IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 15: Mother/Daughter Pregnancies are So Not Icky

nelliebelle1197

I notice that the littlest Caldwell sister is never mentioned on social media. Never in any of the mummy and daughter shots or any of the sister shots. Wonder if she feels like a lost girl too. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I've had 5 cats over the last 15 years, 2 have passed on, the other 3 are still terrorizing various homes, our son took a kitty with him. She NEEDS to be an only cat, we had her for 3 years and in those 3 years she's don't nothing but torment our other two cats whom we've had for 8yrs and 5 yrs each.  She now has his whole house to do her zoomies and be queen of the castle.  Aggressive cat aside, not a single one of our 5 cats has ever bothered our Christmas trees, they'll knock ornaments off the bottom branches mostly by walking past them and hitting the tree. 1 cat sits next to the tree & the other sits under it, but only when it is lit, we figure they like the lights, but they don't climb the tree or try to chew it. The only issue we had was evil kitty drinking the tree water, but our son solved that problem by putting tinfoil over the water, she tries to touch it it scares the hell out of her. 

My turkeys still occasionally will try to climb the Christmas tree. I haven’t set it up yet this year but between my daughter who turns one on the 8th and two cats, it will be very sparsely decorated as no balls will remain on the tree. Last year one of the cats managed to get a branch off; she thought she was in heaven. Nothing like killing branches and ornaments at 2:00 am to get the zoomies revved up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

The Maxwells scrubbed almost all information regarding Joseph’s engagement to Elizabeth Munck back in 2012. They clearly posted about it on the blog, but then deleted all the posts... except for one where they thank everyone for prayers, and talk about healing. So bizarre. Why make a post about something like that and then just delete it? I know what happened thanks to the Wayback Machine, and I bet it’s the reason why they don’t announce a relationship until the couple is married. The only reason they mentioned John and Chelsy was because the Bontragers posted first. 

I never understand the “no broken hearts” thing either. Fundies are just so... weird.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

I feel sorry for them - the parents love the Duggar associated attention and push with these photo shoots and gift grab registries to cash in. To be that young and have broken engagement is very tough - in their circles it’s awful. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

@OrchidBlossom they have no issue with hunting! They dragged a small bird in thru the window and destroyed it, my son and I were quite upset, but its what they do.

My boy cats #1 and #2, are indoor only because they are special needs.

My christmas tree has been up for a couple of weeks, and every morning I have to redo the bottom of it as they've taken the balls off! They've never gone for the tinsel and all 3 are 9yo now. When I lived in my previous house I was able to have 2 trees. The cats were told, that one is yours, do what you like but don't touch Mamas! and it worked so well!

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

What do you think will be the next Duggar announcement? A new pregnancy, a new courtship, or the wedding date for Claire and Justin? 

I feel like before the end of the year we could easily have at least another pregnancy announce, and the 2021 will be a babygeddon all over again with Anna, Jessa, Lauren, Abbie, all due to announce, maybe Jill, Joy could announce around September/October and also Claire if they follow the Duggar timeline. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

If this relationship is over, that really saved Paul and Christina’s hide with this new baby coming along.

• Upvote 13

Something major must have happened in order for either of them to call off an engagement. There is pressure to follow through under normal circumstances let alone in their world. It must be overwhelming. I can’t imagine it was merely praying about it and “Jesus leading them in a different direction.”

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 18

Yeah, breaking a courtship off is one thing, but an engagement is something completely different. I wonder what happened but I doubt we will ever know. 

I think we will probably get a pregnancy announcement from someone around Christmas Eve. 

• Upvote 14

15 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Serious question though? Would the duggars approve of Lauren Caldwell as a suitor for their son now (if she has indeed) broken her engagement. Would she seem tainted? Either in their eyes or them worrying about the public fall out? (Which seems ironic since they clearly support fucktard eldest son). 

what do people think? How would they handle it, if it was to happen? Some fundie speak for how courting works and Jesus showed them that the first engagement was right and courtship protected their hearts so they could move on???  

I think the Duggars would make an exception for a Caldwell daughter. They have been connected to the family for decades, Kendra is already a daugther-in-law and their father is a pastor and near them geographically. So for Lauren Caldwell, they would probably make an exception. It also helps that she is really pretty and the camera seems to like her, too. But for just any random, far away fundie maiden with no/not many connections to the Duggars, I feel they would consider her "damaged goods". => this is all speculation, of course!

I definately can see Lauren with a Duggar boy 2-3 years down the road, anyone of the lost boys who is not married at that point.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

Also, wasn’t there a bit of an age gap between the 2? At her age, and with the level of isolation, I think the age discrepancy and the distance from her family would have really factored into this. Why are we assuming she called it all off as opposed to him? 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

I wonder if Lauren and her guy saw very little of each other during their long distance relationship, and then once they were engaged, they actually spent some time together (probably over Thanksgiving) and discussed things like where they would live, and ended up deciding to call it off.

• Upvote 14

I was actually ok with Lauren being engaged to someone different. But then again, Titus's family appear to be devout fundies as well. Does anyone know if they live in a rural area? Maybe Lauren couldn't see herself living in his hometown.

• Upvote 3

I'll be surprised if we found out the real reason why. I do feel like it has to be something sort of big, because proper engagement being called off are rare with fundies.

I'm hoping it's less found out he was like Josh Duggar and more this guy has been pushed into fundie life, had his doubts but agreed to marriage (late-ish for a fundie guy at 27) and then panicked and realized he didn't want this life. In my wildest dreams, he's off to whichever city he lives near, found a job not through Dad or a family at church, and will swing to the liberals and not fundie trump lovers. 

His personal deleted facebook could be because he doesn't want too much contact with people from his previous life who might influence him to come back. (or it was forced to be deleted because he did do something actually bad and his internet is now monitored by Mom and Dad)

• Upvote 10

21 hours ago, fundieundies said:

Not sure if this is the right thread - but someone noticed that Kendra & Joe deleted their Instagram post congratulating Lauren on her engagement. Caldwells also deleted the announcement. Do we think they called it off?

Titus and Lauren's wedding gift registries are also empty.

• Thank You 5

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

I was actually ok with Lauren being engaged to someone different. But then again, Titus's family appear to be devout fundies as well. Does anyone know if they live in a rural area? Maybe Lauren couldn't see herself living in his hometown.

He lives near my extended family and while there is a fair bit of agricultural/rural land in the area, the metro area he lives in has more than half a million people, plenty of urban areas and is only about an hour from Philadelphia.  I've never been to Arkansas but I imagine the Lehigh Valley overall is far less rural than the area around Springdale/Tontitown. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

He lives near my extended family and while there is a fair bit of agricultural/rural land in the area, the metro area he lives in has more than half a million people, plenty of urban areas and is only about an hour from Philadelphia.  I've never been to Arkansas but I imagine the Lehigh Valley overall is far less rural than the area around Springdale/Tontitown. 

I’ve been to both, and they’re a lot alike. Still a lot of agricultural land. Some small towns (Tonitown/Emmaus), some medium-sized cities (Springdale/Allentown), and a nearby metro area (Fayetteville/Philadelphia). I do think that NWA is a little more isolated from the rest of the country; it’s in the mountains and only has one crappy little commercial airport. Lehigh Valley is close to New York City and not too far from the rest of the East Coast. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I’ve been to both, and they’re a lot alike. Still a lot of agricultural land. Some small towns (Tonitown/Emmaus), some medium-sized cities (Springdale/Allentown), and a nearby metro area (Fayetteville/Philadelphia). I do think that NWA is a little more isolated from the rest of the country; it’s in the mountains and only has one crappy little commercial airport. Lehigh Valley is close to New York City and not too far from the rest of the East Coast. 

I definitely agree that the proximity to other cities makes a difference, but I'm not sure you can compare Fayetteville to Philly; Allentown actually has a larger population than Fayetteville. Philadelphia's population is almost 20 times that of Fayetteville. It does get rural pretty quick once you're south of Emmaus though.

• I Agree 1

Not wanting to live in his hometown wouldn't be a good enough reason to break off an engagement for fundies. This is the kind of stuff that's figured out during courtship. Once you announce your engagement, you're stating "I choose you, no matter what" type of stuff. It had to have been something really big, imo. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

Perhaps he wanted a small family with the possibility of adopting later? Just a thought. We will probably never know the reason for the broken engagement.  I hope that this doesn’t spoil Lauren’s chances of a future engagement and marriage. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

He finally met Jana Duggar and fell for her instead. Hahaha I crack myself up.

Anyway, something went down and we will never know what. Did they scrub all the pictures from that vacation?

Edited by WiseGirl
Spelling is hard
  • Upvote 4

If Lauren gets another go around, I bet they don’t announce until she is at the alter. Not that they owe anyone anything. But they have an open account and have many duggar humper followers. I can bet they are getting bombarded with questions. Maybe best to address it and move forward. That way on her next one she may get less questions about the last one. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic