IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

30 minutes ago, Mari2 said:

Alyssa Camuso (New Every Morning blog) is engaged to a guy named Josh.  First marriage for the Camuso family.  I wonder if Josh is from a similar fundie family?

The Camusos are friends with the Staddons right?

• Upvote 1

He's been in quite a lot of family photos in the last few months- Joshua Atkinson.He's an experienced aircraft mechanic at Atkinson Aviation.

20210221_185048.jpgThe Camusos were at the last FEW weekend with the Staddons and Neelys

Edited by Sops2
Addition
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

51 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

He's been in quite a lot of family photos in the last few months- Joshua Atkinson.He's an experienced aircraft mechanic at Atkinson Aviation.

20210221_185048.jpgThe Camusos were at the last FEW weekend with the Staddons and Neelys

Well at least he has skills to support a family. 

• Upvote 4

Jana is in Texas, Jinger and Jeremy are headed somewhere by plane. It's looks like Justin and Claire will get married tomorrow. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

22 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Jana is in Texas, Jinger and Jeremy are headed somewhere by plane. It's looks like Justin and Claire will get married tomorrow. 

Can you imagine if that big snow storm had happened in Texas this weekend instead of last? 

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Can you imagine if that big snow storm had happened in Texas this weekend instead of last? 

Things are still seriously messed up there.  The snow and ice may be gone, but the wreckage continues.  This is still a horrible weekend to get married in the DFW area.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Themanda Duggar said:

Things are still seriously messed up there.  The snow and ice may be gone, but the wreckage continues.  This is still a horrible weekend to get married in the DFW area.

A pandemic is horrible time to get married anyway.  Considering the pandemic, the season (winter), and the ages of these kids, I don't see why they can't wait until everyone is vaccinated, but they probably won't.

I'm still predicting the wedding is tomorrow, but if it's not, I'm okay with being wrong. 

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

21 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

A pandemic is horrible time to get married anyway.  Considering the pandemic, the season (winter), and the ages of these kids, I don't see why they can't wait until everyone is vaccinated, but they probably won't.

I'm still predicting the wedding is tomorrow, but if it's not, I'm okay with being wrong. 

It was today. Claire posted a picture.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

They did it now so that they could say she was 19. Today is her birthday, and she's 20. They did this with Jessa and Ben, too, to make the age difference seem smaller since at least one of them was still a teenager. 

• Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

They did it now so that they could say she was 19. Today is her birthday, and she's 20. They did this with Jessa and Ben, too, to make the age difference seem smaller since at least one of them was still a teenager. 

That’s so weird and gross.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

He looks like a high school prom date in that photo. The too-large jacket certainly doesn't help.

Within a few years he may grow into it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Yup and they're even more cunning than that. As you said, they want her to be 19 since Justin's 18.

On the other hand, they waited until the day before her birthday. They could have been married weeks ago. Justin's birthday is November 15th (looked it up). This way if she gets pregnant right away, he'll most likely be 19 when the baby is born. 

• Upvote 4

To me, it's just plain disturbing that people encourage teenagers to marry. Legal teens or not is not my issue. 

Why the f*ck do two teenagers have to get married? Why can't they live their lives together and marry later, after experience & sharing of life? After learning skills to support themselves, separate from daddy's allowance? 

OK, just looked back, so, she's 20. It's a freaking number. It's not maturity, experience, development, life. 

The Duggars as a whole are at the top of my list of most disturbing humans on the planet. They just keep inching towards being the actual top. 

Now that they can have sex, and of course, make a baby, they can be grown ups. 

Unless this fundie / evangelical / right wing bullshit it ended, the world is going to be populated by uneducated people who can't (won't) think and will fight to the death for their own stupidity.  

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 4

Didn’t know which other thread to post this but Chaney Khale just posted this pic with the Duggars at Magnolia today. It’s a bit blurry but Hannah Wissmann was there (definitely her since she’s tagged) and she looks like she’s next to Jer (they’re behind Jordyn). I could see something maybe going on between them.

Also, I’ve been suspecting of something going on between Chaney or one her sisters and Elijah Kaneshiro because they’ve posted about being on several trips together even post Trace + Chaney’s breakup. If it’s true I wonder how Trace feels about that. I clearly have too much fun speculating but you never know...

Spoiler

0B8D8555-E7B6-40E3-AD89-E256A8BE7BF5.thumb.jpeg.676f7496c25cd8bdb122d16bb2635dcb.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 11

2 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Kayla Clark, Travis Clark sister got married 

Now she's allowed to touch her husband!

I really like her wedding dress, too.

Let's just hope it wasn't a super-spreader event. But I guess the good thing about fundie weddings this year is that you can assume most of the attendees have already had COVID.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Kayla Clark, Travis Clark sister got married 

They are a very good looking couple. It’s unfair that a lot of these fundies are so attractive looking?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Didn’t know which other thread to post this but Chaney Khale just posted this pic with the Duggars at Magnolia today. It’s a bit blurry but Hannah Wissmann was there (definitely her since she’s tagged) and she looks like she’s next to Jer (they’re behind Jordyn). I could see something maybe going on between them.

Also, I’ve been suspecting of something going on between Chaney or one her sisters and Elijah Kaneshiro because they’ve posted about being on several trips together even post Trace + Chaney’s breakup. If it’s true I wonder how Trace feels about that. I clearly have too much fun speculating but you never know...

Hide contents

0B8D8555-E7B6-40E3-AD89-E256A8BE7BF5.thumb.jpeg.676f7496c25cd8bdb122d16bb2635dcb.jpeg

Hannah and Jer are a possibility. She’s three years older but that doesn’t seem to matter in fundie land. Who is behind Jana in that picture? 

Chaney no longer has that pic up and I don’t think it’s been 24 hours for it to time out. I’m guessing she took it down because someone asked her to. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 3

13 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Hide contents

• Hannah and Jer definitely look like a couple here. They're standing close to each other and away from others. I'd be shocked if they weren't together actually.
  • Whose baby is Hannie wearing in that pouch?
  • Seems like Lauren has full-on switched to pants. Is Joy the only married woman in the clan who has stuck with skirts?
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:
  • Hannah and Jer definitely look like a couple here. They're standing close to each other and away from others. I'd be shocked if they weren't together actually.
  • Whose baby is Hannie wearing in that pouch?
  • Seems like Lauren has full-on switched to pants. Is Joy the only married woman in the clan who has stuck with skirts?

Joy wears sweat pants from time to time just like Jessa. Anna and Kendra are skirts only. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

Which one is Lauren? The image is so blurry. I went looking for it on Chaney's insta and when I couldn't find it I thought I just didn't understand how to work Instagram.

Is she third from right? Or fifth from right, and that's Josiah with Bella on his shoulder behind her?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Which one is Lauren? The image is so blurry. I went looking for it on Chaney's insta and when I couldn't find it I thought I just didn't understand how to work Instagram.

Is she third from right? Or fifth from right, and that's Josiah with Bella on his shoulder behind her?

Lauren is in front of Si holding the baby on his shoulder. Chaney’s picture was taken down. My guess is that one of the Duggars asked her to take it down. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Lauren is in the white top and ripped jeans, with Si behind her and Bella on his shoulders. I think from L to R it's:

Austin holding Gideon, Joy holding Evy, Jer, Jordyn, Hannah Wissman, Hannie wearing a baby? Potentially Tyler behind her? Josie in the front, then behind her maybe Jackson?, Elijah, Jenni, Chaney, her sister Brittany, Si holding Bella, Lauren in front, Jana, Stephen Wissman?, Laura, Jason? and no clue about the blue hoodie...

except if that's Hannie idk whose baby she'd be wearing....Si/Lauren and Joy/Austin have their own respective children. Maybe Gracie, that pic has John & Abbie tagged....

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic