IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 40: Acting Like Everything Is Normal in the Middle of a Pandemic

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

This is also being discussed in the Claritin thread.  The IG shots came from a Sun story...of course the Sun pilfered the info and pics from Reddit.

What is interesting about Pickles’ info is the FB post from someone who claims to have been at ‘a large NYE party (250-300 people) at a private home in AR’ that sounds a lot like the TTH. If that is legit, that party was MUCH larger than their typical NYE parties.

My working theory is that this was also a Claritin ‘preception’ since they’re not going to be able to have their typical 1000-plus person wedding. 

I didn't watch the Sun video, but in the group photo with everyone looking up, Justin and Claire aren't in that photo.  I think?  Are they for sure in attendance?

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I didn't watch the Sun video, but in the group photo with everyone looking up, Justin and Claire aren't in that photo.  I think?  Are they for sure in attendance?

The group photo is from Christmas, and the assumption is Claritin spent Christmas in TX.  Claritin weren’t seen in the NYE pics either but they could have been there. We’ll see...they’ve been quiet on their socials, even blabbermouth Hilary.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Carver Bowers has pics and videos up of the party on Instagram. Yes, it looks like it was large. And lasted more than just one evening. The Duggars suck so bad. 

• Upvote 10
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Maybe there was a sneaky Claritin wedding earlier in the day, and they had already gone to their hotel, and this is the afterparty?

A bit of a stretch, but anything's possible.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Maybe there was a sneaky Claritin wedding earlier in the day, and they had already gone to their hotel, and this is the afterparty?

A bit of a stretch, but anything's possible.

No, @Snarkasarus Rex pointed out that was a Christmas photo, not NYE. 

You'd think the guy in the Santa costume would've clued me in, but oblivious me just assumed the photos were all from NYE since that's what the article headline referred to.  I'm obviously not concentrating too hard on this.  I was just pleased that I recognized enough of the folks in the photo to even be aware Justin and Claire weren't in it :pb_lol:

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

No, @Snarkasarus Rex pointed out that was a Christmas photo, not NYE. 

You'd think the guy in the Santa costume would've clued me in, but oblivious me just assumed the photos were all from NYE since that's what the article headline referred to.  I'm obviously not concentrating too hard on this.  I was just pleased that I recognized enough of the folks in the photo to even be aware Justin and Claire weren't in it :pb_lol:

There are pics of the NYE party further down in the Sun article. But as others have mentioned, Reddit broke it. 

• Upvote 2

The fact that,with the exception of Jinger, there’s been complete radio silence from the Duggars about NYE tells you they are up to something. They are probably so arrogant they thought they’d get away with a superspreader party and still keep up the facade with TLC of ‘Duggars during a pandemic’. 
I hope TLC dumps them- properly this time.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Pandemic aside I feel that the last time I have been in such a crowd was some conference in 2019 where I knew like 20 people most. I'm not even an introvert, I like people l, but I feel that having so many guests at my house would drive me insane. I would go out with an excuse (like "oh the dog must go out") and disappear for 20/40min at a time every couple of hours

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

It looks dreadful to me- lots of scruffy people crowded in and entertained by music ministry types with a few Duggars warbling along. Not really something I’d risk catching covid for. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

Remember the Wikstrom family, friends of the Spiveys? Their daughter Claire married Kord Etbauer just before Christmas, with the Duggars and Caldwells (among many others) in attendance. She posted a picture from New Years Eve. I'm almost sure that it's from the very crowded party at the TTH. I assume the Spiveys were also there, but I haven't seen them in any photos so far. 

https://www.instagram.com/mrs_gracie_etbauer/

• Upvote 11

Why are the Duggars more concerned with banning abortion, when they are undoubtedly killing a bunch of people themselves by their insane and reckless behavior? Pro-life my ass.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

I didn't know where to post it, but since is a double tag I figured it belongs here...Screenshot_20210106-185659_Tumblr.thumb.jpg.b471fa8cd08eafeca5b728199a21f70c.jpg

Possible double announcement? There isn't any other possible milestone that could be worth a professional photoshoot right? 

• Upvote 15

That photographer also just did Josie Balka’s announcement shoot, so...

ETA, looks like she’s west coast based, so yeah, I don’t think they’d seek her out just for the usual family photos...

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 11

It seems Joy has done a shoot with her too, just saw on Tumblr that Daria has posted a photo of her with Gideon...Joy can't be pregnant again, right? She has just had Evy, and she isn't Kendra with her super fertility, but at the same time she has just had another photoshoot to announce Evy's birth, so she shouldn't need another family portrait 

Edited by Italiangirl
Finishing my thought before someone calls me again for nothing, argh family...
  • Upvote 5

WTAF.  Almost 4000 people died yesterday.  I spent the holidays away from friends and family, am worried about when I will next see my elderly parents without someone dying, or even if they will die before I can see them again, and these assholes are holding court like it's motherfucking not a pandemic.  I knew they were stupid.  I'm glad that Jill only facetimed them for Christmas and seems to be taking things somewhat more seriously.   With all those people they are certain to have been at least one incubating COVID.  Fuck them.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 10

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I didn't know where to post it, but since is a double tag I figured it belongs here...Screenshot_20210106-185659_Tumblr.thumb.jpg.b471fa8cd08eafeca5b728199a21f70c.jpg

Possible double announcement? There isn't any other possible milestone that could be worth a professional photoshoot right? 

Looks like they are in some kind of warehouse/event. I suppose it could be a studio 

• Upvote 1

She posted Jessa’s shoot the photo of her leaning away from Ben reminds me of Michelle leaning away from Jim bobs bad breath lol 

I know people don’t like commenting on women’s body shape for pregnancy speculations but for me I don’t see any of Jessas normal tells for pregnancy. Her and Jingers face get quite round when pregnant. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

517F7596-9482-45A7-8C6B-FA9CEF3272E5.thumb.png.bc36731fb13537c40a7beb99256240f0.png

Spoiler

5D1286C1-20C7-4678-90D9-6BE9B4260B02.thumb.png.95bd07125728cd455acf74f24f9a7c37.pngEDCF4694-7550-4CD1-8507-55B3FE6F3204.thumb.png.50ac15c8ffef4b3cfa1d7cb274a7b2f5.png517F7596-9482-45A7-8C6B-FA9CEF3272E5.thumb.png.bc36731fb13537c40a7beb99256240f0.png23803C8A-6129-47DA-820E-669E447CC093.thumb.png.711bfeb621bb2cdf6d28851305341f9e.png5D1286C1-20C7-4678-90D9-6BE9B4260B02.thumb.png.95bd07125728cd455acf74f24f9a7c37.pngEDCF4694-7550-4CD1-8507-55B3FE6F3204.thumb.png.50ac15c8ffef4b3cfa1d7cb274a7b2f5.png517F7596-9482-45A7-8C6B-FA9CEF3272E5.thumb.png.bc36731fb13537c40a7beb99256240f0.png23803C8A-6129-47DA-820E-669E447CC093.thumb.png.711bfeb621bb2cdf6d28851305341f9e.png3C03268D-105E-4F51-AEE5-CB7F1B766ADB.thumb.png.833a221c35344ee0522b582558cc4526.png

Also I’m sorry if I stuffed up loading the images. I am shit at it. So shit at it. I fiddled for ages trying to get it right 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

That photographer also just did Josie Balka’s announcement shoot, so...

ETA, looks like she’s west coast based, so yeah, I don’t think they’d seek her out just for the usual family photos...

She's from Yakima, Washington but has been traveling all year like nobody's business.

• Thank You 1

On 12/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, Sops2 said:

Job lot 34  inch waist. 34 inch length.

Did nobody know how to take up a hem on a pair of jeans?

20201221_192550.jpg

Actually they are wearing them appropriately. Longer when standing and shorter when sitting.

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:43 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Carver Bowers has pics and videos up of the party on Instagram. Yes, it looks like it was large. And lasted more than just one evening. The Duggars suck so bad. 

He has videos of himself with the Duggars and himself with the Bontragers at the riots in D. C. Sorry I keep posting about this, but I have zero chill about it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

9 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

He has videos of himself with the Duggars and himself with the Bontragers at the riots in D. C. Sorry I keep posting about this, but I have zero chill about it. 

To clarify, were there Duggars in D.C.? I couldn't pick out any in the videos Carver posted, just Bontragers.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I didn’t see any Duggars. Just the Bowers and Bontrager boys along with their dads.

3 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

To clarify, were there Duggars in D.C.? I couldn't pick out any in the videos Carver posted, just Bontragers.

No, I didn’t spot any. Although I did look. 

• Upvote 5

So they had a west coast photographer fly to Arkansas, releasing tons of CO2 into the atmosphere in the process, when they could just as well have gotten a local photographer? 

I'm blaming the Duggars for climate change. 

• Upvote 11

25 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

No, but the Duggars clearly know these people who were there!  I hope Reddit is paying attention.

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic