IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 15: Mother/Daughter Pregnancies are So Not Icky

nelliebelle1197

Has anyone done the math on when Kendra and Joe pass up Anna and Josh, assuming everyone keeps roughly to their same rate of reproduction?  

Praise Duggar!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Doesn't Erin Bates have a daughter name Brooklyn? Just wondering how Kendra came up with the name. Guess one of the lost girls will be dropping by to help out for a few. Hope her labor was easier this time.

Yes, and Josie has the middle name Brooklyn.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Doesn't Erin Bates have a daughter name Brooklyn? Just wondering how Kendra came up with the name. Guess one of the lost girls will be dropping by to help out for a few. Hope her labor was easier this time.

Brooklyn is also Josie's middle name, maybe they went through family names and just decided they liked that one.

Edited by VineHeart137
JermajestyDuggar beat me to it!
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I don't like Anything Praise Duggar, because it sounds like we are supposed to praise the Duggars.  As in "Praise Jesus!" .:confusion-shrug:

Praise Rufus.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 17
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

Both Brooklyn and Addison are still relatively popular names. Brooklyn was #52 for girls names in the US in 2019. Addison was #47 for girls in the US in 2019. 

All of the names have double letters. 

Taste is subjective. I really like Brooklyn, but not Sloane. Everybody has their own taste. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Both Brooklyn and Addison are still relatively popular names. Brooklyn was #52 for girls names in the US in 2019. Addison was #47 for girls in the US in 2019. 

Taste is subjective. I really like Brooklyn, but not Sloane. Everybody has their own taste. 

Amen! I do not like Addison, Brooklyn, Sloane, or Praise.

But love Hazel ?

• Upvote 5
  • Fuck You 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I don't mind the name Brooklyn. I think it is fine. But Praise as a middle name... is a choice. About as bad as Spurgeon and Wilberforce to me. I hope they call her Brooklyn P. Duggar as she grows older. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

It's all starting to be a blur to me if I'm honest. When I saw there was another Duggar baby, it took me two second to remember that Kendra was actually pregnant again and now was her due date.

I tend to remember the older ones like MacKenzie, Spurgeon, Felicity, Gideon or Izzy (though I wouldn't compare Jill to the rest. With her 2 boys, it's easy to remember). I guess when there wasn't that many GrandDuggars yet, my brain could memorize a few. But now, not gonna lie, it's kind of all merging together. ?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

In the interview she said "It seems like just yesterday we were at the altar dreaming of a future together, including … children.  Here we are with another new addition, and we couldn’t be more thankful for her.  …  The entire family is already in love with Brooklyn Praise.  Children really are an inheritance from the Lord and we are so honored to be her parents!  Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.”

Well duh, obviously it seems like just yesterday because it was! They are married by 3 years at most (I haven't done the exact math) already have 3 kids under 3, and if they keep their pace in six/seven months she will get pregnant again and will announce around Christmas for #4. They will soon need a full-time aunt-mom or similar to help them out till Addison will become old enough to help 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Agreed. I dislike Brooklyn and Hazel, but love Sloane. Everyone’s taste is different. The only opinions that really matter here are Kendra’s and Joe’s. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

I don't mind the name Brooklyn. I think it is fine. But Praise as a middle name... is a choice. About as bad as Spurgeon and Wilberforce to me. I hope they call her Brooklyn P. Duggar as she grows older. 

I am assuming they will call her Brooklyn. I don't really care for Praise as a middle name, but I'm also more easy-going on middle names. Your middle name doesn't impact your life very much, and so I think it's a good opportunity to go a little more out there than you would for the first name. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Kendra and Joe must be feeling so blessed. Just like ma and pa Duggar, the Lord is front loading them with girls to eventually run their household and supersized brood. Praise be ?

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 13
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Well duh, obviously it seems like just yesterday because it was! They are married by 3 years at most (I haven't done the exact math) already have 3 kids under 3, and if they keep their pace in six/seven months she will get pregnant again and will announce around Christmas for #4. They will soon need a full-time aunt-mom or similar to help them out till Addison will become old enough to help 

They married on September 8, 2017, so they're currently just shy of 3 1/2 years married. But in that time they have indeed had three kids, by far the fastest rate of reproduction among the Duggar offspring. If they keep going at that pace Kendra could far outstrip Josh and Anna by the time they've been married the same length of time.

Duggar data probably does it better, but I ran a quick comparison to look at the Duggar kids' reproduction rates regarding  how long they've been married vs. how many kids they have right now. (Note: I elected not to include Jessa's current pregnancy, as then we start getting into potentially problematic territory.) 

image.png.effc3b0d872c5474b8ee00909e22a8c8.png

Edited by metheglyn
Wrong number of kids for Josh and Anna, AND forgot John and Abbie
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 15
  • Love 1

Yeeks at Kendra having a space of 421 days married for child! Scary.

Thanks for the quick visual it help 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

Has anyone done the math on when Kendra and Joe pass up Anna and Josh, assuming everyone keeps roughly to their same rate of reproduction?  

Praise Duggar!

Roughly speaking, Anna has a baby every two years and Kendra has one every year. Currently Anna has six and Kendra has three. Anna is widely believed to be pregnant already, and if not, she’s on schedule to be pregnant soon. So Anna will likely have a baby or two in the next three years, while Kendra  is likely to have two or three. That puts them at 7-8 for Anna and 6-7 for Kendra in 2024. By then Anna will be 35 and her fertility may start to slow down. Assuming that neither of them slows down drastically or stops suddenly for some reason, Kendra should pull ahead in about five or six years.

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Praise is an okay middle name IMHO. And Brooklyn Praise is wayyyy better than Praise the Lord (looking at you, Helferichs!)

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, viii said:

By the time she gives birth to her fifteenth child, she will be using more modern names. 

Or numbers... "13! 13! I said to get your finger out of 15's nose!" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

27 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Praise is an okay middle name IMHO. And Brooklyn Praise is wayyyy better than Praise the Lord (looking at you, Helferichs!)

Praise The Lord Helferich will soon be Praise The Lord Bontrager ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2

One of the most insane things (besides Kendra's pacing) is that she's probably the envy of most fundie girls right now - married to a Duggar, living comfortably (considering most IBLP families have a lot of children and little work ethic), on TLC, good looking, had a beautiful expensive wedding and giving birth to a kid every year all at 22. She's the model fundie woman by their standards and a nightmare for any sane modern woman.

• Upvote 22
  • Sad 5
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Sadly she’s likely going to be pregnant again real soon.

Just hoping she doesn’t one day have a laundry room breakdown like Michelle. Don’t wish that on any of them but it’s understandable that their lifestyle leads them to this. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I can only assume that the reason Joe looks more tired then Kendra in the announcement photo is that lying down without having to handle two kids is a break for her. ?

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

I can only assume that the reason Joe looks more tired then Kendra in the announcement photo is that lying down without having to handle two kids is a break for her. ?

So why do you think Joe is tired? Do you actually think he’s caring for 2 kids under the age of 2?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

I blame those lovely birth hormones. My pics were the same: I looked radiant and well rested, because I was high as a kite on endorphins. My husband looked like a wreck because he didn't get any sleep all night.

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic