IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 15: Mother/Daughter Pregnancies are So Not Icky

nelliebelle1197

fluffernutter

For those who use this magical wonder brush- I have curly hair that I most often dry with a round brush and hair dryer, then need to straiten the frizz away. Does this thing eliminate the need for straitening? If so I will get this like right this second. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SassyPants

• Bluebirdbluebell

• AussieKrissy

• ophelia

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mother got a hysterectomy shortly after I found myself pregnant. Of course, she was 65 but you can never be too careful.

In my childfree opinion, she’s simply using resources available to her. I don’t understand why she’s getting castigated for it. 

Wow.   Not only is this some serious mom shaming, but also a dangerous message.   We should be encouraging young moms -- all moms -- to ask for help if they need it, not reinforcing the notion that th

Posted Images

front hugs > duggs
1 hour ago, fluffernutter said:

For those who use this magical wonder brush- I have curly hair that I most often dry with a round brush and hair dryer, then need to straiten the frizz away. Does this thing eliminate the need for straitening? If so I will get this like right this second. 

My hair is of the ugly-wavy/ not really curly /but certainly not-straight type, but I have not owned a straightener since I have owned this product.

• Upvote 1
fluffernutter
19 hours ago, front hugs > duggs said:

My hair is of the ugly-wavy/ not really curly /but certainly not-straight type, but I have not owned a straightener since I have owned this product.

Thanks for sharing that! Off to amazon I go... 😍

• Upvote 3
clueliss

Looking at Instagram this morning - WHY does Kendra have some sort of modesty panel at the top of that particular dress? 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
front hugs > duggs
25 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Looking at Instagram this morning - WHY does Kendra have some sort of modesty panel at the top of that particular dress? 

I know we aren't supposed to needlessly post pictures, especially with writing or anything, but are we allowed to post pics like this? If we are specifically referencing something from instagram to start a discussion, I feel like it would help to have the pics.

Not asking you specifically @clueliss ! 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 5
clueliss

I'm sorry - I'm at work.  And was waiting on a file to calculate when I posted that.  I don't have time to go find the picture.  It was on Instragram.  On their account.

• Eyeroll 1
ophelia

It seems unecessary and ubermodest for a Duggar.

• Upvote 3
Snarkasarus Rex
4 minutes ago, ophelia said:

It seems unecessary and ubermodest for a Duggar.

I wonder if she’s covering something up? 

Idlewild

I was being generous and thinking it might be a thermal vest - my mum used to have lace edged ones! 

• Upvote 1
Johannah

I think it’s a lace dicky. It’s basically a fabric triangle with loops that hook onto your bra strap to stay in place. They can pretty easily slip out of place, which is why I think hers looks so high and awkward. And I would guess she wore it in the first place bc she’s pregnant and therefore has bigger boobs right now, and may still be wearing her previous size bra, which would create more cleavage. And god forbid we see any indication of flesh or the existence of breasts when or if she bends forward. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
1 hour ago, clueliss said:

I'm sorry - I'm at work.  And was waiting on a file to calculate when I posted that.  I don't have time to go find the picture.  It was on Instragram.  On their account.

I'm home, and I had a minute. It is an odd look, isn't it?

Spoiler

20210219_092523.thumb.jpg.721a4863ea38dd54fe819ea6751b865d.jpg

If the lace bit weren't so much darker than her dress, it wouldn't stick out so much to me. I guess at least they're wearing masks. :tw_mask: :tw_mask:

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5
libgirl2
1 hour ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I'm home, and I had a minute. It is an odd look, isn't it?

Reveal hidden contents

20210219_092523.thumb.jpg.721a4863ea38dd54fe819ea6751b865d.jpg

If the lace bit weren't so much darker than her dress, it wouldn't stick out so much to me. I guess at least they're wearing masks. :tw_mask: :tw_mask:

It probably would have looked better in white. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8
goddefinedcalves
3 hours ago, clueliss said:

Virtue signal, perhaps?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
mstee

Sorta off topic, but these Duggars and their damn Rhea Lana sales pics always make it look like a second hand baby shop heaven. A city near me had one a little while back and I went and was so disappointed!! They had like 2 car seats, only one rack of clothes for each size, and maybe one baby swing. I felt lied to! Guess the Arkansas one is where it’s at. 

• Upvote 6
SeekingAdventure

well, they have a lot of customers there, thats for sure

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
Markie

I wonder if it’s just another layer or material so her boobs aren’t too emphasized in that jersey knit dress? I wouldn’t wear it, but I’m not Kendra. 

• Upvote 3
Marionette

I believe I’ve said on here before that I attended Lighthouse for a bit when I was a teenager, and I’m pretty sure the Caldwells believe that necklines should not be lower than the collarbone and dresses should not go higher than the knees when sitting. Thus, Kendra & Lauren often wear modesty panels under their shirts and skirt extenders under their skirts/dresses, even though it seems excessive. 
Kendra’s neckline situation in that pic looks especially awkward, though. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4
Alysabeth

Thing is, the extra black lace actually draws your eyes to the breast area. If it wasn’t there you probably wouldn’t look twice, her dress is plenty modest without it. Do they not realise that modifying already modest clothes they are actually drawing more attention to the areas that they are trying to cover? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1
Idlewild

@Alysabeth I’m not sure about Kendra as I don’t know much about her but I got the impression with some of the Duggar women and people like the Rodrigues that they are very aware of the fact that modesty panels are noticeable- they wear them like a badge of honour. Remember Jill Dillard having her already perfectly modest wedding dress altered?  It’s also why they make a big deal about little girls wearing leggings under skirts instead of just letting them have cute age appropriate trousers. People need to know they are more modest than everyone else! 

• Upvote 16
  • Eyeroll 1
SassyPants

“People need to know that they are more modest than everyone else.”

Oh the irony of being immodest in the quest to be seen as the most modest.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 5
DalmatianCat
20 hours ago, mstee said:

Sorta off topic, but these Duggars and their damn Rhea Lana sales pics always make it look like a second hand baby shop heaven. A city near me had one a little while back and I went and was so disappointed!! They had like 2 car seats, only one rack of clothes for each size, and maybe one baby swing. I felt lied to! Guess the Arkansas one is where it’s at. 

Same! I looked them up to see if there was one in my area and it was too far to be worth it (I do pretty good at regular thrift store anyway).

• Upvote 2
dawn9476

How likely is it that we see Kenda, her sister, and their mom all pregnant at the same time? 

• Upvote 1
Tangy Bee
13 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

How likely is it that we see Kenda, her sister, and their mom all pregnant at the same time? 

Yes, this could be possible one day, but Lauren is no longer engaged. So it could be a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
dawn9476
19 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Yes, this could be possible one day, but Lauren is no longer engaged. So it could be a while.

Thanks for the update. Didn't know that Lauren's engagement was broken off. 

• Upvote 2
  • nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic