IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

I also noticed on social media from a few members of the Campbell family that a couple of Pearl's kids are engaged and/or married, Wesley's daughter, Grace, is married, & Wesley's youngest daughter, Anna, may have had a baby (boy, I think). Had anyone else learned new things from these people?

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Jed!idiah married Katelyn/Katey Nakatsu today.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

Ashley Salyer’s little sister Hannah is in a relationship with a guy who looks a lot like Ashley’s husband ? I guess they all have a type. I think his name is Luke but I don’t have a last name. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ashley Salyer’s little sister Hannah is in a relationship with a guy who looks a lot like Ashley’s husband ? I guess they all have a type. I think his name is Luke but I don’t have a last name. 

He does look a lot like Ashley’s husband... maybe it’s his brother.

Also, I did some Instagram stalking and their sister Anastasia wished Hannah a happy 16th birthday in May 2019, so she’ll not even 18 yet...if she does get married to him there will be yet another teen wedding. I feel like recently there have been way more teenage fundies getting married than usual. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

He does look a lot like Ashley’s husband... maybe it’s his brother.

Also, I did some Instagram stalking and their sister Anastasia wished Hannah a happy 16th birthday in May 2019, so she’ll not even 18 yet...if she does get married to him there will be yet another teen wedding. I feel like recently there have been way more teenage fundies getting married than usual. 

It could be his brother. I remember her husband had 2 brothers. Imagine if these two break up and it is Ashley’s brother in law. How awkward. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It could be his brother. I remember her husband had 2 brothers. Imagine if these two break up and it is Ashley’s brother in law. How awkward. 

I believe you're right, and it is Eric Hoover's brother. Looks like this guy to me (ETA: and he's in Ashley's wedding pic of Eric's family, too).

grafik.png.2bfc190055a2f709e1527febcd19d92e.pnggrafik.png.97649eebf31e0ebc847410e72e20f336.pnggrafik.png.87da698b2ce79f57d9bce924f8d2fbc5.png

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 17

I was starting to think that Nathan would get engaged first. I wonder if she'll move to NJ? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Just now, JMO said:

I was starting to think that Nathan would get engaged first. I wonder if she'll move to NJ? 

I don't think Travis will move to TN, IMO they'll definitely live close to the Clark's.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I don't think Travis will move to TN, IMO they'll definitely live close to the Clark's.

He allegedly bought a fixer-upper near his parents just a couple of months ago, and doesn't he have 2 years of Bible "college" still to go??

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, JMO said:

The common thought is that Nathan is already engaged and for whatever reason they're keeping it private.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, HereticHick said:

He allegedly bought a fixer-upper near his parents just a couple of months ago,

he's posted pictures of the house on his instagram stories so unless he is going to flip it - it is probably going to be his and Katie's home once they are married.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

how romantic! A trip to the Keys with both sets of parents and (I am assuming) sharing separate rooms with their respective parents after getting engaged and having a professional photographer and zero alone time (dinner, walk on the beach, not talking spending the night together) with your new fiancé. Oh these fundies really know how to be romantic! :pb_rollseyes: :D 

Seriously, thanks HermioneSparrow for sharing the link. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 21

I wonder if Katie and Travis will be married before Mike and Deven. For some reason I get the vibe his parents would not be down for that. Both of Travis' siblings were dating for a year before engagement, so Travis and Katie are right on time there...poor girl was getting desperate for that ring. 

And regarding Nathan Bates....I used to pity his gf, but since it's unlikely that she's going to nope the fuck out of that shithole....if she wants it she deserves it. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

23 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I wonder if Katie and Travis will be married before Mike and Deven. For some reason I get the vibe his parents would not be down for that. Both of Travis' siblings were dating for a year before engagement, so Travis and Katie are right on time there...poor girl was getting desperate for that ring. 

And regarding Nathan Bates....I used to pity his gf, but since it's unlikely that she's going to nope the fuck out of that shithole....if she wants it she deserves it. 

What about a double Clark brothers wedding?

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

What about a double Clark brothers wedding?

I think the Clarks have enough money to throw separate weddings. Plus they only have three kids. I bet they won’t do a double wedding. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

59 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think the Clarks have enough money to throw separate weddings. Plus they only have three kids. I bet they won’t do a double wedding. 

Unless Deven's and Katie's families pay for the wedding, as per tradition (and we all know too well how traditional roles play out with these people).

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Unless Deven's and Katie's families pay for the wedding, as per tradition (and we all know too well how traditional roles play out with these people).

That’s a possibility but people with money likely want to at least contribute. And I’ve always assumed the Clarks have at least some money. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Week 4 of the Spring 100 challenge and lots of photos of Fundie families, most with young ladies that may be in search of a GYM.

Neelys, Staddons, Camusos,Craigs, lots to look for. Just look at the Home section for this weeks photos

https://spring100challenge.com/

Still wondering what's developing between Celia Craig and Joseph Mieczkowski.  They looked mighty cozy together in Joseph's birthday photo which appeared to be taken in December 2020.  Laura Craig's IG has not been updated since Thanksgiving, which seems odd since she used to post regularly.

• Upvote 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic