IGNORED

XGay Greg and Dede: Dede Doing Comedy

keepercjr

Dede, now known as DeAnn Alaine, did an online comedy show last night.  They live in Orlando, Florida where they are gainfully employee and she has regular time with her son.  Dede starts at 3:45  I will admit I have not watched it yet.

And here is the fabulous duo a few days ago for Greg’s birthday

https://boothpics.com/E0OR/c359ob?fbclid=IwAR2nCuiJWKzXlFY6NMOCcqdrk-MVqE6Pstece0iSztplC1NZGETpEkyThQY

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Thank You 9
AmazonGrace

It's about how she's a happy person and that's why she is being discriminated against.

And there's singing.

I really hate whoever is laughing in the background.

• Upvote 3

Erma Gerd!  Ex-Gay and Dede look so normal in those pics, and are, amazingly, still together. 

Outstanding find!  I just checked Dede's facebook and she works at Universal Orlando Resort. 

A steady job is so much better than driving around grifting. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 1
Cartmann99
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

It's about how she's a happy person and that's why she is being discriminated against.

And there's singing.

I really hate whoever is laughing in the background.

I'm sad that she didn't sing this:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
Giraffe

Wow. That’s my introduction to her. I lasted about 30 seconds and felt second hand embarrassment the whole time.

• Upvote 3
12 hours ago, Giraffe said:

felt second hand embarrassment the whole time

Is there a German word for that? Of any language has a word for that feeling, it would be German. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Iamhispurity
12 minutes ago, Howl said:

Is there a German word for that? Of any language has a word for that feeling, it would be German. 

Yeah, we call it fremdschämen (feeling ashamed on someone elses behalf).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 17
  • Love 2
formergothardite

Dede needs to give up comedy.  Find a different dream. 

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3
2 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Yeah, we call it fremdschämen (feeling ashamed on someone elses behalf).

Thank you! It's perfect! Also easy to remember. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
Cartmann99
2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Dede needs to give up comedy.  Find a different dream. 

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

I remember Greg saying that it was the fault of their detractors that Dede wasn't pregnant. If all of us had truly believed in their "miracle baby," then it would have come true. :roll:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1
AmazonGrace

Well I mean, that's how all my pregnancies happened. Everyone believed that I was pregnant, and three months later there was a miraculous full term baby.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2
MayMay1123

Xgay Greg and DeDe were the first fundies I read on fj. I went all the way to the beginning and read every thread, straight through. Took me three weeks. I just couldn't believe what I was reading! Now... Dede, you ain't funny, girl. Maybe it got better after the 30 seconds or so that I lasted, but I doubt it. 

• Upvote 1
Petronella
21 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I think they had convinced themselves it was true, a miracle. Then at some point it went on too long and they knew, but were embarrassed.

So I don't think it was intentionally a scam, at least not at first. And even when they had to know it wasn't real I think it was maintained more out of shame than greed.

Can anyone recap for the newcomers to their story, and for the forgetful? How long did the claimed pregnancy go on for? Thirteen months? More?

Cartmann99
6 hours ago, Petronella said:

Can anyone recap for the newcomers to their story, and for the forgetful? How long did the claimed pregnancy go on for? Thirteen months? More?

Dede claimed that God informed her that she was pregnant in "early April" of 2012 and XGay Greg made the announcement that ended the ruse on November 20, 2013.

This post has a summary of the first year:

This one explains the "small horse lung pregnancy" joke:

The end of the pregnancy:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7
cindyluvs24

I watched her up to the verse in the song about Daniel and then I had to shut her off in the name of quarantine self care. 

• Haha 6
nelliebelle1197
8 hours ago, Howl said:

@Peas n carrots has an excellent Ex-Gay Greg avatar.  

I miss her.

And why the hell is Greg is still with a woman? I fully expected him to be crushing the beach in Florida with DeDe’s StillGay XHusband

• Upvote 4
Petronella
14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Dede claimed that God informed her that she was pregnant in "early April" of 2012 and XGay Greg made the announcement that ended the ruse on November 20, 2013.

20 months!! Wow! Longer than I remembered.

I feel sorry for them. They seemed to really believe it.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I fully expected him to be crushing the beach in Florida with DeDe’s StillGay XHusband

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
Cartmann99
4 hours ago, Petronella said:

20 months!! Wow! Longer than I remembered.

I feel sorry for them. They seemed to really believe it.

The FJ members who were reading the thread while caring for the full-term babies they'd conceived and given birth to during the span of Dede's "pregnancy" was a surreal touch.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
nelliebelle1197
4 hours ago, Howl said:

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

Yes, I am pretty certain he is and that was one of the reasons she wanted to get the kid.

• Upvote 2
On 12/2/2020 at 8:35 AM, Howl said:

He wore a blazer embroidered with the testimony that he used to be gay but God set him free. @Peas n carrots has a picture of him wearing it for her avatar. Unfortunately you can't see it well.

He also had an xgay mobile.

Here is a link to a video where is is wearing an embroidered shirt:

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Petronella
13 hours ago, Ali said:

He wore a blazer embroidered with the testimony that he used to be gay but God set him free. @Peas n carrots has a picture of him wearing it for her avatar. Unfortunately you can't see it well.

He also had an xgay mobile.

Here is a link to a video where is is wearing an embroidered shirt:

Yes, that’s Greg, her current husband. I think the question being asked about her ex-husband, father of her child. Is that right?

• Upvote 7