IGNORED

M is for Mama 9: Mom of Ten, Dislikes Them All

nelliebelle1197

Narcissists have an extraordinary ability to make everything about them. I bet a Braggie barely knew this woman. Emily’s real friends are in extreme pain right now. And Braggie is using a tragedy to make it all about her. I’ve seen so many narcissists do this. It’s a classic narcissist move.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve seen so many narcissists do this. It’s a classic narcissist move.

Yup.  It's the reason I block my mother from seeing 95% of what I post on FB.  Because she cannot comment without flipping it around to her, relating it to her life, or one-upping me.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

He has 10 children. TEN. And he cannot properly support a newborn. Honestly, no wonder Braggie is as unhappy as she is. If I had a husband THAT incompetent and with that many kids I'd probably be the same way.

Damn. Like I don't know this woman. I haven't followed her, heard anything about her, or anything. But like Braggie, this ain't about you. Maybe get rid of the quote, all the stuff about how you're effected, and a picture of your children. Instead maybe include a picture of your so called friend, or her favorite bible verse, and ask for prayers for her family and maybe take initiative to set up a meal train for the family. I don't know if they're in your area but if not maybe call the church she was a member of and ask if they have any links to ways to help the family. Braggie you have resources, tons of followers, you can help this family if they want it (and honestly maybe they don't, that's fine too, but you could at least ask for prayers in a way that doesn't involve you. 

Why do I bother though? This is Braggie?

It is very easy to send food, via Internet, or calling these days. There are companies that specialize in pre-packaged foods that can ship and there are restaurants in the area you can call. We've order food for people out-of-area before. 

• Upvote 2

You have newborn twins that need their mother, yo. (I can’t stand her use of colloquialisms to make her sound like a hip and cool mom). How about quitting your vain job and pay more attention to these kids? 

2B5A62AF-BF8A-4CB0-87B1-C03066A40921.jpeg

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic