IGNORED

John Shrader 20: The Little Plane that Dared

samurai_sarah

I love how he thinks he has to clarify that there are only 6000 pictured and the other 3500 aren't there yet, as if people will count and think he's lying about the size of his order. LOL 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

John congratulates himself for being a prolific dad. 

A Blessed Father's Day!

If each child is a priceless gift from the Lord, then the wealth God has blessed us with is incalculable indeed! Little Joseph (our #12, 15 months now) was knocked out from the day taking a nap, but the other 11 kiddos gathered around their daddy as we prepared to polish off the rare and special treat of two of my darling wife's famous Coconut Cream pies, after a first for us here in Zambia, a late lunch after church of home-made meatball subs! They were incredibly delicious!!

We were finished with our services early today as Zambia has restricted churches to only two one-hour services a week as Co-id cases have recently jumped here. Praise the Lord we are still allowed to meet at all! The older children sang a Special today, I'm sharing the last verse below. The children also wrote me such precious home-made cards! My cup truly runneth over!!!

I also thank God for giving both Esther and I fathers that love and serve God, thank you for being such a great example of both Faith and Faithfulness Dad (Rick-Jodi Shrader), and a heart-felt thanks to my Heavenly Father allowing and blessing me with the privilege of being a father 12x over!

It truly is such a great joy to serve the Lord alongside my beautiful and Godly wife (the key and secret of our family and ministry)...I'm so blessed I can hardly stand it!

We send Blessed Father's Day greetings to all the dads out there today.

With the Love of Christ Constraining,

Bro. John Shrader

Daddy

Zambia

203854315_10218649500218890_7144053121774393716_n.thumb.jpg.d71d5927affb5f992556ed7a87b970ee.jpg

203036072_10218649501058911_5629282114377131709_n.thumb.jpg.2d903f15b99b5b312c73beddcffb6ca3.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

Is there a reason he wrote Co-id? Is that a typo or some weird John thing?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I wondered about that too. Who knows with John. Seems deliberate though. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Wonder how annoyed John is that he has to restrict himself (if he actually does) to one hour of preaching. He does adore the sound of his own voice.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

In the words of Roald Dahl in the book Matilda, his all about him message "of such simmering sloppiness" is awful enough that "it would have made a cat sick."  

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 3splenty said:

In the words of Roald Dahl in the book Matilda, his all about him message "of such simmering sloppiness" is awful enough that "it would have made a cat sick."  

Quoted myself...the quote is simpering sloppiness. And perfect alliteration for John.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 6/21/2021 at 4:00 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

Is there a reason he wrote Co-id? Is that a typo or some weird John thing?

I think the fundies are afraid of mentioning anything about Covid or their opinions on it or they'll attract censors.  It could be a typo but I've seen other fundies omit letters.

I'll admit that the kids are cute.  I do, however, hate the silly face photo.  It reminds me of the JillRod silly face poses.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

14 hours ago, Xan said:

I think the fundies are afraid of mentioning anything about Covid or their opinions on it or they'll attract censors.  It could be a typo but I've seen other fundies omit letters.

I'll admit that the kids are cute.  I do, however, hate the silly face photo.  It reminds me of the JillRod silly face poses.

Oddly, I liked the silly face photo.  It surprised me that King John could be silly.

• Upvote 3

The silly photo isn't as bad as Jill's, becuse John is doing it with his kids. Jill always makes other random adults make a goofy face with her. And she does it all. the. time.

I'll take one random John one over her constant ones any day. And at least John's kids look healthy. 

Seeing pictures of John always startles me because he looks a lot like my brother, who left the Catholic church to become fundy. But I know my brother doesn't have 12 kids and doesn't live in Africa.  

• Upvote 9

Charis turned 10 yesterday. Did Father of the Year John mention that? Somehow I doubt it. 

• Upvote 7

On 6/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, anjulibai said:

Charis turned 10 yesterday. Did Father of the Year John mention that? Somehow I doubt it. 

Of course he didn't. But he took the time earlier today to wish himself a Happy Birthday and feel sorry for himself because he was sick on his actual birthday. 

Spoiler

1129502159_202106291.png.a5a33fea86d03d13f632307a53b53f76.png1031374330_20210629.png.4a2083935ab90a6f2c50f10775fd0aab.png

He did also post about a prayer request for the family of a woman they know. 

Edited by NoneIsEnough
  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

Would the nastiest case of the flu, not be Covid??? 
how nice that he treated himself, I wonder if he treats Esther the same when it is hers or the kids? 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

Would the nastiest case of the flu, not be Covid??? 
how nice that he treated himself, I wonder if he treats Esther the same when it is hers or the kids? 

Reasonably good chance it's covid, given it looks like a surge happening there now (per worldometer - could also be increased testing available, but obviously if the cases testing positive are there then there's still a lot of community spread.) Only 0.1% population fully vaccinated, which is sad. 

I would hope he treats Esther the same but I'm guessing it falls to his daughters.

• Upvote 11

If he has “the flu” (Covid), why are all his children gathered around and on him??  Go quarantine yourself in your bedroom. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

John is weird with all his illnesses and ailments. He constantly reminds me of Livingstone, who kept saying that God ordered him to travel and spread the gospel, while Livingstone really just wanted to be an explorer. Livingstone used missionary funds to drag his wife and children through subsaharan Africa and several of his children died, as did his wife. Even his father in law, the famous missionary Moffat (this guy wrote the first Bible translation in an African language) told Livingstone that his faith wasn’t the reason for travel, fame was. Like Livingstone, John profits off of his wife’s relations. I just can’t stand his fat, shit eating grin face.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

Oh my.  John requested Esther make lasagna and cheesecake.  After eating, he took himself back to bed.  Must be nice to be king.

I get the feeling he would stay in bed if he had a hangnail.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

I agree with y'all: "worst flu ever", headache, lingering cough, fatigue sure sounds a whole lot like Covid. 

On the good news front, little Josheph is 15 months, and Esther isn't pregnant again (that we know of). 

• Upvote 12

I sure wish I had a true friend like John who would criticize me all the time!  ??

1866217294_20210711.jpg.4c7e94620229699a4ea503ceb0cea440.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

I’ve probably said it before but what gives Johnny-boy the right to rebuke anyone about anything. He is an un-degreed pretend preacher of a pretend made up egotistical church of his own invention.  White colonialism at its very best.  He is an egotistical narcissistic deluded fool. ( I’m being polite here because I’ve had a lovely day surrounded (safely) by folk who are 1000% not like Johnny-boy).

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

I'm going to guess that if some friend of John's tried to rebuke him and tell him he was wrong biblically, it would NOT go over well and that person would no longer be a friend. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12

After a rebuke John would take to his bed and then write endlessly about how the friend was wrong. John knows , after all , that he is the best Christian who ever lived and is only to teach and never be taught. He knows it all.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

On 7/7/2021 at 3:14 AM, Howl said:

I agree with y'all: "worst flu ever", headache, lingering cough, fatigue sure sounds a whole lot like Covid. 

On the good news front, little Josheph is 15 months, and Esther isn't pregnant again (that we know of). 

Hm. Wonder what would happen if John develops long covid? Would they stay or return to the US? Would John return for treatment while the rest stay?

Hoping Esther's childbearing is finished.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Sajdeb said:

I’m not sure if John has posted lately, i don’t check FB or instagram, but it seems long?

Here's the latest:

Spoiler

2033448717_Screenshot(5677).png.7a0a79f778d3137d6e8e39fa182983f6.png416403737_Screenshot(5679).png.84ee660b1ac6228f042246ebe8563556.png

I'm not sure how readable it is.  Summary:  John thanked everyone for their support and prayers.  He got more printing equipment and wants to start a radio broadcasting program now.  (Yikes!  No.  Just, no.)  There are several men who he's coerced into helping with the ministry and delivering his tracts.  (At one point, he calls them "tracks".)  And his dad found a new associate pastor for the church back home.  I guess he conned this guy into doing the real work and the preaching while Dad gets to keep his hands on the incoming money.  The good news is that Nehemiah hasn't had a seizure in about a year.  

Also, John has a short video.  They're in a partial lockdown because of Covid and they can only meet for one hour and just twice a week.  Before Covid, he had about 150 people that came from 5 different routes that they drove.  Now, they've got about 100 who come without John picking them up.    Some guy got saved and died 41 days later.  John pats himself on the back for saving the man's soul before he crossed over.  

I firmly believe that he still has that many people coming because the sermons are now shorter and maybe there just isn't a lot to do around there.  John, of course, thinks that people are "hungry for the truth" about Jesus.  

Spoiler

1707127278_Screenshot(5674).png.3a5a1c44aac6bd8f95ffc25f6246d117.png

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic