IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 4: Counting On (And On And On)

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Hopefully today is the day we break free of groundhog day and have a declared winner.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 4

• Destiny unlocked this topic
Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Friday is usually my most chill day at work but not today.  I am in no mood to deal with real life today.

I'm not even trying. I knew ahead of time that I would be useless this week though, so I planned for it. 

• Upvote 8

I want MoscowMitch out so bad. Please deerest Rufus, make it so. :pray:

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 8
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 9

He's MAD bro. I have no idea what he's talking about as usual, but he's clearly mad. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.38.00 PM.png

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 5

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Unfortunately it's unlikely democrats will get any more. Unless a miracle happens in one of the now Georgia two runoffs.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I knew ahead of time that I would be useless this week though, so I planned for it. 

Yep, me too. I knew that I would be running on little sleep and probably highly emotional, so I made sure that my schedule was very light this week. I wish I had planned meals better though. I have been stress-eating way too much garbage, including any fun-sized chocolate bars my child was willing to part with from his Halloween stash. I have a suspicion that he gave me more than he actually wanted to, just to keep me calm and bearable. Kind of like t-Rump's kids are probably doing with McDonald's Filet O' Fish and Diet Coke right about now.

Edited by GeraldineGrainger
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1

Just now, TuringMachine said:

Unfortunately it's unlikely democrats will get any more. Unless a miracle happens in one of the now Georgia two runoffs.

Georgia seems to be turning blue. I have hope left. :pb_wink:

Nevada seems to be heading in the blue direction too. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 10

I've been checking up on how all the Trump supporters I know are doing. My cousin has moved from rallies proving Trump really won to some bizarre post about water marks on ballots that is so confusing even her fellow Trump supporters are asking her to explain it. A former pastor is calling for a national day of prayer and angels with swords to surround the ballots and protect Trump. A former co-worker is crying that her daughter signed up with the navy and now she will have to swear to protect Biden and that is the worst thing ever. In general they seem to have realized Trump has lost, but are framing this as the election being rigged. 

• Upvote 17
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 12

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I'm not even trying. I knew ahead of time that I would be useless this week though, so I planned for it. 

I wish I'd taken this whole week off.  As it is I have end users with VPN issues, a vendor doing a major software upgrade I need to oversee, and troubleshooting on two different mission critical software issues (issues have work arounds so it's not a crisis - just irritating and requires concentration in more than 5 second bursts.)

Which reminds me, when I was hired I was told I wasn't the IT here.  That seems to have been about as true as Biden stealing the election.

Any word on when we can expect NV and AZ?  (I know what Google is but I'm buried - help a sister out of you can!)

• Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

He's MAD bro. I have no idea what he's talking about as usual, but he's clearly mad. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.38.00 PM.png

He's bent that the senate is tied right now. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 3

SDNY is federal, not state.  Pardons can happen here.

Trumps are also under investigation by Cy Vance, District Attorney of Manhattan, NYC Aka New York County.

Trumps are also under investigation by Tish James, Attorney General for New York State.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7

Trump's biggest fear is about to be realized. This makes him very dangerous. I hope the nuclear codes are changed, that Melania has moved in with her parents, and that all of his minions are keeping their distance when they bring him his covfefe and hamberders. Maybe they can lock him in a cage, like a wild animal or a small immigrant child, until he gets worn out. 

• Upvote 17
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • I Agree 5

5 minutes ago, DaisyD said:

He's bent that the senate is tied right now. 

Oh, obviously. I just am not sure what that tweet is supposed to accomplish. Voting is over, and he (probably) lost. Meh, he's just shouting at clouds as usual I guess.

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Any word on when we can expect NV and AZ?  (I know what Google is but I'm buried - help a sister out of you can!)

We got it. One second, I'll screenshot the latest. 

Edit: the timestamps broke, but these are all in the last half hour. @HerNameIsBuffy

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.45.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 12.46.06 PM.png

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 8

3 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

And the independant in Alaska. The early returns are heavily skewed - some democrat leaning areas are showing as dark red and only have 1-4% of the vote in. They put a ton of money in his campaign, and looking on the FEC, he's got donations from long time republicans as well as the usual democrats. JK I still don't have faith in my people to do the right thing. Just hope. 

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

My cousin has moved from rallies proving Trump really won to some bizarre post about water marks on ballots that is so confusing even her fellow Trump supporters are asking her to explain it. 

I think this is the OAN conspiracy that someone was arguing about on my Next Door yesterday. I ended up removing the post entirely after it turned into "HAHA YOU THINK CNN IS REAL NEWS?" (no one said anything about CNN except that guy.) 

• Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

NATE SILVER NOV. 6, 11:43 AM

Yeah … I mean, we don’t call races here at FiveThirtyEight. But I can’t imagine how you can look at those Nevada numbers and not think Biden will win there.

He's been saying that since yesterday though

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I've been checking up on how all the Trump supporters I know are doing. My cousin has moved from rallies proving Trump really won to some bizarre post about water marks on ballots that is so confusing even her fellow Trump supporters are asking her to explain it. A former pastor is calling for a national day of prayer and angels with swords to surround the ballots and protect Trump. A former co-worker is crying that her daughter signed up with the navy and now she will have to swear to protect Biden and that is the worst thing ever. In general they seem to have realized Trump has lost, but are framing this as the election being rigged. 

Yeah, my cousin's husband was going on about something to do with watermarks and blockchains and mobilizing the army or some shit. It was all from a "completely reliable and reputable source" of course. Not too long after he posted it, Facebook make it go away. He also posted something about us watching an election coup in real time perpetuated by the media. Wait - no. Facebook made something else go away, so I can only imagine what that was. I put the post he referenced under a spoiler because it's just bug fuck nuts.

Spoiler

Copied this just in... from a viable source!!!

ELECTION FRAUD UPDATE!!!

If you have been following for a long time and you know the term "watch the waters" you probably understood it to mean the 3 gorges dam but it was never referring to that!! The "watch the water" intel refers to .....THE WATERMARK on the official election ballots!!!! The original ballots are also registered on a QFS blockchcain to prevent fraud. 12 states were targeted. The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots!!!!

The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all!!! Fraud will be exposed for the world to see.

And isn't it fancy how the amazing Justice Amy was confirmed right before the election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud.... Oh and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead!!!

So, did Trump win by a landslide? You will soon see that he did!!!!!!!!

I have a family Zoom memorial/remembrance service (something we do yearly) coming up on Sunday. It's going to be awkward...

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 6

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

SDNY is federal, not state.  Pardons can happen here.

Trumps are also under investigation by Cy Vance, District Attorney of Manhattan, NYC Aka New York County.

Trumps are also under investigation by Tish James, Attorney General for New York State.

Damn. I know that. :pb_rollseyes: 

I guess all this election excitement had me confusing the two. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Nate Cohn, in New York Just now

So far, no one has projected Nevada for Biden, but this is all but a done deal. Virtually all of the remaining vote is from Clark County, which is heavily Democratic. See Nevada results ›

NYT reporter is saying the same thing.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Trump's biggest fear is about to be realized. This makes him very dangerous.

Like how an abusive partner is statistically most dangerous when you're leaving them?

I know I keep making this analogy, but it really is strikingly similar to me but on a macrolevel.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 27
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

In general they seem to have realized Trump has lost, but are framing this as the election being rigged. 

As they have been trained to believe. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Oh, obviously. I just am not sure what that tweet is supposed to accomplish. Voting is over, and he (probably) lost. Meh, he's just shouting at clouds as usual I guess.

He thinks that the Republican senators haven't had his back since they feel safe with their majority.  All he is doing is trying to fire them up to contest the election along with him now that the majority isn't a done deal.  

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

Do you think that, someday, the number 253 will come up in a perfectly innocent context, and it will trigger some of us into a PTSD flashback due to days of looking at this?

image.thumb.png.432a7e94b2898b0563c01ed5fe3aff74.png

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 29

12 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

And if the Dems were rigging elections, just why the heck wouldn't they rig the whole damn thing including the Senate races etc.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 11

• Destiny unpinned and locked this topic