & going through a divorce all at the same time. I realize it could be much worse but man does this suck. 
      · 4 replies
    • finnlassie

      finnlassie

      My anti-depressants are working
      · 3 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.