IGNORED

M is for Mama 9: Mom of Ten, Dislikes Them All

nelliebelle1197

8 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Abbie is surprised that she's a busy mom of ten with two newborns. I'm not really sure how she's surprised by that but maybe it's because she's stuck at home with no one to pawn the work off to. 

She says she has no alternative except to trudge forward in abject misery, busting ass for a bunch of "ultra-needy" little ingrates who don't even have the courtesy to act like adults. It's "downright infuriating" for her. I might be paraphrasing here but that's the gist of it.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2020-11-11-12-30-41.png.004acf2526a732af2a2a55b41f9b2938.pngScreenshot_2020-11-11-12-27-18.png.d9a68ae97168fcb4d45b874d017b5bd1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2020-11-11-12-27-28.thumb.png.6a5219ab7ef21794b9c02061083901dd.pngScreenshot_2020-11-11-12-27-36.png.7a424551b10ed4f0936567a4fe40c7f0.png

She has SO MANY CHOICES. She is so fucking privileged that she has way more choices than most other women in the US. She chose to have TEN kids! Stop blaming god for your shitty choices. It’s all on you. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 20

Does she think her life is going to be easier when the newest additions are mobile? As my friend with 2 sets of twins once said, “It’s only really hard for the first 3 years.” By the time time these babies are 3, she’ll likely have another toddler and be pregnant with #12.

She and Shaun are both intellectually dinged. There is no other option. Listen to  the IG story she did on doing laundry. It was incoherent rambling, and god help anyone who was looking for advice on keeping up with laundry for a large family and stumbled upon that craziness.

Abbie is self-centered, lazy, mediocre, at best, at just about everything she does. She is impatient, mean and probably has a nasty tongue. She is a literal run away train with many unfortunate passengers. 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has SO MANY CHOICES. She is so fucking privileged that she has way more choices than most other women in the US. She chose to have TEN kids! Stop blaming god for your shitty choices. It’s all on you. 

This is one of the times that one of my least favorite cliches IS appropriate. She needs to close her damn legs. 

• Upvote 17

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

This is one of the times that one of my least favorite cliches IS appropriate. She needs to close her damn legs. 

No no no. She needs to tie her tubes or make Shawn get a V. It needs to be permanent! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has had SO MANY CHOICES. She is so fucking privileged that she has way more choices than most other women in the US. She chose to have TEN kids! Stop blaming god for your shitty choices. It’s all on you. 

With 10 kids, most of whom are still very small, choices are limited. Abbie has very effectively hamstrung herself. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

3 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

With 10 kids, most of whom are still very small, choices are limited. Abbie has very effectively hamstrung herself. 

Oh I don’t believe it when it comes to her. If she’s got money for all these trips, she’s got money for a cleaning person. She can also put her older kids in school. I bet their school district is currently in person and see know she doesn’t chive a single fuck about covid. She chooses to make her life harder every single day in so many ways. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 2

She and Shawn do not seem hard up for money. They seem to be rich. They could hire staff. She could have a live-in housekeeper, cook, nanny, maid, etc. 

I was typing this as @JermajestyDuggar wrote it out. 

• Upvote 14

30 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I don’t believe it when it comes to her. If she’s got money for all these trips, she’s got money for a cleaning person. She can also put her older kids in school. I bet their school district is currently in person and see know she doesn’t chive a single fuck about covid. She chooses to make her life harder every single day in so many ways. 

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you. I just mean that the time is over for backtracking on life decisions and deciding to head down a new path. She slammed the window shut on that 3 kids ago. Heck, 6 kids ago. Literally any path forward will have to be made around the children. 

Meanwhile the rest of us know our limits and don't need to become martyrs for sky-daddy. My time raising one kid is over and done with, besides the occasional adult advice that I still dispense to my offspring. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you. I just mean that the time is over for backtracking on life decisions and deciding to head down a new path. She slammed the window shut on that 3 kids ago. Heck, 6 kids ago. Literally any path forward will have to be made around the children. 

Meanwhile the rest of us know our limits and don't need to become martyrs for sky-daddy. My time raising one kid is over and done with, besides the occasional adult advice that I still dispense to my offspring. 

She thinks having more kids makes her a better, holier person and superior parent. She literally is the dullest tool in the shed. Can she not see how she is absolutely failing in all the things that help children to become happy, healthy contributing members of society? Her parenting is less than and her kids are at a disadvantage compared to most other kids. She is deaf, dumb and blind where her children are concerned. There is zero excuse for this.

• Upvote 12

9 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

She thinks having more kids makes her a better, holier person and superior parent. She literally is the dullest tool in the shed. Can she not see how she is absolutely failing in all the things that help children to become happy, healthy contributing members of society? Her parenting is less than and her kids are at a disadvantage compared to most other kids. She is deaf, dumb and blind where her children are concerned. There is zero excuse for this.

I think she can’t handle being ordinary. She has to stand out in some way. She isn’t more beautiful than most. She isn’t richer than most. She isn’t smarter than most.  Having 10 kids sets her apart from most of us. It’s the only way she can be set apart and “special.” How pathetic.

• Upvote 18

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think she can’t handle being ordinary. She has to stand out in some way. She isn’t more beautiful than most. She isn’t richer than most. She isn’t smarter than most.  Having 10 kids sets her apart from most of us. It’s the only way she can be set apart and “special.” How pathetic.

And yet she'll never have as many as kids as Michelle Duggar or Kelly Bates. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

And yet she'll never have as many as kids as Michelle Duggar or Kelly Bates

Oh sssshhhh. Don't even think that. Don't put that out into the universe.

She could decide to have a baby a year for the next 5-6-7-8 years.  She's pretty damn fertile. She's already been pregnant with twins 3 times (counting the absorbed Theo twin). Odds are good at least one of those 5-6-7-8 pregnancies would be twins.

Then of course there's always adoption. She could surpass the Duggars and the Batesesesess.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

2 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

She could decide to have a baby a year for the next 5-6-7-8 years.  She's pretty damn fertile. She's already been pregnant with twins 3 times (counting the absorbed Theo twin). Odds are good at least one of those 5-6-7-8 pregnancies would be twins.

Then of course there's always adoption. She could surpass the Duggars and the Batesesesess.

She's 38; she may not have 5 years. 

• Upvote 5

I love her bragging about how thrifty her and her husband are which is why she lives in a 6000 square foot home. Then a few questions later she fesses up her FIL has his own construction company and owns up to the fact that her FIL built the house.  She is really a piece of work. 

Edited by Tatar-tot
  • Upvote 16

20 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

I love her bragging about how thrifty her and her husband are which is why she lives in a 6000 square foot home. Then a few questions later she fesses up her FIL has his own construction company and owns up to the fact that her FIL built the house.  She is really a piece of work. 

It’s funny because when she says they built the house themselves, she will quickly throw in that they hired out some of it. Ummm more like most of it. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s funny because when she says they built the house themselves, she will quickly throw in that they hired out some of it. Ummm more like most of it. 

And it’s not finished. How long were the kids sleeping on the floor? I think it was over 6 months time.

• Upvote 7

43 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

And it’s not finished. How long were the kids sleeping on the floor? I think it was over 6 months time.

And yes, she hired out those fancy built in bunk beds. 

• Upvote 7

@nelliebelle1197, the title of this thread starts with "M is a Mama," rather than "M is for Mama." Is that your way of saying she's a motherfucker?

The carousel pictures and text are such a microcosm of all she is:

- this was not staged, honest! We were just living our best life.

- product advertisement (Abbie, it's a fucking bag. We all have bags).

- bitching and complaining about how awful having a lot of kids is, then telling readers that it's the very best, because clearly none of them suffer like she does, then pull themselves together to be positive about it for 30 seconds before bitching and complaining again. Lather, rinse repeat (oh, wait - she wouldn't get that reference, would she?).

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 13

5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

She hasn't the time for that. Even the megafertile fundies, like Michelle and Kelly, had very few children in their forties.

Another HUGE problem is that, in a few years, the elder boys will be enrrolled in a college or some kind of trade school, maybe even working for their dad or for others part-time, they may find a girlfriend, etc. These are not isolated boys, they go to a co-op, socialize etc and eventually they will get a life out of home. Abbie will lose 2 parents! And Abbie's mom will be older, I doubt she will still homeschool or babysit so often.

Yes there will be the 3 girls, but also 5 little boys that will turn Abbie literally crazy. 

I don't see Abbie adopting. Everything is about herself. If there is no pregnancy, no nursing etc what would she talk about? And adoption is expensive: she needs that money for travelling and new forniture.

• Upvote 8

I think Braggie won’t have another baby until she is 40. And then when she has 11, the odd number will bug her so much she will have just one more to have an even dozen. And that’s when she will be done. I wish she would be done at 10, but I don’t think so. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No no no. She needs to tie her tubes or make Shawn get a V. It needs to be permanent! 

Both but both by choice. They still have that right (even if it's better for them AND their kids if they stop now).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

Both but both by choice. They still have that right (even if it's better for them AND their kids if they stop now).

I’m very aware. I’m not for forced sterilization...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Why do so many fundies seemingly lack basic, common sense? So Abbie has seen a vascular surgeon to assess her every growing varicose vein. Would you get that fixed if you knew you were going to continue on the crazy reproductive train? Same with Alyssa Webster. I know she has been deemed cured of heart ailment, but no matter what, pregnancy (and especially multiple pregnancies) puts stress on the cardiovascular system. When you already have 3 healthy kids why would you risk further cardiac issues? And I don’t buy for a second that the Websters did not use BC for the last 2 years while they treated this condition. BS

• Upvote 9

39 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Why do so many fundies seemingly lack basic, common sense? So Abbie has seen a vascular surgeon to assess her every growing varicose vein. Would you get that fixed if you knew you were going to continue on the crazy reproductive train? Same with Alyssa Webster. I know she has been deemed cured of heart ailment, but no matter what, pregnancy (and especially multiple pregnancies) puts stress on the cardiovascular system. When you already have 3 healthy kids why would you risk further cardiac issues? And I don’t buy for a second that the Websters did not use BC for the last 2 years while they treated this condition. BS

I agree about Alyssa. I would bet good money they used condoms for those 2 years. I think condoms are that little fundie secret a lot of them probably don’t want to talk about. They aren’t hormonal birth control. They all believe hormonal birth control cause miscarriages (which isn’t true). But they can’t vilify condoms because they could never wrongly claim they cause miscarriages. The only medical issue condoms could ever cause is an allergic reaction. I speculate that Braggie also uses condoms between pregnancies. And her latest twins were an oops. Maybe they ran out of condoms and threw caution to the wind. Or maybe the condom failed (as they do on occasion). Who knows. But she admitted that she uses some form of pregnancy prevention. I think they are other fundies that have used condoms at times In their lives and just don’t talk about it. 

• Upvote 9

21 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I don’t believe it when it comes to her. If she’s got money for all these trips, she’s got money for a cleaning person. She can also put her older kids in school.

Ask and you shall receive. Abbie has hired a "precious homeschooled neighbor girl" to help out around the house. Way to get around those labor laws Abbie! 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-11-12-12-03-25.thumb.png.ec76cf3caaa0b9d28276304cab59f242.pngScreenshot_2020-11-12-12-03-37.png.b518f03cd70375ec8022023121ebef2e.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic