IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 8: Lawsuits, Qualified Biden Nominees, and a Pouty Toddler

GreyhoundFan

LOL, keep calling for recounts there, Cheeto-in-chief. Apparently the majority of the votes that weren't counted at first were actually Biden votes, and there is still no actual evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Every day is a step closer to relief, but still... I'm looking forward to the inauguration.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Folks, if you're not following a whole bunch of lawyers on here you're probably not seeing the way the collective legal community is in shock at how bad Trump's lawyers are. Even if you are, it's probably hard to grasp the detail of how truly bad it is.

I liked this exchange kuva.png.6fb1f99ce5ecb1300103eef309425453.png

I guess throwing away votes was a bridge too far for some Republicans.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 9

Over in Cuba City, Wisconsin they have shields with reliefs of each President on them along their main street. 

I think I mentioned this before but this would be what I would want to see happen come 2021 to fuck face's sign after he goes to prison.  Take a page from the Venetians.  Take the sign down and replace it with a sign like this with a shroud where his image would be.

MyDreamSign2.JPG.9d25ead8222e41ac83fb8895c2ff7295.JPG

The Latin inscription says "this space reserved for Donald Trump, incarcerated for his crimes." 

In fact I think that any gallery of Presidents should have signs like this to replace the image of fuck face.  That would be one of the worse punishments for him and his family to have him unacknowledged as President.  Once the Branch Trumpvidians slither back in to their sewers and he's no longer at the center of attention to have him no longer honored by anyone but instead treated as an object of revulsion and a warning that would drive him up the wall.

• Upvote 12

26 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Boom boom boom. Boom Boom all night long

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I missed some of that but as far as I can tell nobody's face was melting.

Actually, he and his adorable Pom are relaxing!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 10

I missed some of that but as far as I can tell nobody's face was melting.

Daniel is the hero that we all need and definitely do not deserve. Also, it says a lot about the Menace that I even know his (and his beautiful pupper’s) name and have even noticed that a fact checker is on vacation.
  • Upvote 11

3 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Actually, he and his adorable Pom are relaxing!

Breezy is the literal cutest and I want to pet so badly.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

20 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

OK, I went for the clickbait and clicked.  Now having a quiet chuckle.  Today feels like we've gone from mosh pit death metal to calming elevator music. 

Speaking of which, I did a little car trip (100 miles each way) last week.  I messed around with the pre-sets on my car's radio. I lose my home NPR station about 70 miles into the trip, but I can search around and get other random stations and maybe the NPR classical music station out of Corpus Christi.  Trying to get everything resorted this morning, I stumbled on KO-OP NPR, and the show was called Under the X in Texas -- several hours of country swing from the 1930s to the 1960s -- Bob Wills and whatnot.  When I got out of the car they were getting ready to switch over to a show called The Dark End of the Street.  So I get into the car later today and discover The Dark End of the Street is, yes, head banging death metal.  Their programming is eclectic for sure. 

Yes, I know the ratfuckery is not over.  There's US formally withdraws from Open Skies Treaty that bolstered European security including selling off the airplanes for parts.  But things are happening. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Breezy is the literal cutest and I want to pet so badly.

Piano students of mine have a Pom that looks a lot like Breezy, and I miss snuggling with him during lessons. They do try to make sure I see him (and their lovely Tortie cat) when we have remote lessons.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

A wonderful example of the absolute uselessness of polls:

Note how his favorable results are comparable to those of dictators around the world. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

I saw an advanced copy 

• Fox and Friends 
  • Rage tweet
  • Breakfast of 27 Egg McMuffins
  • Rage tweet
  • Receive daily butt kiss from Pence in Oval Orifice
  • Give Putin daily virtual butt kiss via Zoom
  • Cry on Hope Hicks’s shoulder
  • Brag on how the virus went away
  • Rage tweet
  • Be reminded who Tiffany and Barron are. 

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Gettysburg isn’t the state capital so this isn’t an official hearing

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 14

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

ETTD. 

Aww... are we supposed to feel sorry for you now? Yeah, not gonna happen. You knew full well who you were getting in bed with. Don’t come crying now you’ve caught his STD and he’s jilted you.

Edited by fraurosena
Riffle
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic