IGNORED

Animal Crossing New Horizons!

Alisamer

I know there are a few Animal Crossing players out there, so I thought I'd make a place to share Switch codes and Dodo codes and whatever else! @justodd @wallysmommy @KnittingOwl and others, please join in!

My friend code is SW-1571-7029-1148

AND, tonight on my island will be tons of shooting stars (and Celeste should be there!), plus I've got a massive pile of DIYs, items, clothes, and other stuff I need people to take off my hands. I'll also be running around hiding some gifts around the island, so please explore! I'll be posting a Dodo code this evening. Open house (island) will start at 7:30 pm EST this evening, and run until 9:30 or so (or until everyone leaves). I'm decorated for Halloween so please come visit!

My friend code is SW-6149-2882-8791.  I am GlitterGrl.  Feel free to visit tonight after 7 p.m.  I'm trying to build my island so if you have cherries or hyacyinths I would love to have a few.  The Dodo Code will be 1161.

@Alisamer's island is fantastic.  It reminds me of Disney World.  So beautiful.

• Love 1

@wallysmommy I'll try to stop by before opening up my island! I can bring some flowers and cherries for you!

Also a tip for new players that took me way too long to figure out - if you pick up an item that is available to be purchased from Nook Shopping, that item goes in your catalog and can then be purchased, even if you drop or sell the item. 

Thank you!  I've been watching tons of YT videos.  I'll admit I'm addicted.

• Upvote 1

@wallysmommy that code isn’t working. I’ll stop by another time. 

Everyone please visit! Dodo code is 4J7BH - feel free to come anytime tonight and share the code with anyone. Tons of shooting stars, Sahara is here, and Celeste is somewhere! Gifts hidden around the island, too!

1 minute ago, Alisamer said:

@wallysmommy that code isn’t working. I’ll stop by another time. 

Everyone please visit! Dodo code is 4J7BH - feel free to come anytime tonight and share the code with anyone. Tons of shooting stars, Sahara is here, and Celeste is somewhere! Gifts hidden around the island, too!

I'll come by to you.  If you leave it by the airport I'll pick it up :).

• I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

I'll come by to you.  If you leave it by the airport I'll pick it up :).

Perfect! I’ll meet you at the entrance - there may be others visiting.