IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 15: Mother/Daughter Pregnancies are So Not Icky

nelliebelle1197

justmy2cents
10 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Thanks for the update. Didn't know that Lauren's engagement was broken off. 

There’s been no confirmation, but the announcement was removed from their Instagram and no further mentions.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SassyPants

• Bluebirdbluebell

• AussieKrissy

• ophelia

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mother got a hysterectomy shortly after I found myself pregnant. Of course, she was 65 but you can never be too careful.

In my childfree opinion, she’s simply using resources available to her. I don’t understand why she’s getting castigated for it. 

Wow.   Not only is this some serious mom shaming, but also a dangerous message.   We should be encouraging young moms -- all moms -- to ask for help if they need it, not reinforcing the notion that th

Posted Images

VBOY9977

Brooklyn Praise is here. Was not expecting it but it is does match the vibe of Addison’s name. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
SorenaJ

I do kinda like JoKen's theme of ever so slightly dated names, and I kinda like Praise as a middle name, even though I thought they would go with another family name. 

• Upvote 2
JermajestyDuggar

Good luck having a 2 year old, 1 year old, and newborn. Sounds exhausting.

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • I Agree 24
Exposedknees

"Brooklyn Praise" sounds like the name of a 🎵gospel choir ...🤔

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 7
VineHeart137

Wouldn't have guessed Brooklyn Praise, but Brooklyn and Addison do have a similar vibe/feel.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
habert

I'm disappointed in the name, a little surprised I feel that way lol. I guess I liked Garrett and Addison and I don't like Brooklyn and I think Praise is a little cringy, but I guess that's my problem. Glad mom and baby are healthy. Here's hoping to a full 12 months at least before the next pregnancy, Gaia guide them. 

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
EmiSue
17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And a pregnant mom with her own little kids. I know they have sister/aunt moms out the wazoo, but Christina being pregnant does cut down on available help. Good a reason as any not to pop out baby after baby from teen marriage to menopause. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
viii

Very meh on the name, but I'm not overly fond of Garrett or Addison, either. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
ophelia
33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And she'll probaby be pregnant again sooner than later.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6
SassyPants

Yay for a healthy baby. Nay for her being born into this family. Now if they could just.stop.now. And still no Michelle. Maybe none of them like her that much? 

15 minutes ago, ophelia said:

And she'll probaby be pregnant again sooner than later.

🤮

• Upvote 17
Glasgowghirl

Not a fan of Brooklyn, I know it more common for a girl in the US but I think of the name as more of a boys name because the majority of children called Brooklyn here are boys, thanks to the Beckham's using it for their oldest son. 

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
CarrotCake
4 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Not a fan of Brooklyn, I know it more common for a girl in the US but I think of the name as more of a boys name because the majority of children called Brooklyn here are boys, thanks to the Beckham's using it for their oldest son. 

Which is funny because Addison is originally a boys name as well

• Upvote 6
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Thank You 1
Chewing Gum

Somehow my mind was convinced they wouldn't use Bates grandchildrens' names. Like my mind combines all these grandbabies and is like: there already is a Brooklyn, why have two? (I know I don't make sense). They have a very 2000-2010 naming style. Both girl names peaked at 2008-2010.

• Upvote 9
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1
SillyDillys

Surprised at the name, wasn't sure what I had in mind but it wasn't that. I can already hear all of the high pitch Duggar women squealing Brookie! *Gag*

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2
lizzybee

That lace panel thing looks like the kind I have that button to your bra straps. If it’s like the one I have the more fitted the bra the higher it wants to run up to your neck. Maybe that’s what she was going for but I agree a white one would have looked nicer and that dress is high enough on its own. 

Also glad they had a healthy baby. Brooklyn Praise flows well for telling her to get her hands out of the toilet in about ten months. 🥴

• Upvote 8
postscript

Brooklyn fits in with their “trendy but slightly dated” naming aesthetic. Exactly the kind of name I’d have predicted. Sounds like Kendra is using all the names she liked when she was a kid.

Not my personal favorite, but not my baby either. 

• Upvote 7
lexiloumarie

I'm already calling a Peyton for them based on the n ending and the taste so far. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
Satan'sFortress

I don't like Anything Praise Duggar, because it sounds like we are supposed to praise the Duggars.  As in "Praise Jesus!" .:confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3
viii
33 minutes ago, postscript said:

Brooklyn fits in with their “trendy but slightly dated” naming aesthetic. Exactly the kind of name I’d have predicted. Sounds like Kendra is using all the names she liked when she was a kid.

By the time she gives birth to her fifteenth child, she will be using more modern names. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 5
JMO

I didn't even realize that she was due this month.  I've officially reached the point where I neither know nor care who's due when.  If you asked me I would have said this summer she was due.  

• Upvote 5
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 6
fluffernutter
Spoiler

handmaids tale no GIF by Videoland

The first thing I thought of was The Handmaid's Tale. Didn't they always say "Praise Be" to each other? Ugh. Not a fan.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
put animated gif behind spoiler
  • Upvote 9
Chewing Gum
42 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

I'm already calling a Peyton for them based on the n ending and the taste so far. 

I just came here to post that! Unisex, peaking in 2010.

Tangy Bee

Doesn't Erin Bates have a daughter name Brooklyn? Just wondering how Kendra came up with the name. Guess one of the lost girls will be dropping by to help out for a few. Hope her labor was easier this time.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic