IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

Gothard is a perv

This afternoon Josh Duggar was arrested by United States Marshalls and is being held without BOND. Details are few as this is just breaking. 

• Upvote 8
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AussieKrissy

• JermajestyDuggar

• Idlewild

• Bluebirdbluebell

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thoughts and prayers for the servers please.  

That’s his Smug Shot. 

This is the only personal detail I'm comfortable offering right now, but when I was in a similar situation, the agents didn't give a fuck who was home. I was home alone, and my name was not on the war

Posted Images

Unicorn28

Sorry, I shouldn't have speculated on his daughters. My bad. And the show should had been cancelled after the molestation came out.  I do feel sorry for his kids. 

• Upvote 12
frugalitymom

Seems it may be connected with the raid as others have stated but not sure what feds would have on him unless it’s tax fraud. 

• Upvote 7
Snarkasarus Rex
Just now, Sops2 said:

Jim Bob and Michelle have been speaking at Big Sandy today  Their session is titled "God works all things for Good"

-they've probably rushed home by now

Oh snap, I forgot they were at Big Sandy!

I wish I could have seen their faces...😈

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 15
  • Love 1
SeekingAdventure
1 minute ago, Sops2 said:

Jim Bob and Michelle have been speaking at Big Sandy today  Their session is titled "God works all things for Good"

Well, he does work out all things for good sometimes.. Maybe not good for them but I guess they didn't pray right?

• Upvote 20
Tdoc72

Deleted by me.  Threads merged  

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
closetcagebaby
1 minute ago, frugalitymom said:

Seems it may be connected with the raid as others have stated but not sure what feds would have on him unless it’s tax fraud. 

Federal agents can arrest people for a whole lot more than financial crimes - think crimes that happen primarily on the computer. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 10
jakesykora
39 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not sure the raids are connected. If they are, the feds waited a long time to make an arrest. 

This is from the DM by way of The Sun, so...salt and all that, but it seems it really  may be raid related...

A source told The Sun his detention is related to a Homeland Security raid on his now-closed car dealership in Springdale, Arkansas, back in November 2019

No charges were brought against the reality star at the time. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9527181/Josh-Duggar-19-Kids-Counting-arrested-placed-federal-hold.html

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
TuringMachine

I'm also dying to know. The fact that it's the feds makes me think something tax related, though I suppose a crime that crosses state lines could be possible too.

• Upvote 15
Meggo

Oh Anna, Anna, Anna.... you sure picked a winner... 

• Upvote 30
  • Love 1
Bluebirdbluebell
2 minutes ago, jakesykora said:

This is from the DM by way of The Sun, so...salt and all that, but it seems it really  may be raid related...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9527181/Josh-Duggar-19-Kids-Counting-arrested-placed-federal-hold.html

I don't trust the Daily Mail. There was a raid in 2019, but there's evidence that the raid then and the arrest are connected.

• Upvote 11
TuringMachine
2 minutes ago, jakesykora said:

The source added that the family will be speaking out about the matter 'shortly' and said they 'hope this in many ways will bring them closer together and even closer to God.'  

Don't worry everyone, it was godly law breaking

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 37
  • Love 1
  • Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
Bluebirdbluebell

There are quotes in the Daily Mail article, but I think they are from 2019, not now. The Daily Mail just makes s**t up. 

• Upvote 12
smittykins

I only have three words.

HO.  LEE. SHIT. 

:wtsf:

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 26
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
AussieKrissy
23 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Well the Duggars do have a plane, and John David is a pilot...

Really? I didn’t know that. Lol 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 1
FluffySnowball
13 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

And they were right, weren’t they? Justice is coming... 😂

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1
ofMatthew

A local news anchor says that a hearing is scheduled at 11 is for tomorrow, and the DA will release more details after that.

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 15
  • Love 1
jakesykora
2 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

There are quotes in the Daily Mail article, but I think they are from 2019, not now. The Daily Mail just makes s**t up. 

DM definitely makes stuff up. Like I said, take it with a grain of salt. 

But The Sun (again, salt needed) definitely does have a current article stating that they have info confirmed today that it's 2019 raid related. 

Again, who knows. But the DM quotes about that connection are related to/from the new Sun article from today. The Sun also seems to be claiming they were the ones who broke the story today. Who knows.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2795957/josh-duggar-arrested-charges-jail/

• Upvote 6
anniebgood
8 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't trust the Daily Mail. There was a raid in 2019, but there's evidence that the raid then and the arrest are connected.

There's a reason it's nicknamed The Daily Fail. 💩

• Upvote 18
fundiefan

If there is a soul alive who is shocked, I got a deal for them, if they just send me $1,000,000.00 in unmarked bills. 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
Glasgowghirl

I suspect any courtship or birth announcements that may be pending being leaked soon to try and divert away from Josh news. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 14
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic