IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 15: Mother/Daughter Pregnancies are So Not Icky

nelliebelle1197

I am shook by how young Kendra's mom looks! I have seen remarks about it on this forum before, but never paid it much mind. But the first thing I thought when I saw this picture was: wow her mom looks young. 
Well, at least she can save a lot of money not having to buy anti-ageing cream ?

• Upvote 7
  • Bless Your Heart 1

6 hours ago, Marly said:

I am shook by how young Kendra's mom looks! I have seen remarks about it on this forum before, but never paid it much mind. But the first thing I thought when I saw this picture was: wow her mom looks young. 
Well, at least she can save a lot of money not having to buy anti-ageing cream ?

Because her mom IS young, she's what 40/41. Kendra's folks were 18/19 when she was born. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

7 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Because her mom IS young, she's what 40/41. Kendra's folks were 18/19 when she was born. 

Which means we could get a Kendra/Addison bump photo in 17 years? 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 18
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, ariel9 said:

Which means we could get a Kendra/Addison bump photo in 17 years? 

Oh well. At least it's very unlikely that we will see Addison, Kendra and Christina all pregnant at the same time...

• Upvote 5
  • Move Along 1
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, LancetteShing99 said:

Oh well. At least it's very unlikely that we will see Addison, Kendra and Christina all pregnant at the same time...

Please not jinx it... when it comes to the Duggars and pregnancies, there’s almost nothing I that would find surprising. 

• Upvote 9
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, LancetteShing99 said:

Of course they can't all be pregnant at the same time. Christina is 41. Addison is 1.  By the time Addison is old enough to have a baby, Christina will be too old to have a baby. 

• Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Don’t down vote, but I always thought Christina looked more like Kendra’s sister vs her mother. IMO, Christina looks young, but I don’t get the same vibe from Kendra. Both Kendra and to a lesser extent Lauren C., have such round faces. I also have a hard time associating those girls with their parents. Christina and Paul are young looking people, and it’s not just their faces, but their bodies...how come they don’t look exhausted? Michelle always looked so tired. Granted, Michelle had >2.5 X’s the number of kids.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Who cares if Kendra's parents look young? Actually they come off a little vain about their looks. 

Reminder: They're toxic Christians, who are homophobic, anti-vaxxers, etc. 

• Upvote 11
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Who cares if Kendra's parents look young? Actually they come off a little vain about their looks. 

I didn't take anyone saying they look young as praising them for it, or saying it in any way negates their terrible beliefs. Just a statement of fact, and possibly a commentary on how the women's only role is to marry and have babies since, Christina had Kendra so young, and now Kendra is following the same path. 

• Upvote 35

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Don’t down vote, but I always thought Christina looked more like Kendra’s sister vs her mother. IMO, Christina looks young, but I don’t get the same vibe from Kendra. Both Kendra and to a lesser extent Lauren C., have such round faces. I also have a hard time associating those girls with their parents. Christina and Paul are young looking people, and it’s not just their faces, but their bodies...how come they don’t look exhausted? Michelle always looked so tired. Granted, Michelle had >2.5 X’s the number of kids.

Michelle is 54(?), Christina, Guinin & Lauren's mom's are all in their early/mid 40's  Michelle is in her mid 50's she is 8-12 years older than these women. So she is simply older, but I get what you are saying. 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, LancetteShing99 said:

how do they feel about surrogacy If they believe in it, I could totally see Christina up for it for one of her daughers/in law even a grand daughter so that her own daughter doesnt have to forgo making babies. Christina may no longer be able to make her own but she could carry one there was the Mum recently who carried her grandchild for her daughter.

Edited by AussieKrissy
even a grandaugher
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Michelle is 54(?), Christina, Guinin & Lauren's mom's are all in their early/mid 40's  Michelle is in her mid 50's she is 8-12 years older than these women. So she is simply older, but I get what you are saying. 

Oh I think she looks GREAT now, for having had all those kids. But back in the day, she always looked like she was dragging ass, and she had good reason. And of course their looks do not mitigate terrible beliefs, but you know what, in many peoples’ minds, looks do mitigate bad behaviors and words. Just look at Fox News, why do they always have a young, blond, thin female news person? 

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

No one.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Having a fuller face can help you look younger when you get older, as we lose fat from our faces as we age. That's why being a bit chubby if you're older can keep your face looking youthful, and why being thin or losing weight can age you. I suspect either Paul or Christine or both had fuller faces when they were younger (does anyone have pics to test my theory?)

The Caldwell's (including Kendra) do seem remarkably cheerful and unstressed when most of us would be tearing our hair out with that number/pace of children - whether it's a natural or learned resilience I don't know, but it's probably protective of both their health and looks.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

They placed an Instagram story where they really look like 16, unbelievable that they have their third kid on the way.

edit: the same photo is in their post as well, the second one

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

On 12/7/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Of course they can't all be pregnant at the same time. Christina is 41. Addison is 1.  By the time Addison is old enough to have a baby, Christina will be too old to have a baby. 

If Addison gets pregnant at 17, Christina will be 56. Been known to happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, patsymae said:

If Addison gets pregnant at 17, Christina will be 56. Been known to happen.

First of all, Addison will likely be at least 18 or 19 like her mother. A baby at 56 is incredibly unusual and not all that known to happen.  Most women can't have babies at 45, and probably less than .01% have babies at 50+, especially without some kind of IVF. Especially since fundies in general and Christina Caldwell, in particular, seems to despise most forms of medical treatment, including vaccines, etc. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

First of all, Addison will likely be at least 18 or 19 like her mother. A baby at 56 is incredibly unusual and not all that known to happen.  Most women can't have babies at 45, and probably less than .01% have babies at 50+, especially without some kind of IVF. Especially since fundies in general and Christina Caldwell, in particular, seems to despise most forms of medical treatment, including vaccines, etc. 

I can see her adopting an embryo. To save a precious baby that was going to become medical waste. And to get that chance at the three generation bump-pic. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Iamtheway said:

I can see her adopting an embryo. To save a precious baby that was going to become medical waste. And to get that chance at the three generation bump-pic. 

I can't, because she's against too medical intervention. Even Michelle quit when she couldn't have them biologically.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I can't, because she's against too medical intervention. Even Michelle quit when she couldn't have them biologically.

I kind of think they wouldn't either. But I often wonder if Michelle wanted to do IVF but couldn't find a doctor who would take her on. Think about it what Dr would to IVF on a 45(?) yr old woman who already had 19 children, has a history of multiples, preecampsia & preterm birth and will NOT for a second consider a reduction if it was multiples.  Josie was born around the same time Octomom had her litter, and there was so much backlash from this and if I remember correctly the dr who did the IVF lost his medical license, for gross misconduct (I had to google this). I think fertility drs were being a lot more selective in who they would or wouldn't take on.  

Part of me thinks Michelle would have done IVF in a heart beat if it meant she could having babies until her uterus fell out, if she could have found someone to do it. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

If the Duggars/Caldwells were not againt child marriage, they could have their 3-generation bump pic. One at 15, one at 30, one at 45.  

One a similar note, does anyone know if fertility is highest in the teens or twenties? Would a 15 year old have an easier time getting pregnant than a 25 year old? I would assume so, because the eggs are "freshest" the younger you are? Any studies done? I did have a google, but it just said fertility is highest in the late teens and early twenties. Might be because it is in unethical doing studies on young teens, and because most 15 year olds are not deliberately trying to get pregnant. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1

On 12/8/2020 at 5:50 PM, indianabones said:

Kendra's family made a video about Jesus' birth for their church's YouTube channel. Kendra plays Mary, Joe is Joseph, and Addison is baby Jesus. It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect except somehow they managed to film in a historical-looking village?

Okay but I might be seeing a different ring (full disclosure I can’t tell my right from my left even at 22) but did Kendra leave her wedding band on while playing the unwed Mary who was visited by Gabriel?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic