IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who is a Tool)? Part 12

Coconut Flan

I'm always intrigued by the athleticism in the Phillips family.  Beall is (or was) a runner and hiker.  I think one of the daughters completed a marathon.  One of the sons was (is?) a triathlete and distance hiker.   

@llucie, thanks for tracking this down.  I just googled Muay Thai and...damn. 

This looks like the place where he goes for training in San Antonio, based on the T-shirt of the trainer in the 2nd pic:   Ambush Muay Thai

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:13 AM, Howl said:

Whoa, looks like Doug's been hitting the gym as well.

And don't we all know what it means when a straight dude starts hitting the gym? 

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 6

I wish DPIARBT would just disappear from the public eye forever, and take Beallzebub with him.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

Hey Doug if you need help perfecting your historical Manly Man wardrobe, look no further:

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

Doug Phillips Is A Rapist Tool confronts his critics, and the leg humpers and ass kissers of VF rejoice:

1954838063_Dougieandhisasskissers.thumb.jpg.505bf81944cc96dc8550671813ef6db1.jpg

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 5

8 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Doug Phillips Is A Rapist Tool confronts his critics, and the leg humpers and ass kissers of VF rejoice:

1954838063_Dougieandhisasskissers.thumb.jpg.505bf81944cc96dc8550671813ef6db1.jpg

"Viscous" posts? Are those the syrupy ones?

• Haha 18
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How can anyone still kiss that Tool’s ass? 

Have you seen the HBO series “The Undoing”? Hugh Grant plays a sleazeball character who glides through life on superficial personal charm.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been too long since I've peeked on what Doug is doing.  

He seriously calls it Cinema of Wonders?  Major flashback to "the sparkle of wonder is all around us" right there.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

So, I was just on the Vision Forum Facebook page, and am I the only one who is just getting this really strong feeling lately that VF-- as a business if not a ministry-- is going to be coming back soon? So many idiots are on that page begging them, and it's obvious that Doug is itching to do it. But is it even possible? I mean, legally, and using the same name? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

am I the only one who is just getting this really strong feeling lately that VF-- as a business if not a ministry-- is going to be coming back soon?

No, you're not the only one. It's not clear what the end game is except that it will include money for Dougie.

IANAL or a CPA, but VFI could probably reboot as such, even in TX, as a for-profit entity. Since VFM had an IRS ruling as a non-profit that might be harder to resurrect although there's nothing to stop Dougie from setting up a new one & even obtaining an IRS ruling. Looks like he'll have plenty of suckers to give him money whenever he does. It's amazing how fucking stupid his leghumpers are. 

ETA: The real question is whether there are financial obligations or liabilities associated with either entity that a creditor or tax agency (TX or the IRS) could go after. Not sure if there's a statute of limitations or something but if so, that could be a factor in the timing.

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

am I the only one who is just getting this really strong feeling lately that VF-- as a business if not a ministry-- is going to be coming back soon?

I think something is in the works, but I don’t think a ministry. Former elders of his church would probably rise against that. I could see Doug jumping on the Trump Train and starting some nationalistic organization designed around proclaiming the glories of the USA, and supporting true patriots. Maybe discussing how God had a hand in raising up such a great nation, but no focus on theology beyond that. He always had a bent towards history (however he may have interpreted it.) 

One thing’s for certain: he’s coming back. That man could never stand to be out of the spotlight and away from attention. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

A Trump Patriot/VF mashup would be...interesting. 

I can see Doug creating a Christo-Fascist catalog that appeals to Jesus Trump types.  The Vision Forum retail end made them so. much. money. and I can see them wanting to re-create that success. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Howl said:

A Trump Patriot/VF mashup would be...interesting.

IOW, Christian White Supremacy, which is what VF always was and still is. 

Whenever he reboots, Doug will be targeting all of the Christian tRumpers. He'll probably make money, too -- look at how much tRump has gotten in donations since Nov 3. Since these fine upstanding Christians were not bothered a whit by a fornicating, traitorous, drug-addled con man like tRump, they're not going to bat an eyelash at Doug Phillips Is A Rapist Tool.

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 6

I looked up VF here: https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/

Oddly enough, it looks like Vision Forum Ministries is in the clear:

Untitled-1.jpg.67779706cf24d69af63fce2268c16e27.jpg

But Vision Forum, INC. is not:

Untitled-2.jpg.10e49a020d107519dc5d4bfde16471bd.jpg

I'm sure the Dougster is itching for a comeback, and has been for awhile, but I'm less certain about how he's going to pull it off. His talent, such as it was, was never really for fleecing the sheeple so much as attracting wealthy benefactors. Sales of Made in China slingshots and knock-off American Girl dolls didn't completely support Doug's lifestyle even during the glory days. It was all propped up by Leininger's money.

Young Doug, son of Howard Phillips, up-and-coming Christian husband and father was a bit of a different sell than washed-up, scandal ridden, (and likely dead broke) 50-something Doug.

The market Vision Forum, INC. was designed to serve doesn't really exist anymore, the internet has changed even Christian culture. That, I assume is why the Botkin family shifted away from lecture series and documentaries; over to doomsday prep and firearms.

I think Doug has a shot at tapping the MAGA crowd, but he'll need to have a different hook than anything he had before. I could easily see his general persona dismissed as "elitist" by a lot of Trumpers.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4

@AnnaSofia -- thanks for that info. Very interesting. Is the Blanco Road property the (former) VF warehouse & business office? I had thought that was also James Leininger's property but perhaps Doug owns it?

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

@AnnaSofia -- thanks for that info. Very interesting. Is the Blanco Road property the (former) VF warehouse & business office? I had thought that was also James Leininger's property but perhaps Doug owns it?

Yeah, that's the address of the old VF warehouse facilities. I would assume Doug somehow got away with simply never updating the info. I'm pretty sure it was vacant (or looked that way on Google Streetview) for several years after The Fall 'O Tool.

It seems the building currently houses The Cavallini Co., Inc. Stained Glass Studio & Supply Center.

From their Yelp page (emphasis mine):

"In 1990, Cavallini Stained Glass Supply Center was opened at 303 Vance Jackson directly behind our Studio. In 2018, we left our Vance Jackson location and expanded into our warehouse on 4719 Blanco Rd."

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cavallini-san-antonio-2

We discussed VF's status a bit here on FJ last February. At the time, VF, INC. was still listed as "active".

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32872-where-in-the-world-is-doug-phillips-who-is-a-tool-part-11/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-1880319

Edited by AnnaSofia
Forgot to add hyperlink
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

We discussed VF's status a bit here on FJ last February.

Not sure why but that seems like decades ago. ?

While the Blanco Road address is in the business listing, the primary address is a PO box in another part of San Antonio. 

Looks like he can't do anything with VFI until he gets that tax clearance taken care of.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Not sure why but that seems like decades ago. ?

While the Blanco Road address is in the business listing, the primary address is a PO box in another part of San Antonio. 

Looks like he can't do anything with VFI until he gets that tax clearance taken care of.

2019 seems like decades ago....

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tool will be a grandpa again sometime next year. Jtits announced on his Instagram that they are expecting again. 

Another li'l 'un to reach for the teat of Ligonier Ministries' cash cow.

I just finished (in one day) Mary Trump's book about her incredibly wealthy, incredibly vicious family and how she and her brother were abused financially.  Makes me wonder what life's like in the Sproul dynasty .... but not for very long, because my depression loves speculating about that kind of darkness.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems there's been a real shitshow at the frozen yogurt shop Faith used to work at when they lived in Durango.

A few highlights quoted, but I would definitely read the full articles:

https://durangoherald.com/articles/353687

https://durangoherald.com/articles/356061

A controversial yogurt shop in downtown Durango has closed, possibly for good.

Owners Ryan Bartholomew and Elissa Beckstead declined to give a phone interview. But in an email to The Durango Herald they wrote, “We are relocating.”

Top That Frozen Yogurt in the 600 block of Main Avenue turned into a political lightning rod this year after putting up signs and flags outside its store supporting Republican candidates, becoming the site of several confrontations.

Then, the yogurt shop caught the ire of health officials and many local residents after offering a discount to customers who came into the store not wearing face coverings, which are required to slow the spread of COVID-19.

Then last month, the shop’s front window was smashed, allegedly by two female juveniles, prompting one of the co-owners to put up a sign that reads, “I shoot to kill.”

In August, a 23-year-old woman is accused of punching Bartholomew in the face after the woman took issue with people not wearing face coverings at O’Reilly Auto Parts.

The woman, who was ticketed for disorderly conduct, said Bartholomew told her to “choke yourself with your mask.”

Bartholomew has also put up signs at the store that read, “Kyle Rittenhouse is a HERO,” referring to the 17-year-old accused of shooting and killing three protesters in Wisconsin, and “White Lives Matter.”

• WTF 9
  • Thank You 5

8 minutes ago, AnnaSofia said:

Seems there's been a real shitshow at the frozen yogurt shop Faith used to work at when they lived in Durango.

Sounds like the owners have a world view consistent with VF -- completely vile, especially if they're lauding Rittenhouse.

Guessing, though, that the store's closure had as much to do with finances as anything:

Jerome Bleger, a local real estate agent whose father, Jean Pierre, is the landlord of the building, said Top That has not paid its rent for the past few months. Recently, the owners were ordered to pay what they owe or move out of the building.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic