IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 14: What Happens When Tammy Faye & A Zombie Have a Love Child?

nelliebelle1197

She probably has fillers in her cheeks. Maybe it’s something different that goes into cheeks but she doesn’t have nearly enough wrinkles as she should based on her age so I agree she’s had a lot of stuff done to her face. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, Alisamer said:

It seems like it would be especially horrific based on their food issues. I imagine lots of special requests, shared meals, asking for half of it to be boxed up before even bringing it out, and then lots of messy nearly-full plates left at the end.

On the bright side, they can get away with serving miniature portions, and if the waiter mixes up the order it's not a cause for complaint, it's a sign from God not to eat.

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3

In the 2nd photo Joe is --  "Oh why. Why dear Rufus. Why did I  marry this nutcase? What was I thinking?  If I blink twice people will know I need help."

In the 4th photo Joe looks positively furious --  "Get that effing camera out of my effing face. Before I punch you in your effing throat, you effing idiot."

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, Blue said:

Gotta love the kid in the video with his arms crossed while everyone else is waving their arms

Sort of reminds me of this story . {   https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/august-landmesser-1936/  , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Landmesser } 

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

In the 2nd photo Joe is --  "Oh why. Why dear Rufus. Why did I  marry this nutcase? What was I thinking?  If I blink twice people will know I need help."

In the 4th photo Joe looks positively furious --  "Get that effing camera out of my effing face. Before I punch you in your effing throat, you effing idiot."

Yes.  He looks angry a good bit of the time.  At one point, he's standing with Gwen and glaring.  He's holding her hand with his left hand and his right hand is clenched.  Body language gives him away.

I probably spent too much time watching this video.  It finally dawned on me that Gwen has to have Joe by her side a lot of the time and holding her hand.  The reason is, she's afraid of falling off her shoes.  She even mentions, at one point, that she doesn't want to fall.  Joe starts to joke and say he would just fall with her and she corrects him and says that he's supposed to catch her.  If she didn't insist on the ridiculous platform shoes, she wouldn't need her Tarzan boytoy.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

^^^why why why did she leave the house with that hair?  I know that this is Gwen we are talking about, but dang, that hair looks ridiculous.  Truly silly.  
Really, does she look in the mirror and think, “looks good” !?!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

It's the unblended brown lip liner than really gets me. Was she going for a watered down '90s chola look deliberately?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

The devos are back and we're back in the middle of thread 8. https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32495-gwen-shamblin-8-not-smart-enough-to-think/?do=findComment&comment=1806120

We learn that true love is eternal but storm damage from the wind is only temporary. Not to worry, I'm sure those trees temporarily residing on your roof will be back on their roots tomorrow. .

You think that RF members are allowed to eat those tree cones?

kuva.png.336667ac1ca21cee6b412c620c18449f.png

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

On September 29, 2020 at 9:52 PM, thoughtful said:

653490389_AngryJoeLaracaptioned.jpg.dd709b64d270f3aef0993245660643e4.jpg

Perhaps Joe thinks he's the Michael Corleone of RF. Can you imagine? Gwen and Joe, all day, everyday, trying to one up each other and prove who has the bigger balls.......?✈️?

• Haha 8

I want to know how much Gwen pays for that hair. Any amount of money is too much.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

On 9/27/2020 at 3:38 PM, IsGwen4Real said:

Longtime lurker, first time poster here. There were a BUNCH of them at the local Mexican restaurant Saturday evening. The restaurant is right up the road from Remnant. It looks like they had just left some event. They were all wearing white and beige.

mi pobre gente. I wonder if they even tip. They probably just invite the Mexicana servers to "BIble Study."

On 9/29/2020 at 7:27 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

image.png.b91ce1eda3cfd9aa0a148a7bea348f23.png

This screenshot by  @Xan - this is awesome! Gwens ghastly white face and Medusa hair. Then her eyes looking like black holes trying to hypnotize her followers to keep following her. She is trying so hard to look young but her crepe skin on her arms near the elbows show her age. 

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Looks like Gwen had a bit too much Diet Coke.  Yeah, that's what it is. Diet Coke.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I want to know how much Gwen pays for that hair. Any amount of money is too much.

Trump got a 70k tax writeoff for his, so Gwen is at least doing better than that. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10

On 9/30/2020 at 6:05 AM, Ozlsn said:

Tarzan hungry!! Must eat!!!

Seriously though he looks hangry to me.

I thought the photo was a fake.  Dang! Gwen must be going blind.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Well it is Feast of Harvest in "Gwenland".  I am noticing the crowd is down from the past but no social distancing and few masks.  I am firmly convinced that the dates of her "festivals" have nothing to do with the Jewish calendar as it does with the Farmer's Almanac as there is almost always a full moon during her event.  She always brags how God is shining down and blessing them.  Based on pictures there was a bit of change to the regular protocol with a big gathering at Gwen's of out oft owners and newbies on Thursday and instead having a churchwide bonfire at the church.

I always find the clothing choices interesting as Gwen has outlandish color selections such as Gwen Gold and Joe Jade (obviously made up names by me).  Just seeing lots of basic brown.  I never understood why people so willingly spent money and time buying all the clothes for this event.  I remember my first few events after I joined I made detailed list with each event and activity and what to wear even down to my jewelry.  Thinking about it now it sounds, and was, crazy.  

I also find it odd that Tedd Anger's mom Carol, one of Remnant's chief "experienced" leaders as chosen to vacation this week on the east coast.  While Tedd's dad never bought what Gwen was selling he did move to Brentwood to be close to the family and is friends with many Remnant members for Carol to miss an event as big as FOH is weird and brings up questions.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

On 9/29/2020 at 11:38 AM, Giraffe said:

She probably has fillers in her cheeks. Maybe it’s something different that goes into cheeks but she doesn’t have nearly enough wrinkles as she should based on her age so I agree she’s had a lot of stuff done to her face. 

When Gwen got married she "went away' for several weeks and the rumor is she had extensive plastic surgery.  It's obvious she had her boobs done and several close to those in the know say she had her eyes done, forehead tightened and check implants.  It is well know in the church that one of her members that is a nurse practitioner does botox and fillers for her on a regular basis, as well as, other leaders in the church

• Thank You 14

Today in GwenShamblinBlahBlah.com we learn that energy tools are commanding, whatever that means, and that doctors  could heal you better if they did nothing but love you. 

Spoiler

True Love Heals

October 05, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

Why is True Love more influential than any energy source, more commanding than any energy tool? Because its destination is the heart of man. All other energy sources have an outlet or destination to machines or gears. The prevailing winds have a purpose to water and clean the Earth and distribute seeds so that the Earth is filled with vegetation, seed-bearing plants and trees for fruit as created by God on the third day.  But the purpose of the selection of love is to move and fill up the spiritual soul and heart. Both man and animal, indeed all living things, respond to the power of love. It moves mountains of hate and bitterness out of the Kingdom of God—spirits leave and then the gentle, meek and mild are left behind. Love is the most formidable force—it is still felt somewhat like the wind, but instead of externally it is felt primarily internally because it resides in the heart. It has the power to heal the internal and mental illnesses and pains. It has healed more than any form of medicine. If only we had hospitals that only administered True Love—if that was all they had to offer, and it was True, Genuine Love—more progress would be achieved for the sick and diseased and those possessed than any infirmary with the highest medically advanced services, yet administered with obligation. True Love nurtures and heals.

If you get a heart attack do you want the first responders to be ready with the defibrillator or tell you that they love you? If you got in an accident and are bleeding badly do you want your wounds sutured or do you want to feel loved? If you get breathing difficulties and you are turning blue do you prefer to get extra oxygen or somebody to hold your hand and tell you that you're worthy of love? If you get anaphylaxia do you want the hospital to administer Epipen or speak to you lovingly and kindly?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

Oh em gee, Oh em gee. So, reading about Amy Barrett, and finding out that people were paired up at the leader's house.

Insider accounts by former members who are now critical of the organization suggest that the group has “well-developed courtship and marriage traditions” which are closely followed. One critic, former member Adrian Reimers, has said in writings about his experience that people who are in the community do not usually date until the matter has been prayed upon by an individual’s “head” – or spiritual leader – who helps make decisions about whether a couple ought to get married.

Of course, I thought of Remnant!

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic