IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

No, but the Duggars clearly know these people who were there!  I hope Reddit is paying attention.

Reddit is most definitely paying attention. They don’t think anything will come of it, but some are contacting UP about the Bates. Some people also think some Duggboys were there in secret, but tbh I don’t think they could get away with not being seen. 

• Upvote 8

Is there still that thread where people track the duggar planes? Looks like Lawson is flying commercial though. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

No, but the Duggars clearly know these people who were there!

Oh, for sure. I actually would not be surprised if we see a Dugger-Bowers wedding at some point. They’re clearly close. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Dominionatrix said:

Oh, for sure. I actually would not be surprised if we see a Dugger-Bowers wedding at some point. They’re clearly close. 

I would be surprised. The Bowers are lousy combination of political dynamite and shameless grifting. Most of their unmarried children are boys with nothing to offer. He might as well marry his kids to the Rods. 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Is there still that thread where people track the duggar planes? Looks like Lawson is flying commercial though. 

Nothing going on via Duggar Aviation. However, they took their two most-used planes (the 10-seater and one of the 4-seaters) off the tracker.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 8

This is according to a recent article in The Washington Post. FBI is looking for names and images of today's mob/terrorists. Please share this information.

The FBI said anyone who witnessed unlawful violent actions may submit information, photos or videos to fbi.gov/USCapitol. Tipsters may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Anyone with information but no digital media to submit may also contact the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I'm blaming the Duggars for climate change. 

Only thinking about their endless use of plastic forks, plates, etc. although they have an industrial dish washer makes my blood boil.

• Upvote 14

Back to Jessa's photo shoot... by any chance is that their new house in the background? I can't think of any reason why someone else's house, out in a field, would be included in any shots by a professional photographer.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

18 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

So they had a west coast photographer fly to Arkansas, releasing tons of CO2 into the atmosphere in the process, when they could just as well have gotten a local photographer? 

I'm blaming the Duggars for climate change. 

Not diminishing climate change at all, but Yakima is currently a hot bed of Covid activity. I live roughly an hour away from that county and it's one of the worst in our state right now.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, ophelia said:

Only thinking about their endless use of plastic forks, plates, etc. although they have an industrial dish washer makes my blood boil.

And don’t they have 2 full, separate kitchens with one of them being a commercial kitchen? There is n excuse for using paper. They had enough hands to wash dishes. Save the difference my ass.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

The asshole who was sitting in Pelosi’s chair, Richard Barnett, is from Gravette, which is about 30 miles northwest of the Duggars. I wonder if they have any connections.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

The mods on the Fundie Snark and Duggar Snark subreddits are discouraging people from submitting reports to the FBI because it breaks their "don't contact the fundies" rule, somehow.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 3
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 11

Screenshot_20210107-162459.thumb.png.7dabea2c21e1ac90df6b0afad1ab6e59.png

Pickles has a source that says all the Duggars have had COVID already, which is what I've been saying for a few months. Here is the whole post.

Edited by indianabones
Hyperlink troubles
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 7

21 hours ago, fluffy said:

This is according to a recent article in The Washington Post. FBI is looking for names and images of today's mob/terrorists. Please share this information.

The FBI said anyone who witnessed unlawful violent actions may submit information, photos or videos to fbi.gov/USCapitol. Tipsters may also call 1-800-CALL-FBI. Anyone with information but no digital media to submit may also contact the FBI at tips.fbi.gov.

I want these domestic terrorists to be brought to justice! People with Auschwitz-shirts and 6MWE (I just learned today what that means ?) make me sick, they need to become a persecuted as they always pretend and claim that they already are. 

The political right becomes more and more aggressive, we also had numerous violent attacks in Germany this past year - including murders and an attempted storming of the parliament. It’s scary on a global scale. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5

7 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Pickles is a real peach. Posting the photo of her source AND calling her racist.

I straight up laughed at that part. She really has no filter!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

And don’t they have 2 full, separate kitchens with one of them being a commercial kitchen? There is n excuse for using paper. They had enough hands to wash dishes. Save the difference my ass.

I believe they have several industrial dishwashers too, those things get a load done in about a minute and a half...

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

On 1/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, Bobology said:

Back to Jessa's photo shoot... by any chance is that their new house in the background? I can't think of any reason why someone else's house, out in a field, would be included in any shots by a professional photographer.

Upon closer inspection, the "house"  looks more like a senior living situation with doors that open  to the outside from the rooms. And there is a vehicle resembling a senior transportation bus by the facility.

I no longer think it is a new house for them or any single-family house. The skills some of you have for ferreting out info from details in photos must have gone to my head... I'll stick to my own strengths now. ?

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

I believe they have several industrial dishwashers too, those things get a load done in about a minute and a half...

But you have to put them in and take them out and put them away and that’s sooo much work!

• Haha 11

On 1/7/2021 at 4:27 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The asshole who was sitting in Pelosi’s chair, Richard Barnett, is from Gravette, which is about 30 miles northwest of the Duggars. I wonder if they have any connections.

Not sure if they know him but the media reported he has been arrested. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

But you have to put them in and take them out and put them away and that’s sooo much work!

Also, did Jesus ever use a dishwasher? Nope. So there you go. Unnecessary! ?

11 minutes ago, frugalitymom said:

Not sure if they know him but the media reported he has been arrested. 

I just saw the news (Shaun King’s Instagram is very informative for quick yet reliable overviews). I’m happy this Barnett guy got arrested - it took the police long enough. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Jesus also turned water into wine and the partook so they're not exactly following his example that closely.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic