IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 8: Lawsuits, Qualified Biden Nominees, and a Pouty Toddler

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Gettysburg isn’t the state capital so this isn’t an official hearing

My understanding is it's not actually a hearing at all, it's basically another press conference, this time at the Wyndham hotel. 

Assuming they didn't accidentally book the Windham Car Wash or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

Lin Wood is a Georgia lawyer who is working with Trump's legal team in their attempt to overturn the election.

image.png.e3611fb0075767ee4c4466feef9a176c.png

• Thank You 7

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

A wonderful example of the absolute uselessness of polls:

Note how his favorable results are comparable to those of dictators around the world. :pb_lol:

Hey - if he wants a poll to tell him to GTFO we can do an FJ poll and I think we just might get the results we're looking for.

4 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Lin Wood is a Georgia lawyer who is working with Trump's legal team in their attempt to overturn the election.

image.png.e3611fb0075767ee4c4466feef9a176c.png

Lin Wood is a libel lawyer.  He represented the Ramsay family at one point.  Does Trump think it's libel to vote against him?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

A wonderful example of the absolute uselessness of polls:

Note how his favorable results are comparable to those of dictators around the world. :pb_lol:

I made a poll :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I made a poll :) 

• Upvote 11

El Paso is going to try to recover what they’re owed by the Wee Hands McNoDick campaign. 

City officials in El Paso, Texas, this week said they would be hiring legal counsel in their fight to obtain more than half a million dollars owed by President Trump’s reelection campaign from a rally held in the city in February 2019. 

According to local NBC affiliate station KTSM, the El Paso City Council voted unanimously on Monday to hire the law office of Snapper L. Carr to represent them in an effort to get paid nearly $570,000 in total charges incurred by the Trump campaign. 

“The Trump campaign is likely to face a large amount of debt from the election,” city attorney Karla Nieman said, according to KTSM. “We believe that based on the research and the information that we’ve gathered through the city attorney’s office and the comptroller’s office is the best course of action is to ask Mr. Carr to assist us in collecting the debt.” 

The local outlet reported that city Rep. Peter Svarzbein said during a council meeting Tuesday that obtaining the money owed is essential to maintaining the city’s budget, especially as the area, like much of the country, faces a rapid surge in coronavirus infections. 

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 3

Trump thinks he can win back the military. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

Ugh I hate how the term "patriot" has been co-opted by these fools. Especially since many of them spent the entire time Obama was in office being decidedly un-patriotic and will do so for the next 4 years at least as well.

It is not un-patriotic to vote democratic, to trust the election results, to want the popular vote to count more than the electoral college, to recognize that we live on a planet shared with other countries, to trust science, and to want things to be better for all people.

It is, however, un-patriotic (IMO) to fly the flag of the defeated group who LEFT the country and faught against it, to threaten violence against others who believe differently than you, to flagrantly ignore recommendations made to help public safety, and to put one very flawed man above the good of the entire country to the point of wanting to invalidate the majority vote.

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

While Trump is trying to appease the military after his degrading views of them became public and they're not willing to support his flailing attempt at a coup, Joe Biden is making statements like this.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Trump thinks he can win back the military. 

How can you have 25 witnesses to someone never having said something?

You can ask 25 random people from my real life if I've ever posted on FJ and they would say no.  You can't prove this kind of negative.

Also...when one is speaking of one's self one should use the first person, Mr.  President.  "I never said that."  "I never made that statement" would be better declarative statements and more believable than the distance you've put in your language that "it was never made."  

Yes, I have been watching too many YouTube videos on narcissists lately, why do you ask?  

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

My understanding is it's not actually a hearing at all, it's basically another press conference, this time at the Wyndham hotel. 

Assuming they didn't accidentally book the Windham Car Wash or something.

With his genius super smart legal team they would end up at the money laundering car wash from Breaking Bad

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

While Trump is trying to appease the military after his degrading views of them became public and they're not willing to support his flailing attempt at a coup, Joe Biden is making statements like this.

I'm not a fan of naming days for things as it's pointless, but in this instance I do appreciate his sentiment and making a statement about it.

Since last spring it's been on my mind how much more dangerous life has become for those living with abusers for the very reasons he mentioned.  

• Upvote 11

I wish she'd crawl back under her rock.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wish she'd crawl back under her rock.

There are a lot of people I wish would go back to fucking hell right now.  You can count the entire Wee Hands McMicroPenis family amongst them. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.a55afb6a1d930613b8f8156dd88fc3bd.png

Oh I hope so. I am in favour of a full sweep, transparent handling and prosecutions.

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

ETTD. 

The number of people who are surprised when Trump screws them over never ceases to amaze me. At least Wisconsin had the sense to get the money upfront before starting the electoral count - one look at Trump's record shows he doesn't pay his contractors, has no loyalty and puts himself above everything else.

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is a bit long but worth a read, and not just for the schadenfreude.

Yes Donnie, you are the only guy that loses. Well along with the other ones, but certainly you are the biggest loser.

• Upvote 16

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic