IGNORED

President Rejected Trump 50: Patient Zero of the White House Covid Cluster

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Edited by Destiny
  • Thank You 4

Please tell me what doctor in their right mind would perform a medical exam on live TV? Even if he doesn’t loose his medical license, he would effectively killed any credibility he had

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Please tell me what doctor in their right mind would perform a medical exam on live TV? Even if he doesn’t loose his medical license, he would effectively killed any credibility he had

A doctor who is lured by the big money he will be paid, a doctor without scruples, a doctor who is a Trumpette? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Credibility isn't a concern in Drumplandia. And he seems to prefer doctors who are crazy.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

TRUMP- Mentally ill or game player extraordinaire? Which is it? Either way, is he fit to be the POTUS?

• Upvote 12

I love Alexandra Petri's satire: "Hey Trump Fans! The President is BACK and You’re Invited to Attend an Exclusive Masque!"

Spoiler

President Trump is back and he’s choosing a SELECT FEW of his VERY BEST SUPPORTERS from around the Country to join him at a HIGHLY EXCLUSIVE MASQUE. The coronavirus rages outside, but inside, you can join with President Trump, who is feeling more dauntless and sagacious than he ever has, at a ONE-OF-A-KIND INDOOR PARTY!

I know the messaging around masques has been confusing — Trump seemed pretty anti-mask, even when he had just emerged from the hospital. But don’t let that make YOU anti-MASQUE! This masque is not for protecting anyone! It’s an exclusive party in a deeply secluded, crenellated abbey GIRDED WITH GATES OF IRON! Like the wall was supposed to be, but also crenellated! This ball does technically require masks, but only to cover the top part of your face in DELIRIOUS FANCIES SUCH AS THE MADMAN FASHIONS!

Are you up to the challenge?

This masque is going to be LIT! Indeed, it features SEVEN INDOOR ROOMS OF DIFFERENT COLORS, each literally lit through STAINED GLASS by a FIRE in a BRAZIER OF ENORMOUS SIZE! The final room is decked ENTIRELY IN BLACK VELVET, and the stained glass window of that room is red, but GHASTLY IN THE EXTREME! Like the FREE HAT you’ll get if you RSVP right now!

Don’t wait! Time’s a-ticking! As we can tell because in that final chamber of black velvet there is AN IMMENSE CLOCK OF EBONY whose OMINOUS STRIKING, UPON THE HOUR, will start you from your revelry and cast a pall over the WHOLE OCCASION! Basement Joe Biden would NEVER DARE to enter that FINAL ROOM!

Just to be considered for this guest list is a huge honor. Don’t hesitate to attend. You won’t want to miss this GAY AND MAGNIFICENT REVEL in what promise to be DENSELY CROWDED APARTMENTS where we will BID DEFIANCE TO CONTAGION! All the fun and excitement of the Amy Coney Barrett nomination announcement, but with MUCH OF THE BEAUTIFUL, MUCH OF THE WANTON, MUCH OF THE BIZARRE, SOMETHING OF THE TERRIBLE, AND NOT A LITTLE OF THAT WHICH MIGHT HAVE EXCITED DISGUST!

The President can’t wait to get back out on the campaign trail and back at events with supporters, and he can’t think of a better way to kick things off than with this ASSEMBLY of PHANTASMS! There are some who MIGHT THINK HIM MAD! But HIS FOLLOWERS FEEL THAT HE IS NOT! It is NECESSARY to hear and see and touch him to be sure! So RSVP Now!

We don’t know if there’s going to be a buffet, but that seems like it’s generally the vibe.

But wait, did I mention? There may even be a special SURPRISE GUEST at the end of the evening, a MASKED FIGURE WHO HAD ARRESTED THE ATTENTION OF NO SINGLE INDIVIDUAL BEFORE, TALL AND GAUNT, AND SHROUDED IN THE HABILIMENTS OF THE GRAVE! Wow! Wearing a COSTUME that OUT-HERODS HEROD and which I for one am DYING to see! A mummer who will go so far as to ASSUME THE VERY TYPE OF THE RED DEATH! You won’t want to miss it!

But you have to hurry! There are only a FEW SPOTS LEFT! That OMINOUS, ENORMOUS EBONY CLOCK BENEATH THE WINDOW OF BLOOD-RED IS TICKING, and we can’t hold your spot for much longer!

DARKNESS AND DECAY AND THE RED DEATH HELD ILLIMITABLE DOMINION OVER ALL,

Team Trump

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 15

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Credibility isn't a concern in Drumplandia. And he seems to prefer doctors who are crazy.

Will Dr. Ronny Jackson call in during the show to gush over Dear Leader? Is Lee Greenwood going to show up and sing "God Bless the USA"? How long will the audience have to wait to find out who the father of Trump's baby is his test results? 

:roll:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

Will Dr. Ronny Jackson call in during the show to gush over Dear Leader? Is Lee Greenwood going to show up and sing "God Bless the USA"? How long will the audience have to wait to find out who the father of Trump's baby is his test results? 

:roll:

I hate that song its pandering and smarmy. 

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Classy, isn't he?

Ugh! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Murdered by his own words... 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 9

More bad news for Trump.

(thread)

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 11

I really think that out of all the awful things he has done, tax fraud is what will get him in the end. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 11

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I really think that out of all the awful things he has done, tax fraud is what will get him in the end. 

It worked for Al Capone!

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

That is what took down Al Capone

1 minute ago, thoughtful said:

It worked for Al Capone!

Jinx. ❤️ 

• Haha 17

15 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I think so too. 

• Upvote 6

Patient zero superspreader event, part two.

• Disgust 5
  • WTF 6

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

If you go, you deserve to get sick. I feel sorry for the people who they will infect. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

12 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Who the bloody fuck would show up? I’d love to see the WH lawn filled with empty chairs and Dumph standing all alone

14 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Didn’t he say he was going to do a rally tomorrow in Florida?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

Who the bloody fuck would show up? I’d love to see the WH lawn filled with empty chairs and Dumph standing all alone

depends who is invited. If its  his Trumpettes, they will show up along with whatever Republicans are still hanging around him. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Didn’t he say he was going to do a rally tomorrow in Florida?

He's probably too ill to travel. He'll show his orange painted face on the WH balcony (is there a balcony overlooking that lawn?) and wave. Maybe he'll rant a bit, drop an f-bomb or two. Then he'll retreat back inside to suck on the ventilator.

• Upvote 13

54 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I think so too. 

There is one group never to mess around with and that is the IRS. They really don't let this shit go. It is becoming increasingly obvious that he has committed multiple types of tax fraud and the very second he no longer has power I suspect they will bring down the hammer. 

Death and taxes, they always get you in the end. I just hope the IRS gets him before death does. 

• Upvote 21

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

There is one group never to mess around with and that is the IRS. They really don't let this shit go. It is becoming increasingly obvious that he has committed multiple types of tax fraud and the very second he no longer has power I suspect they will bring down the hammer. 

Death and taxes, they always get you in the end. I just hope the IRS gets him before death does. 

Death, taxes and gravity 

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

depends who is invited. If its  his Trumpettes, they will show up along with whatever Republicans are still hanging around him. 

I’m thinking many of his sycophants (looking at you Lindsey) will be there massless and too scared to tell him ‘no’

• Upvote 13

10 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

And Spiro Agnew

Ah yes one of Maryland’s stellar governors 

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic