IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s a bit too much plaid for my taste. But if they love the look, then more power to them. 

E48F4693-D14C-4C87-B3BC-C494102941AB.jpeg

The men’s outfits are a bit twee for my taste, but hey, it’s not my wedding. I’m not sure how the bodice of her dress falls under their modesty standards, though. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Are they touching yet?

Luckily they have a chaperone dog to make sure that doesn’t happen lol

DB576FB6-FEB8-4915-B246-22FA66659BF6.thumb.jpeg.f7dd4dc84494782f8a35f3bc86fe6321.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 14

16 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

DB576FB6-FEB8-4915-B246-22FA66659BF6.thumb.jpeg.f7dd4dc84494782f8a35f3bc86fe6321.jpeg

That chaperone dog looks so smug. 

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s a bit too much plaid for my taste. But if they love the look, then more power to them. 

Is that Sarah, very pregnant, next to her?

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Yes. She announced in early October.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

2 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Yes, Sarah is pregnant. She’s been married for a couple years. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

13 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Does anyone know if Travis Clark is older or younger than his brother?

Travis is 20 and his brother is 22, I believe.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Of course she is, you can tell by the holding of the belly ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Of course she is, you can tell by the holding of the belly ?

I’m happy that Sarah didn’t settle for Zach and she seems happy in her marriage. Plus she won’t end up with a million kids since she is in her 30s. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The bridesmaids' outfits look very bland to me, but I actually really dig the groomsmen's clothes. It's a lot of plaid but I like the craziness of it all and the colour scheme. Especially the plaid west looks cool. Mr Lurker would never wear anything like that, which is a shame!

Edit. englishcreamlordbaron?!?!? Wtf?

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

The bridesmaids' outfits look very bland to me, but I actually really dig the groomsmen's clothes. It's a lot of plaid but I like the craziness of it all and the colour scheme. Especially the plaid west looks cool. Mr Lurker would never wear anything like that, which is a shame!

Edit. englishcreamlordbaron?!?!? Wtf?

Her dog is a white golden retriever and people call them “English creams.” I think Sarah Maxwell calls her an English Cream. I think the dog is named Lord Barron. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her dog is a white golden retriever and people call them “English creams.” I think Sarah Maxwell calls her an English Cream. I think the dog is named Lord Barron. 

Now that explains it. I thought she has some very weird fetish of English aristocracy!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

On 3/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, VBOY9977 said:

That's some JRod level of dreckorations piled all over the balcony for this photo!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, snickerz said:

That's some JRod level of dreckorations piled all over the balcony for this photo!

For real. It's like Hobby Lobby had a cyst lanced out there. I only spot one mason jar, though. Could've been better.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 15

Does anyone recognise what breed this cute chaperone dog is? I love his/her wise "seen it all" face!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But why is the dog posting on Instagram?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, usedbicycle said:

But why is the dog posting on Instagram?

I think she may have meant for it to be an instagram for the dog but it just morphed into her Instagram. I’m not sure though.

• Thank You 1

10 hours ago, snickerz said:

But if you don't have a million decorations set up will the girl even know that you really love her?  There needs to be candles, rose petals, twinkly lights and table set outside for a gourmet meal cooked by you and/or a female relative in order to fully express your love.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

13 hours ago, JMO said:

But if you don't have a million decorations set up will the girl even know that you really love her?  There needs to be candles, rose petals, twinkly lights and table set outside for a gourmet meal cooked by you and/or a female relative in order to fully express your love.  

Huh... And to think my dad proposed to my mom in her bedroom without a ring. Didn’t even get on one knee or anything. Was just sitting on the bed. And they’ve been married going on 38(?) years... Must be some sort of fluke or something. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

Apparently, Jed & Katey had an engagement announcement on the Nakatsu blog. But when I went to check for myself, it says it's unavailable.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Apparently, Jed & Katey had an engagement announcement on the Nakatsu blog. But when I went to check for myself, it says it's 

This was a great first post! I can see the video here

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Melinda said:

This was a great first post! I can see the video here

Thanks for the link! I just wonder why everything was kept under wraps with them. Is Jed much more private than his married siblings? Did Katey want the privacy? Did a Duggar child actually stand up to Boob and demand the microscope that is a tv camera not adulterate their relationship?

Edited by Lady Dondarrion
Typo
  • Upvote 7
  • Bless Your Heart 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic