IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, petrushka said:

Still wondering what's developing between Celia Craig and Joseph Mieczkowski.  They looked mighty cozy together in Joseph's birthday photo which appeared to be taken in December 2020.  Laura Craig's IG has not been updated since Thanksgiving, which seems odd since she used to post regularly.

@VBOY9977 posted about their relationship in February:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

51 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

@VBOY9977 posted about their relationship in February:

I’m pretty sure that’s the photo that @petrushka was referencing from December. I don’t think we’ve heard anything else about their relationship. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Those are some next level neck-stretch-adoring-gazes!

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 23

Jennifer Hartono and Joshua Toto’s wedding is happening right now, based on her brothers’ ig stories. It’s already Saturday in Indonesia so their wedding day is April 17th. I thought maybe some Duggars would travel to her wedding but I don’t think that happened. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Thank You 11

52 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I thought maybe some Duggars would travel to her wedding but I don’t think that happened. 

I think there are still strict quarantine requirements to enter Indonesia.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Laura Rose Pearl, daughter of Nathan & Zephyr Pearl and granddaughter of Mike & Debi Pearl, is engaged:

787638808_LauraRosePearlJadonMartincopy.thumb.jpg.3f32dfb4b6ba9b25146cae8e374e168c.jpg

His mother says they're 18 & 21. 

Edited by hoipolloi
Adding info
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • Thank You 11

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Laura Rose Pearl, daughter of Nathan & Zephyr Pearl and granddaughter of Mike & Debi Pearl, is engaged:

787638808_LauraRosePearlJadonMartincopy.thumb.jpg.3f32dfb4b6ba9b25146cae8e374e168c.jpg

His mother says they're 18 & 21. 

Is he 21 or is Laura 21?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Heʻs 21 & sheʻs 18.

Why do Fundie girls always look so much older than they are while fundie boys look younger? Oh that’s right. Fundie girls are often given way too much work as a sister mom or house maid at a young age. 

• Upvote 16

23 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jennifer Hartono and Joshua Toto’s wedding is happening right now, based on her brothers’ ig stories. It’s already Saturday in Indonesia so their wedding day is April 17th. I thought maybe some Duggars would travel to her wedding but I don’t think that happened. 

She wins for most beautiful fundie wedding dress. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Pics or it didn't happen! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I think the dress fits her very well unlike so many fundie brides. I hate it when a fundie bride wears a dress one size too big. She didn’t ruin the dress by adding any modesty panels. It’s a gorgeous dress. I think she looks beautiful in it. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 12

I agree. It is a beautiful, well fitted dress. I also think her hair looks beautiful down. So did Kendra's. I think hair worn down can be beautiful. Joy and Jill got snark because theirs fell out, and it ended up looking messy.

• Upvote 8

On 4/18/2021 at 12:39 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Agreed and she looked absolutely stunning!

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Grace Hackel and Jonah Wilson are engaged, per Grace’s Instagram.

I think they’ve been living in sin in Hawaii  for awhile now. I figured she would get pregnant before their engagement like her best friend Lundyn Smith and jonah’s brother Jake. 

*diasclaimer: I don’t give a single fuck if people live together before marriage or get pregnant outside of marriage. But I know fundies sure do.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

Jessica Richardson, the pilot sister from the seven sisters, is in a relationship with a man named Kyle Zimmerman. They look really happy in their pictures.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Marly said:

Jessica Richardson, the pilot sister from the seven sisters, is in a relationship with a man named Kyle Zimmerman. 

Didn't expect that one! She looks absolutely thrilled.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, Marly said:

Jessica Richardson, the pilot sister from the seven sisters, is in a relationship with a man named Kyle Zimmerman. They look really happy in their pictures.

Wow, I'm so, so happy for her! I thought she would probably end up with another pilot.

Also, apparently Rebekah got engaged on the 22nd. It's all happening in the Richardson family!

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

13 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Wow, I'm so, so happy for her! I thought she would probably end up with another pilot.

Also, apparently Rebekah got engaged on the 22nd. It's all happening in the Richardson family!

I’m glad they seem to be living the lives they want to live. 

• Upvote 9

I looked at Kyle's Instagram page. Looks like he's also a pilot, and was previously engaged to a woman who died after surgery complications.

I didn't see Rebekah's announcement. Good for her.

• Thank You 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bethella locked and unpinned this topic