IGNORED

Bontrager/Bowers 7: Thanking the Lord for all the Matchmaking

samurai_sarah

@fundiefan if you look at the photo @JermajestyDuggar  posted above, which comes from Cassidy and Carolina (Bowers) Bontrager’s brother, Carver Bowers, you can see three Bontragers. Marlin is on the far left in a cami hat, one of the sons (I think Lincoln) is in the middle, and Joshua on the right. That also appears to be another Bowers boy in the bottom left. It’s unclear if they joined the actual storming of the Capitol, but they part of the bigger demonstration to oppose the election certification. 

• Upvote 10

According to a recent article in The Washington Post, the FBI is looking for names and images of today's mob/terrorists. Please share this information.

The FBI said anyone who witnessed unlawful violent actions may submit information, photos or videos to fbi.gov/USCapitol. Tipsters may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Anyone with information but no digital media to submit may also contact the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

@fundiefan if you look at the photo @JermajestyDuggar  posted above, which comes from Cassidy and Carolina (Bowers) Bontrager’s brother, Carver Bowers, you can see three Bontragers. Marlin is on the far left in a cami hat, one of the sons (I think Lincoln) is in the middle, and Joshua on the right. That also appears to be another Bowers boy in the bottom left. It’s unclear if they joined the actual storming of the Capitol, but they part of the bigger demonstration to oppose the election certification. 

I think it's Hudson, not Lincoln Taylor in the middle.

I personally was really impressed by Carver implying that the people doing shady things were non-Trumpers in disguise trying to make the Trumpers look bad. ?

20210107_224410.jpg

Edited by wendy-sparkles
typo
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 2

They're reporting that two men and one woman died (not counting the woman who was shot inside the Capitol). So, Carver probably filmed a man's corpse being carried away while mockingly narrating it.

These people are despicable. I can't even fathom the kind of person who would upload that to social media... if there is a hell, we know who's going to be burning in it.

ETA: that specific story is gone but I have screenshots.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

I think it's Hudson, not Lincoln Taylor in the middle.

I personally was really impressed by Carver implying that the people doing shady things were non-Trumpers in disguise trying to make the Trumpers look bad. ?

20210107_224410.jpg

My mom seems to think it’s antifa ?‍♀️. No trump supporter would do that ?. When the people are prosecuted we shall see. I believe that they are, just as they appear, extreme right trump supporters. This country is going made. 

63661627-6023-44B1-A744-D4908CABBA80.thumb.png.fedd2a2ba80c1e6be413ca6ace8b13fd.png

did anyone see the video he posted before it was taken down? In his stories he has a video of “antifa”, not sure if that’s who they are but that’s who he labels them as, walking in the opposite direction from them. He claims it’s proof they did it. All the videos I saw were of people in trump and maga stuff breaking in. So I guess they changed their close in the open ??

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

My mom seems to think it’s antifa ?‍♀️. No trump supporter would do that ?. When the people are prosecuted we shall see. I believe that they are, just as they appear, extreme right trump supporters. This country is going made. 

An acquaintance on FB is saying the same thing. What’s going on is insane.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

63661627-6023-44B1-A744-D4908CABBA80.thumb.png.fedd2a2ba80c1e6be413ca6ace8b13fd.png

did anyone see the video he posted before it was taken down? In his stories he has a video of “antifa”, not sure if that’s who they are but that’s who he labels them as, walking in the opposite direction from them. He claims it’s proof they did it. All the videos I saw were of people in trump and maga stuff breaking in. So I guess they changed their close in the open ??

incredible acting by antifa if true, all for the purpose of .... being exposed as antifa when prosecuted thus making trumpers look good?

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

I know. I was jut saying his name in connection with the attacks yesterday - like @Dominionatrix mentioned - say his name for future searching when he decides he's good enough for Politics. 

I was exhausted - I guess I didn't do a good job making it clear. 

The Antifa shit started almost immediately yesterday. They don't say this because they believe it, they say it to be repeated. Just as their dear leader. Because, you know, trump summoned angry mobs to DC, but, oh, it was Antifa...blah, blah, blah. They've created Antifa. They need a demon. More than there are actual groups participating in the movement, trumpers have marked them - there mere word - for blame shifting.

These people are all in a freaking cult. It was said over & over during the hearings - that these minions did not stop, only delayed - that they were not fighting for their rights or to change the country or to help anyone - they were fighting for fucking trump. They tore down American flags & replaced them with trump flags. All this was for trump, nothing and no one else. And he had a boner all day thinking about & watching how all these people were doing it for him. He got exactly what he wanted, and all the idiot racist, hate filled morons delivered exactly as expected. 

So many fundies were there - it's disgusting. They & their god are the scourge of the world. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 16
  • Thank You 3

Right? The Antifa thing has been debunked repeatedly and by right wing leaning publications.....I suppose those are now part of the deep state too????

• Upvote 8

25 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Wow, I am really shocked! I know their attitude but I never thought they would go this far.....

I’m honestly not. The thing is, Curtis Bowers has been courting the right wing conspiracy theorists for over a decade. He’s been doing this many years longer than Q-anon. And he sucked Marlin Bontrager in. It was evident how strongly they believe because Marlin went on his Plandemic rant for a very long time during his daughter’s wedding ceremony. 

I would honestly be surprised if they hadn’t gone. 

I want to add that Curtis Bowers is working with Epoch Times. Which is a conspiracy theory “news” source online. They spread tons of false info everyday. And Curt is helping. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • WTF 2

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m honestly not. The thing is, Curtis Bowers has been courting the right wing conspiracy theorists for over a decade. He’s been doing this many years longer than Q-anon. And he sucked Marlin Bontrager in. It was evident how strongly they believe because Marlin went on his Plandemic rant for a very long time during his daughter’s wedding ceremony. 

I would honestly be surprised if they hadn’t gone. 

I want to add that Curtis Bowers is working with Epoch Times. Which is a conspiracy theory “news” source online. They spread tons of false info everyday. And Curt is helping. 

Oh my god - Epoch times! I honestly had never heard of them until they started showing up in my mailbox about a month or so ago. Daily, I'd get the damn thing with a begging letter to subscribe. I Googled them and was...not the least big surprised. I normally  just toss that stuff in the trash, but every single time - at least 4 - I scrawled all over their subscription form to keep their trash out of my mailbox and shove their lies up their ass and whatever else I could come up with to offensively tell them to f*ck off. 

I haven't gotten anything since. I doubt my little tantrums changed anything - they probably ran out of funds to bombard people with propaganda on the weekly. 

• Upvote 5

Not in favor of the outcome? 

What a non committal, cowardly way to say "I wish it was me but I'm too much of a coward to actually do anything that might cost my father fans and do any harm to my image as a perfect kristchen". 

• Upvote 11

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Maybe this is where Josh Bontrager's been doing some writing, as mentioned in his last blog post?

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

The youngest Wissmann posted that they didn’t go to DC yesterday. However they did go to a protest at their state Capitol. I’m guessing they haven’t been posting all about it like they usually post about trump rallies because they are afraid people will mistake them for being in DC.

I guess this might be one single good thing about the shit that went down. Some people aren’t bragging about going to protests yesterday like they normally would. Because they don’t want people thinking they broke into the Capitol building. 

• Upvote 8

The man whose dead body that Carver posted a video of where he gleefully exclaimed "Oh my goodness, there's a dead person!" was named Kevin Greeson.

Edited by indianabones
Also corrected the name!
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 6

14 hours ago, fluffy said:

According to a recent article in The Washington Post, the FBI is looking for names and images of today's mob/terrorists. Please share this information.

The FBI said anyone who witnessed unlawful violent actions may submit information, photos or videos to fbi.gov/USCapitol. Tipsters may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Anyone with information but no digital media to submit may also contact the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.

Well, here's to hoping that the Bowers and Bontragers will be reported and pop up there. In a couple of days I predict there will be a blog post of them telling their side of the story. However, in terms of them being charged it is going to depend on whether or not they partook in the actual riot inside the U.S. Capitol building. What I mean is whether or not they actually went inside and broke stuff. If they stood outside and shouted and just stayed there and didn't go past the guards, then they may be in the clear from being charged. If they did any of the above, then they could face charges for trespassing on federal property and destruction of federal property. For the Bowers and Bontragers getting charged criminally it is all going to depend on the evidence the FBI has against them. But, it would not shock me if they do get a visit from federal investigators looking into the crime. I have a strong feeling anyone who posted about attending the rally on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc will get at least a phone call and possible visit from the FBI. In other words, in a couple of weeks maybe months, I see a blog post from them saying how they were targeted by the government when it happens. 

3 minutes ago, indianabones said:

The man who's dead body that Carver posted a video of where he gleefully exclaimed "Oh my goodness, there's a dead person!" was named Kevin Gleeson.

I didn't know which emoji to put under this. So sickening and disgusting. 

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, NancyDrewFan1989 said:

Well, here's to hoping that the Bowers and Bontragers will be reported and pop up there. In a couple of days I predict there will be a blog post of them telling their side of the story. However, in terms of them being charged it is going to depend on whether or not they partook in the actual riot inside the U.S. Capitol building. What I mean is whether or not they actually went inside and broke stuff. If they stood outside and shouted and just stayed there and didn't go past the guards, then they may be in the clear from being charged. If they did any of the above, then they could face charges for trespassing on federal property and destruction of federal property. For the Bowers and Bontragers getting charged criminally it is all going to depend on the evidence the FBI has against them. But, it would not shock me if they do get a visit from federal investigators looking into the crime. I have a strong feeling anyone who posted about attending the rally on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc will get at least a phone call and possible visit from the FBI. In other words, in a couple of weeks maybe months, I see a blog post from them saying how they were targeted by the government when it happens. 

I didn't know which emoji to put under this. So sickening and disgusting. 

I hope the people who trashed a bunch of camera equipment are also charged. Destruction of property is not something people should get away with. I don’t think the Boners did that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they saw a lot of the damage to property and clam up about it. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hope the people who trashed a bunch of camera equipment are also charged. Destruction of property is not something people should get away with. I don’t think the Boners did that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they saw a lot of the damage to property and clam up about it. 

I hope so too. I was just trying to point out that not everyone who attended the rally raided the capitol because of a tweet sent out by the president. But, who knows, maybe they ended up inside. While I am disgusted with their actions, I don't think they are stupid enough to partake in a riot inside the U.S. Capitol. Then again, what do I know Marlin Bontrager thinks we are in the middle of a "plan"demic and Curtis Bowers looks more and more like a conspiracy theorist every day. So, maybe a few of them decided to take a nice little tour of the U.S. Capitol before leaving to go home. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, indianabones said:

The man whose dead body that Carver posted a video of where he gleefully exclaimed "Oh my goodness, there's a dead person!" was named Kevin Gleeson.

Yes, Mr. Greeson died during yesterday's riots, but it looks like he was happy to be going there:

Edited by hoipolloi
Corrected decedent's name
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Yes, Mr. Greeson died during yesterday's riots, but it looks like he was happy to be going there:

When I heard three people had medical events at the insurrection and died, I immediately pictured 3 men 50+ who were already in bad health traveling to DC and being whipped up by trump. Then marching, shouting, flag waving, and getting pissed off and all having heart attacks.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

I don't wish death upon anyone, but I am not required to mourn all deaths equally, or even at all.

The woman shot? Well, she put herself there. She was breaking into the freaking Capitol. Why shouldn't she be stopped? When a mob is coming at you, and rushing the building where the US Government is conducting, you know, government stuff, why wouldn't a cop or other officer put a stop to it? You make your choices in life, and choosing to storm the Capitol is a pretty obvious risk to your life. How much sympathy would she get if she just walked onto an interstate and let cars run her over & crush her?

And Mr. Kevin Gleeson - same. Only basically, he killed himself. He put himself in a dangerous position and his body couldn't take it. Again, you make your choices. He chose to go to DC knowing violence was going to happen; it was summoned by the orange beast. If you follow that mating call, there are consequences. For most, hopefully arrest/charges/loss of job/all the above. For others, when it's your time, it's your time and if you choose to speed it up by participating in a highly charged mob, you made your choice. 

• Upvote 21
  • Thank You 1

I think of these people similarly to cult members. Especially the Qanon followers. They are brainwashed to believe all the lies they read every single day on social media and then from trump himself. They think they are doing what’s right. It’s so fucked up. We talk about religious cults all the time on FJ. They kill for their beliefs. And these people probably knew they could die for their beliefs going into this. The worst part of it all is that trump is a cult leader and he was elected to the highest office in America. 

• Upvote 8

• samurai_sarah locked this topic