IGNORED

Ivanka and Jared 3: Treason Barbie and Ken

GreyhoundFan

If anyone was curious where these assholes were going to end up in January, Kushner realty is looking to expand a "cottage" at Trump National Bedminster by 41 bedrooms (and four pickleball courts???) if I was able to read the filings correctly. 

• Thank You 2

14 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

If anyone was curious where these assholes were going to end up in January, Kushner realty is looking to expand a "cottage" at Trump National Bedminster by 41 bedrooms (and four pickleball courts???) if I was able to read the filings correctly. 

Isn’t it sweet how they’re continuing to play house while state charges will be made against them quite soon?

They can plan all they want, but their future living situation is not going to turn out as prettily as they think...

• Upvote 5

AG Racine took the time to clap back to Treason Barbie over her whining...

And I'd say to said Treason Barbie wait til you're spending 5+ years in prison. 

• Upvote 10

Can we put a dome over the island so they can't escape and bother the rest of us? I'd consider that money well spent.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

She has blood on her hands

I am puzzled or/and outraged every time I read one of these articles where Trump's political appointees and members of his administration, who presumably know who they were or are working for, express shock and surprise when he and his spawn put their own needs ahead of everyone else's.  He showed us exactly who he is during his campaign - and they went to work for him anyway.  

I am not talking about the rank-and-file federal employees, who have a job to do and it is unfortunate that they are caught in the cross-fire.  

Edit: My feelings on this are still valid, but this article quotes employees, not Trump appointees.  My bad.  

Edited by Becky
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well, barf.  But really now - who named this courtyard after Donald Trump's son-in-law?  The article doesn't say.  

• Upvote 4

What the everlasting fuck?

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/12/23/congress-ditches-state-department-bill-after-fight-with-ivanka-trump/

Spoiler

With an unusual burst of bipartisan end-of-the-year goodwill, Congress nearly passed, after a 20-year hiatus, a State Department authorization bill this month. But then something happened to torpedo the effort in the final days.

The torpedo was Ivanka Trump.

The officers trying to save the ship from the torpedo were Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H.

And the two lawmakers, rather than cave to the attack from the White House, threw out the anchors, absorbed the explosion and watched as the State Department authorization bill was scuttled by the Senate and detached from the bigger annual defense policy bill, just to appease the president's daughter and the White House. 

With the bill’s drowning, hopes were sunk that maybe, just maybe, this would be the year that lawmakers would finally pass a full State Department authorization bill, which governs Foggy Bottom’s policies, programs and procedures.

• Upvote 4

I can't wait until there are no more disgusting posed pictures of Treason Barbie and Ken. Well, actually, I wouldn't mind them if they were posing in their prison jumpsuits.

image.png.e029e7601c9f1a6947323a27620e947e.png

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Someone’s preparing to get out of dodge...

Or just hauling stuff to a giant shredder 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Someone’s preparing to get out of dodge...

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious they are using "college hunks hauling junk"???

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious they are using "college hunks hauling junk"???

I was laughing about that too. Maybe we can get the hunks to haul away the real junk -- treason barbie and ken themselves.

• I Agree 9

I just want to say that when I used College Hunks Hauling Junk, they were neither hunks, nor were they in college. They also sent 3 movers instead of 2, and somehow, despite the extra manpower, it took 7 hours to move me instead of the predicted 3. One mover complained to me about his coworkers, and they damaged my stuff.

They tried to bill me for $300 more than the initial amount, but agreed to knock off $200 if I left a good review.* Shady company.

* I couldn't in good conscience do that, so I didn't leave any review.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

10 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

I just want to say that when I used College Hunks Hauling Junk, they were neither hunks, nor were they in college. They also sent 3 movers instead of 2, and somehow, despite the extra manpower, it took 7 hours to move me instead of the predicted 3. One mover complained to me about his coworkers, and they damaged my stuff.

They tried to bill me for $300 more than the initial amount, but agreed to knock off $200 if I left a good review.* Shady company.

* I couldn't in good conscience do that, so I didn't leave any review.

That's too bad. My mom used them recently and they were wonderful, despite being neither college students nor hunks. They ended up charging her far less than the original estimate and actually came out the same day for an emergency situation.

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That's too bad. My mom used them recently and they were wonderful, despite being neither college students nor hunks. They ended up charging her far less than the original estimate and actually came out the same day for an emergency situation.

I used them for both junk hauling (which went smoothly) and moving. I was pretty surprised by how different the two experiences were. They're apparently a national chain though (TIL they're not local), so I'm sure it varies depending on location.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3