IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

My guess is that Hannie was wearing Evy, who then got passed to Joy. 

If that is Stephen Wissman behind Jana there’s going to be no stopping the ISB

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Thanks everyone.

Gee, Jennifer is tall. And what, she's 13? I guess tall like Jill. Was it Jenny who just wept and wept when Jill got married, because her sister-mother was leaving?

• Upvote 9

Lauren wore pants before marriage (though not while courting) so I'm not surprised to see her in them now.

Interesting- last year people were convinced that Hannah Wissman was dating a Bates boy (either Nathan or Trace).

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

Lauren wore pants before marriage (though not while courting) so I'm not surprised to see her in them now.

Interesting- last year people were convinced that Hannah Wissman was dating a Bates boy (either Nathan or Trace).

I was convinced one of the Wissmanns was dating Logan Smith or Trace. Because the two of them both kept going out of their way to hang out with them. However Logan’s sister then got pregnant outside of marriage by a Wilson so maybe that ended it. But they haven’t hung out much since then. I don’t think anyone was convinced it as Hannah because there are so many single Wissmann girls near their age. It could have been Hannah, Susanna, or Alaythia. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

It looks like Johannah is only wearing the 'babywearer' but there is no kid there, at least I do not see legs?

Maybe I'm blind though!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SeekingAdventure said:

It looks like Johannah is only wearing the 'babywearer' but there is no kid there, at least I do not see legs?

Maybe I'm blind though!

That’s a possibility. She could have been wearing Evy for Joy and Joy took her out to be in the picture. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was convinced one of the Wissmanns was dating Logan Smith or Trace. Because the two of them both kept going out of their way to hang out with them. However Logan’s sister then got pregnant outside of marriage by a Wilson so maybe that ended it. But they haven’t hung out much since then. I don’t think anyone was convinced it as Hannah because there are so many single Wissmann girls near their age. It could have been Hannah, Susanna, or Alaythia. 

She wouldn't be the first to date a Bates boy and make a run for her money after a while. I have a feeling that Lawson and his brothers (maybe with the exception of Zach and the under age boys) are quite insufferable.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Just now, ophelia said:

She wouldn't be the first to date a Bates boy and make a run for her money after a while. I have a feeling that Lawson and his brothers (maybe with the exception of Zach and the under age boys) are quite insufferable.

It was hard to tell by the pictures if it was Trace or Logan who was interested. One could have just been playing wing man. But there must’ve been some interest somewhere. The interest could have gone nowhere though. 

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was hard to tell by the pictures if it was Trace or Logan who was interested. One could have just been playing wing man. But there must’ve been some interest somewhere. The interest could have gone nowhere though. 

That picture was taken shortly after Trace and Chaney broke up. He probably wasn’t ready for a new relationship yet. I’m guessing there was nothing going on with Trace. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

That picture was taken shortly after Trace and Chaney broke up. He probably wasn’t ready for a new relationship yet. I’m guessing there was nothing going on with Trace. 

That’s why I was thinking it might Logan and Trace was the wing man. Would fundies think badly of Logan if his sister got pregnant outside of marriage? They don’t seem to be engaged and I don’t think they are fundie anymore either. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s why I was thinking it might Logan and Trace was the wing man. Would fundies think badly of Logan if his sister got pregnant outside of marriage?

Good question. Did Priscilla marry David after Susanna had her daughter? I would think it wouldn’t be a deal breaker.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Good question. Did Priscilla marry David after Susanna had her daughter? I would think it wouldn’t be a deal breaker.

They were married before she got pregnant. I imagine some families care more than others. However none of the Wissmanns have rebelled. Yet. Lol. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I just read that Jed Duggar is engaged to Lauren Caldwell. Is this true or is just a reddit rumour?

No way she just broke off an engagement to Titus hall a few months ago. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No way she just broke off an engagement to Titus hall a few months ago. 

And Jed seems to be with Katey Nakatsu.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

And Jed seems to be with Katey Nakatsu.

I thought that was Jer.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I thought that was Jer.

Well now the speculation is that Jer is with Hannah Wissman ?

It used to be so easy when fundies publicly courted before they even knew each other and then got married. Those good ol' days are gone (weep), now these kids and just dating around and breaking up like regular folks! 

• Haha 19

4 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

Well now the speculation is that Jer is with Hannah Wissman ?

It used to be so easy when fundies publicly courted before they even knew each other and then got married. Those good ol' days are gone (weep), now these kids and just dating around and breaking up like regular folks! 

It really is better for them if they date around. But it’s very confusing for us!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

On 2/21/2021 at 1:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Camusos are friends with the Staddons right?

Yes, they are friendly with the Wilkes and Neely families as well. Since those two families have stopped blogging for good from the way it looks, some FJers head over to Abbie's blog to get updates, like at conferences and gatherings. Also, I found Alyssa and Joshua's wedding site, the two are set to be married on May 1st. Also, on the top of the website there is saying about no social distancing and mask wearing due to "conscience". I guess we are going have another giant super spreader wedding.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

There is a registy on TheKnot for a Jedidiah and Katelyn Duggar in Springdale on Aril 3. I've seen that there is one on Amazon as well with the same date.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

54 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

There is a registy on TheKnot for a Jedidiah and Katelyn Duggar in Springdale on Aril 3. I've seen that there is one on Amazon as well with the same date.

I can’t imagine they would have created a registry without ever coming out as a couple. Not even a courtship announcement.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I can’t imagine they would have created a registry without ever coming out as a couple. Not even a courtship announcement.

I think it’s fake. It could be someone trying to troll us. At some point, I think they’ll be an announcement or two in the coming months. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

Jana was spotted at the Wissmanns on Christmas according to Tumblr ?

(Apologies if my screenshot doesn’t have the best quality but here’s the tumblr post: https://totallyrobophobic.tumblr.com/post/644641398309683200/jana-was-spotted-at-the-wissman-house-this-past

7873BBCA-1379-43D5-87E3-76F2B0F9C3E6.thumb.jpeg.2167c458843977d6633535d135b095bc.jpeg

We could have a double Duggar Wissmann wedding at the end of this year... praise Rufus!

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Thank You 8

24 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jana was spotted at the Wissmanns on Christmas according to Tumblr ?

(Apologies if my screenshot doesn’t have the best quality but here’s the tumblr post: https://totallyrobophobic.tumblr.com/post/644641398309683200/jana-was-spotted-at-the-wissman-house-this-past

7873BBCA-1379-43D5-87E3-76F2B0F9C3E6.thumb.jpeg.2167c458843977d6633535d135b095bc.jpeg

We could have a double Duggar Wissmann wedding at the end of this year... praise Rufus!

So there's a pic from late November of Jana, Jed, and Jer all in a plane with Jer flying. It was speculated at the time that they flew her to Jinger's for Evy Jo's birth, but she never showed up there. Now I'm wondering if Jer and Jana were visiting their Wissmann love interests and Jed was the chaperone?

• Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

So there's a pic from late November of Jana, Jed, and Jer all in a plane with Jer flying. It was speculated at the time that they flew her to Jinger's for Evy Jo's birth, but she never showed up there. Now I'm wondering if Jer and Jana were visiting their Wissmann love interests and Jed was the chaperone?

Wow! Ya'll are the BEST detectives in the world! I haven't watched an episode in years, but I'll definitely watch to see Jana get married.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic