IGNORED

M is for Mama 9: Mom of Ten, Dislikes Them All

nelliebelle1197

Oh she admitted they spank in one of her question Wednesday's on her IG. So we know for sure they spank. They didn't specify whether they spank kids under the age of 3, but we do know they give kids under the age of 3 "fuzz juice", which amounts to the same imo. (they gave the fuzz juice to their then toddler)

Edited by Marly
  • Upvote 3
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Damn, I hope she’s not hitting a kid who is still a baby himself. There is never a reason for that.

Some fundies hit BABIES (several months old babies). 

This said, I hope not all fundies hit babies. But I think that at toddlerhood age and further, all of them do. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

48 minutes ago, Marly said:

Oh she admitted they spank in one of her question Wednesday's on her IG. So we know for sure they spank. They didn't specify whether they spank kids under the age of 3, but we do know they give kids under the age of 3 "fuzz juice", which amounts to the same imo. (they gave the fuzz juice to their then toddler)

Oh my god I totally forgot about her "fuzz juice". She is an abusive bitch and my heart goes out to all of her kids. I'd take Shiloh and raise him with love and fun in a heartbeat. Such a sweet little guy!

Now that I'm trying to get pregnant and really dread the process due to PCO and probably other health issues, fundies that have baby after baby and then proceed to treat them like shit just make me even more angry. Why even call children a blessing if you abuse them in the long run? I just can't.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 21

I didn’t realize explaining how to “flip laundry” was such an exhausting and ridiculous event in Abbie’s life. She sorts socks before and after washing and sticks them in bins before and after? For socks....The hell? She only has two, obviously too small for her family size, drawers for the dirty laundry. One drawer is “supposed” to be the whites, but she explains how even though there are colored clothes in it, it is still the “whites” plus towels? Makes total since. Meanwhile, she keeps a huge pile of clean clothes right in the middle of the floor! Excuse me!? And, she has crap everywhere and more dirty laundry to be done. There is no workable system. Not for her family size. No wonder she is crazy. She can’t even do laundry well.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Zommom said:

I didn’t realize explaining how to “flip laundry” was such an exhausting and ridiculous event in Abbie’s life. She sorts socks before and after washing and sticks them in bins before and after? For socks....The hell? She only has two, obviously too small for her family size, drawers for the dirty laundry. One drawer is “supposed” to be the whites, but she explains how even though there are colored clothes in it, it is still the “whites” plus towels? Makes total since. Meanwhile, she keeps a huge pile of clean clothes right in the middle of the floor! Excuse me!? And, she has crap everywhere and more dirty laundry to be done. There is no workable system. Not for her family size. No wonder she is crazy. She can’t even do laundry well.

I bet she’s had multiple laundry room break downs with that crazy way of doing things. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I bet she is. I don’t have proof or anything. But I would bet he’s getting spanked. 

He is. I have no doubt whatsoever. Just look at that photo - the way she's grabbed his arm so tightly. If she didn't have her phone out to take a photo her other hand would have already been swatting his bottom, hard. You can see it in his face, he knows what's coming. 

My mom is better, now. But back in the day I felt like she really didn't like kids past babyhood all that much, and she was probably really overwhelmed with three little kids (my younger sisters are only 13 months apart). If you tried to get her attention while she was doing something, she'd ignore you until she got angry and then snap at you. You tried to stay out of her way when she was in a bad mood. And she absolutely would have snatched one of us up like that photo and spanked us right where we were. 

I can't imagine if she'd had 10 kids, including 2 sets of twins. But here I am seeing it being posted online for the whole world to see. 

Shiloh is scared of his mom, at least when she's angry. That doesn't happen without cause.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, Alisamer said:

We have a photo of my younger sister about that age absolutely covered in my mother's lipstick. She's smiling big and laughing in the photo, and it's adorable. 

My mom was usually the "snatch you up and spank" type, but even she didn't have a freakout about some lipstick. Poor kid.

Yeah, I have that photo of one of my kids. I thought it was pretty much an assumed rite of passage - like cutting their own hair, dumping out all of the shampoo, or overturning a house plant. Every kid has to pick at least one ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, katilac said:

Yeah, I have that photo of one of my kids. I thought it was pretty much an assumed rite of passage - like cutting their own hair, dumping out all of the shampoo, or overturning a house plant. Every kid has to pick at least one ?

I don’t wear lipstick and we have one sad houseplant because we both have brown thumbs. Therefore diaper cream was our big mess. I didn’t realize he could open the flip cap on the tube at the time. I was kind of proud he figured that out on his own when he was Shiloh’s age. My older son figured out how to click a pen at that age and wrote on the couch. Again I wasn’t pissed. I was proud he figured that out. But annoyed the pen mark wouldn’t come out of the couch. But that couch was already on the outs so it didn’t matter that much.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 7

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t wear lipstick and we have one sad houseplant because we both have brown thumbs. Therefore diaper cream was our big mess. I didn’t realize he could open the flip cap on the tube at the time. I was kind of proud he figured that out on his own when he was Shiloh’s age. My older son figured out how to click a pen at that age and wrote on the couch. Again I wasn’t pissed. I was proud he figured that out. But annoyed the pen mark wouldn’t come out of the couch. But that couch was already on the outs so it didn’t matter that much.

Because you are probably a rational person that doesn't buy new furniture when you know there are going to be little people around. Just like I don't replace carpet until the old dogs have had their last vet visit and I am not planning on getting any new dogs in the near future. Nature's Miracle will only take you so far. 

• Upvote 18

9 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Because you are probably a rational person that doesn't buy new furniture when you know there are going to be little people around. Just like I don't replace carpet until the old dogs have had their last vet visit and I am not planning on getting any new dogs in the near future. Nature's Miracle will only take you so far. 

We replaced that couch and chair with cheap floor model leather ones. Then I put stretchy covers over both. Sure it doesn’t look nice. But it’s crazy practical. Anytime anyone spills, I just take the cover off and throw it in the washer. And the leather underneath means the milk isn’t soaked into any cushions. It’s great! We will keep it this way until the kids are older and spill less.

• Upvote 16

3 minutes ago, Mudgie said:

What is fuzz juice and what does she use it for?

I always thought it was fuss juice - - and is some concoction she sprays into the offending child's mouth when they don't please her. I'll have to go back and look what's in it.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I always thought it was fuss juice - - and is some concoction she sprays into the offending child's mouth when they don't please her. I'll have to go back and look what's in it.

It's apple cider vinegar diluted in water. She posted about it on Instagram two years ago about spraying it in the mouths of her toddlers when they're whining and her sycophants thought it was the best thing they'd ever heard of. Makes me sick...

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Fuss juice has apple cider vinegar in it. She sprays it in the mouth of her kids when they talk back, whine, or says anything she doesn’t like. 

• Sad 4
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, katilac said:

Both of my kids cut their hair, the younger one did it twice. The last time he was 9 years old. My oldest one did it the week before she was to be in a wedding. Thankfully, her hair had been up in a ponytail, so the damage was minimal. Both times my son did it, he cut a perfect V in the front, WTH! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

My older son cut his hair at preschool. The teachers were so worried to tell me. They felt bad. I was pretty meh. I was like, “it grows back. I don’t care.” 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

My older son cut his hair at preschool. The teachers were so worried to tell me. They felt bad. I was pretty meh. I was like, “it grows back. I don’t care.” 

I never cut my hair as a child but I did cut my eyelashes! WTF! I have no idea what I was thinking but know that I was school age because I got teased about it. FWIW, both of my eyes are still intact.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

49 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Fuss juice has apple cider vinegar in it. She sprays it in the mouth of her kids when they talk back, whine, or says anything she doesn’t like. 

How can a parent do this and think, “I’m so great and clever!” I hate that. It’s just like the old school “soap in the mouth,” which I endured as a kid. It’s just mean and bullying. Kids need correction, but this ain’t it!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

She's down in the dumps because she is not the full focus of attention in her family any more...the babies are.  It's ironic that she says she hates pregnancy, because it's the time when she receives the most attention, which as a narcissist is what feeds her.  She may hate the physicality of it, but no, she doesn't really hate it - she loves the attention so she endures it over and over.  I'm pretty sure she'll have at least one more baby, because she won't be able to resist the allure of being an over 40 new mom and all the attention it will bring her.

ETA: that faux vintage/grainy filter she used on that laundry video is the most annoying thing ever.  She's too vain to just film real life because her presets polish up her skin and make her look a little younger.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

She's down in the dumps because she is not the full focus of attention in her family any more...the babies are.  It's ironic that she says she hates pregnancy, because it's the time when she receives the most attention, which as a narcissist is what feeds her.  She may hate the physicality of it, but no, she doesn't really hate it - she loves the attention so she endures it over and over.  I'm pretty sure she'll have at least one more baby, because she won't be able to resist the allure of being an over 40 new mom and all the attention it will bring her.

I’m sure she wants an even dozen like her idol.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Zommom said:

How can a parent do this and think, “I’m so great and clever!” I hate that. It’s just like the old school “soap in the mouth,” which I endured as a kid. It’s just mean and bullying. Kids need correction, but this ain’t it!

It also reminds me of spraying water on a cat if it hops on the table.  I can't decide if it's a funny comparison or not...

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Sairrr said:

She posted a story not that long ago lamenting the fact that she was unable to leave a doctors waiting room (or something to that effect, I can’t remember exactly) to take a child out to the car for discipline which, unless you’re intending to hit your child, should be an unnecessary part of said discipline. I really have no doubt that she at least spanks those kids. They’re all obviously terrified of her.

Yeah, if you're talking about taking your kids out for "discipline" rather than saying for time-out or to calm down or decompress or similar words, you're spanking them.

• I Agree 14

1 hour ago, FilleMondaine said:

It also reminds me of spraying water on a cat if it hops on the table.  I can't decide if it's a funny comparison or not...

Spraying a cat is different. I don’t do it to my cat but it’s not the same. To me it’s [spraying a kid] cruel because it inflicts pain. Anyone who uses soap or hot sauce or any other punishment in the mouth or on the lips is potentially traumatizing the kid because they still have to eat. I have no research backing my opinion up, only my own gut reaction to this but it seems like it’s very very different causing physical pain to a child in order to manipulate their behavior. A sprayed cat is just wet and annoyed. 

Edited by Giraffe
Added []
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 13

I'll admit that the toddler years are NOT my favorite stage...I like them when they're small enough to stay where you leave them and then I like them again when they can speak clearly. I like them best when they leave home. BUT...I didn't have 10 kids. I know my limits. Braggie is WAY over her head. Heck, even the cats can drive me bonkers. Thing is, I didn't go running my mouth all over FB, insta, whatever about how much I dislike being a mom, how I discipline my kids (I'll admit I fucked that up bigtime). Fortunately, my kids are fairly well-adjusted. I don't see that with Braggie's kids...but I don't see her seeing where she fucked up, nor would she ever admit it to her kids...Me? I ate a helluva lot of humble pie as my kids grew into adults. I don't think Braggie has that awareness and will wonder why her kids have grown away from her...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic