IGNORED

2020 VP Debate October 7: Kamala Takes On Mother's Boy

GreyhoundFan

Thread for October 7, 2020 VP Debate Discussion. I've laid in supplies.

image.png.5b4140ef049e11f90825b0f69b552219.png

popcorn.PNG.1d68ac8b6afcd41b1b8c90c0fbe1e13c.PNG

• Upvote 9
  • Love 6

Pence is a slimy politician and I have a feeling he will spend this evening slithering out of answering every question while doing his best to appear reasonable. I hope Kamala rips him into tiny, tiny shreds and makes him cry. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Please, I wanna see mama‘s boy and Trump lover cry [emoji1787] Off to bed now but tomorrow I‘m gonna watch the hopefully delicious bits on Twitter [emoji16]

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

LargePopcorn.png.6dbc2f0594de5b6c7c34146d17ad43cd.png

Yeah I’m ready with my own bag of popcorn. 

I hope she makes Mikey cry harder than Brett did after she went to work on him.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I shall watch it tomorrow ,  from this  Breadtuber  https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/BreadTube#NonCompete , and then post it here , in case anyone here might be interested in watching the coverage , and commentary .  He , and his lady friend , already covered the first presidential debates , if anyone wants any indication of what to expect from their broadcast .  

Spoiler

Starting at  2:16 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Pence will have to walk a fine line tonight. Trump is insanely jealous and may be delusional, but is well aware that he didn't exactly get glowing reviews in his debate. If tomorrow the news if filled with discussions about what a wonderful job Pence did and how he acted calm and rational, Trump will lose it. Trump has zero long term thinking skills and will rashly get rid of anyone he views as a threat. If Pence does well tonight there are bound to be journalists discussing how he acted presidential and how he might be a contender for 2024. 

Pence has lasted this long around Trump because he knows how to be bland and unthreatening, he can't do too well tonight, especially coming after Trump's disaster of a debate, or Trump will start thinking earnestly about replacing him. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Two minutes in he at least sounds saner than Trump.  Never thought a sleazy politician would look reassuring to me.  Of course, if he looks too good that will make Trump fire him.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

When he was yammering about how Dumpy spearheaded "the greatest mobilization since WWII" to respond to Covid, Kamala looked like she wanted to say, "are you stupid or are you stupid?"

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 5

My favorite singer/songwriter is streaming right now so I will have to go by all you guys and my Facebook peeps to know what happens. 

• Upvote 1

Gosh f**king darnit, the moderator is NOT CONTROLLING PENCE.  She needs to cut the mic or sharply tell him to STOP.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

Gosh f**king darnit, the moderator is NOT CONTROLLING PENCE.  She needs to cut the mic or sharply tell him to STOP.  

What she needs is a gavel. A really big one.

Pence just said to Harris, "Stop playing politics with people's lives."

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Howl said:

And keep him on topic!! He is evading. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

I'd like to slap those rolling eyes right out of his head.

I agree:

image.png.b54d8ebcd1ac6052fa269ea64edc1651.png

"Mr. Vice President, I'm speaking". The moderator needs to step in.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Why are his eyes so red and squinty? Does Covid affect the the mucous membranes of the eyes? I Keep waiting for Harris to scream, “bullshit!”

• Haha 8
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Pence is a slimeball. 

He lies just like his boss. I wish they would turn off his mike and not let him keep talking. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Why are his eyes so red and squinty? Does Covid affect the the mucous membranes of the eyes? I Keep waiting for Harris to scream, “bullshit!”

image.png.ea4de2981b01d8707bf24caa685fd862.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

I just turned off the TV.  Susan Page is incompetent as a moderator.  Pence is an epic asshole and and then I found this, and I'm totally in agreement. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, LeftCoastLurker said:

Just can’t watch. Why can’t these moderators keep control!

How hard is it to cut a mike?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

I can't stand him.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3