IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

Lady Dondarrion

I also noticed on social media from a few members of the Campbell family that a couple of Pearl's kids are engaged and/or married, Wesley's daughter, Grace, is married, & Wesley's youngest daughter, Anna, may have had a baby (boy, I think). Had anyone else learned new things from these people?

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• Bluebirdbluebell

• VBOY9977

• fundiefan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t realize Shrute Farms also sold full outfits!

I was lurking on the Krahn blog where they announced a nephew's wedding. You want to know one of my biggest pet peeves? When fundies see two young people getting married and exclaim  "I can't wait to

Thanks, it’s mostly just stress from everything: Covid, the election, we’re significantly understaffed at work in part due to Covid and in part due to other issues, and a relative with progressing dem

Posted Images

JermajestyDuggar

Danny Paine got engaged to Allie Henry.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3
JermajestyDuggar

Jacob Pennington and Brittany Schlichter were married in Feb 13, 2021. 

• Thank You 5
  • 2 weeks later...
Bluebirdbluebell

Jed!idiah married Katelyn/Katey Nakatsu today.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1
JermajestyDuggar

Ashley Salyer’s little sister Hannah is in a relationship with a guy who looks a lot like Ashley’s husband 😂 I guess they all have a type. I think his name is Luke but I don’t have a last name. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5
VBOY9977
28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ashley Salyer’s little sister Hannah is in a relationship with a guy who looks a lot like Ashley’s husband 😂 I guess they all have a type. I think his name is Luke but I don’t have a last name. 

He does look a lot like Ashley’s husband... maybe it’s his brother.

Also, I did some Instagram stalking and their sister Anastasia wished Hannah a happy 16th birthday in May 2019, so she’ll not even 18 yet...if she does get married to him there will be yet another teen wedding. I feel like recently there have been way more teenage fundies getting married than usual. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
JermajestyDuggar
12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

He does look a lot like Ashley’s husband... maybe it’s his brother.

Also, I did some Instagram stalking and their sister Anastasia wished Hannah a happy 16th birthday in May 2019, so she’ll not even 18 yet...if she does get married to him there will be yet another teen wedding. I feel like recently there have been way more teenage fundies getting married than usual. 

It could be his brother. I remember her husband had 2 brothers. Imagine if these two break up and it is Ashley’s brother in law. How awkward. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
Nothing if not critical
29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It could be his brother. I remember her husband had 2 brothers. Imagine if these two break up and it is Ashley’s brother in law. How awkward. 

I believe you're right, and it is Eric Hoover's brother. Looks like this guy to me (ETA: and he's in Ashley's wedding pic of Eric's family, too).

grafik.png.2bfc190055a2f709e1527febcd19d92e.pnggrafik.png.97649eebf31e0ebc847410e72e20f336.pnggrafik.png.87da698b2ce79f57d9bce924f8d2fbc5.png

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 15

I was starting to think that Nathan would get engaged first. I wonder if she'll move to NJ? 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
HermioneSparrow
Just now, JMO said:

I was starting to think that Nathan would get engaged first. I wonder if she'll move to NJ? 

I don't think Travis will move to TN, IMO they'll definitely live close to the Clark's.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
HereticHick
1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I don't think Travis will move to TN, IMO they'll definitely live close to the Clark's.

He allegedly bought a fixer-upper near his parents just a couple of months ago, and doesn't he have 2 years of Bible "college" still to go??

• Upvote 9
CaptainFunderpants
1 hour ago, JMO said:

The common thought is that Nathan is already engaged and for whatever reason they're keeping it private.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
browngrl
8 hours ago, HereticHick said:

He allegedly bought a fixer-upper near his parents just a couple of months ago,

he's posted pictures of the house on his instagram stories so unless he is going to flip it - it is probably going to be his and Katie's home once they are married.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
quiversR4hunting
19 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

how romantic! A trip to the Keys with both sets of parents and (I am assuming) sharing separate rooms with their respective parents after getting engaged and having a professional photographer and zero alone time (dinner, walk on the beach, not talking spending the night together) with your new fiancé. Oh these fundies really know how to be romantic! :pb_rollseyes: :D 

Seriously, thanks HermioneSparrow for sharing the link. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 15