IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 9: Hoping for Plot Twists

samurai_sarah

8 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

But see Michael Holloway, I think he's like 24? and he married Adeline Morton, Addie is (I believe) 30 this year.

Yes, Adeline will be 30 in July. I don't have an age/birthday for Michael. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Yes, Adeline will be 30 in July. I don't have an age/birthday for Michael. 

Morton data on tumblr got his birthday from a comment or post he made on fb (from what I remember). I wrote it down: July 20th,1997.

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Morton data on tumblr got his birthday from a comment or post he made on fb (from what I remember). I wrote it down: July 20th,1997.

Wow he is only 23! So young. But I guess she was likely to find a single male fundie to be younger than her because most male fundies are married by her age.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Oh my god. He was born after my ill advised wedding. I have a hard time comprehending that time being 23+ years ago - - and an even harder time comprehending someone not even alive on the date of the marriage is now married themselves. 

Such a baby. But, in his world, he's a manlly man because he believes the right things and tries to impregnate his wife on the regular.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

26 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Shiloh-Photography-Ehlinger-Wedding-14.jShiloh-Photography-Martin-Ehlinger-Weddi

Pictures of the Ehlinger?Martin wedding - and of course - no mask in sight anywhere

Everyone looks so uncomfortable in those pictures. Why do so many fundies have uncomfortable looking wedding pics?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

She looks so much like a child bride and he somehow gives me creepy vibes.

I know nothing about these families though.

• I Agree 18

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jeez she looks like a teenager and he looks close to 30

(I have no idea of their actual ages)

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find anything on their ages. Does anyone else follow them and have more information?

Why do all the men arch their backs?

Joe Duggar does that, the Caldwell guy does it and some more men...  I guess it‘s super manly but to me it looks stupid.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, LorEl said:

Why do all the men arch their backs?

Joe Duggar does that, the Caldwell guy does it and some more men...  I guess it‘s super manly but to me it looks stupid.

The invisible fundie stick up their asses.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 22

A lot of fundies and even normal people look old for their age. Look at the Duggar boys. It shouldn't matter how old someone looks. 

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

A lot of fundies and even normal people look old for their age. Look at the Duggar boys. It shouldn't matter how old someone looks. 

I think people were first commenting on how it looked like there was a very large age difference. Which I think is always a problem in fundie marriages due to patriarchy already being in place. But upon further digging, he’s actually much younger than originally thought so they are probably similar in age. 

• Upvote 10

Wedding photos are by Shiloh Photography-

It will soon be time for the Spring 100. ( where fundie families aim to walk 100 miles over a period of months.The Shiloh blog publishes photos each week of the walkers- mostly young fundie maidens. The blog is very much a catalogue of photos of young ladies for GYM to browse through)

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It was just an observation. Some Duggars look younger than their age, for example James looks like he could be 13.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, indianabones said:

025623-2b625ce7-4e9b-45dd-b196-090bb3acaedb.thumb.jpeg.e54991e8c31a9d3b29bf8f80419bce84.jpeg

Looks like a dad taking his daughter to her purity ball.

She looks like she has a crush on her teacher.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 17

10 hours ago, indianabones said:

025623-2b625ce7-4e9b-45dd-b196-090bb3acaedb.thumb.jpeg.e54991e8c31a9d3b29bf8f80419bce84.jpeg

Looks like a dad taking his daughter to her purity ball.

She already perfected the fundie wife stare.

• Upvote 14

I think one of the reasons why the groom looked so old in the initial photos was the style of it, especially compared to the bride photo. His was all independent without parents whereas the brides photo had her nestled between her parents in a way that seemed reliant on them a bit with them showing her off. Also darker lighting on the groom and not much of a smile ages his look a bit.

He looks a bit younger in the photo with them wearing red, and the bride looks slightly older but the poses definitely do neither of them any favours with age appearances. 

• Upvote 8

Duggar friend Lemuel Reber is getting married to Hannah Bunch on February 6th. According to their wedding website, Jed, Jer and Austin will be his groomsmen.
https://www.theknot.com/us/hannah-bunch-and-lemuel-reber-feb-2020

We can rule out Claritin’s wedding that weekend.

It’s also fascinating to read these fundie love stories sometimes. Lemuel and his fiancé met in April, got engaged in August and are getting married in February. I’ve had stuff in my pantry for longer than that.

They’re also having an outdoor ceremony in February in Arkansas 
 ?

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 3

36 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

They’re also having an outdoor ceremony in February in Arkansas 

That’s very surprising to me. It seems that many fundies don’t give a single shit about the pandemic. Maybe there was no indoor place that would rent to them. Maybe they will get a huge tent and a bunch of space heaters. 

• Upvote 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic