IGNORED

M Is For Mama 8: She Really Is Awful

nelliebelle1197

"Shiloh is .... less helpful."  He's not even 2 yet!! She's had how many kids and she still thinks a child less than 2 should be helpful. 

What she said about the twins "I haven't had babies this tiny to snuggle in forever."  I have no idea about her previous babies and how big they were. My guess is that the older singletons were big babies especially since if I remember correctly Abbie loves going on over her due date and giving birth at 41/42 weeks. So the babies like Shiloh have been big. What she's talking about here is that she loves the twins were small at birth and that makes her happy. I hope none of her bigger babies are sad about that. 

I've met over people that prefer smaller babies. This fundie-lite woman I know has a whole bunch of kids. One of them was a lot smaller than the rest of them and she seemed to favor this baby. (There were other reasons too.)  

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, bea said:

I see people already saw this. Poor Shiloh.
df0050c2d9d4ac94fcc16740d6710fbe.jpg

Was just coming to post about this. And there's multiple videos in these stories of one twin crying while she films and captions how cute they are. What was it she said a little while ago about not letting your kids hear negative things you think about them? ?

• Upvote 7
  • Angry 5
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1

Poor Shiloh. I hope her mother comes to take him home with her and gives him some attention. 

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

"Shiloh is .... less helpful."  He's not even 2 yet!! She's had how many kids and she still thinks a child less than 2 should be helpful. 

What she said about the twins "I haven't had babies this tiny to snuggle in forever."  I have no idea about her previous babies and how big they were. My guess is that the older singletons were big babies especially since if I remember correctly Abbie loves going on over her due date and giving birth at 41/42 weeks. So the babies like Shiloh have been big. What she's talking about here is that she loves the twins were small at birth and that makes her happy. I hope none of her bigger babies are sad about that. 

I've met over people that prefer smaller babies. This fundie-lite woman I know has a whole bunch of kids. One of them was a lot smaller than the rest of them and she seemed to favor this baby. (There were other reasons too.)  

Full confession: small babies scare the shit out of me. We grow big babies in my family so it’s what I’m used to. Years ago, a friend had a small but full term baby and I was too nervous to hold her. My friend was shoving her at me so I eventually accepted. I was just so nervous I would harm her somehow. Of course everything was fine. But I didn’t enjoy it because I was too nervous about it. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, EmiSue said:

And there's multiple videos in these stories of one twin crying while she films and captions how cute they are.

I honestly don't know how she keeps filming. Even now I hear a baby cry and my immediate reaction is to stop and want to pick them up.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 15

Just now, Ozlsn said:

I honestly don't know how she keeps filming. Even now I hear a baby cry and my immediate reaction is to stop and want to pick them up.

I can ignore someone else’s baby crying.  I stupidly assumed I would be like that when I had a baby. Nope. I don’t know if it’s motherly instinct or what. But I could not stand the sound of my kids crying and felt the overwhelming urge to fix whatever was wrong. Immediately. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

I never let mine cry. Crying is how babies and young children communicate their needs. How do you just ignore that?  Of course, only the super mother of 10...

ETA- ignoring kids is how she handles any time she has to parent solo. She can have kid after kid because she spends most of her time ignoring them and their needs.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

I feel so so sorry for Shiloh. He is a little boy who seems to be totally (naturally!) overwhelmed by the fact that there are two younger siblings now and nobody seems to take care of him. Abbie is such a cold hearted b*** and I hope that there are no more kids.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 11

9 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Abbie sleeptrain her kids. Soon, those twins will be also left alone crying until sleep.

For Abbie, Theo is a forgotten child. Honor is bad and Shiloh is worse. Twins are (relatively) beloved now, but they will be a couple of noisy boring boys very soon. Apart from the 2 olders, I don't think Abbie likes boys at all (not that she is great with girls, but she said she wanted more girls and having boys surely makes her feel frustrated).

Sorry for my negative message, but what a sad life for all those children! Incredible!

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 4

Abbie tries to give the impression of supermom when she films her crying children or talks humorously about their meltdowns. She wants to appear as a cool, level-headed, go-with-the-flow mom that isn’t bothered by the chaos around her. That, she just keeps going, no matter how rough it is. Because #hardisnotthesameasbad. That she is handling it like an “pro” and not overly worried or concerned about the kids, because she’s in control and everything and everybody is fine. Sadly, for those of us here, we see her for what she really is: a selfish, humble-bragging, martyr mom that hates her kids. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 3

14 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I never let mine cry. Crying is how babies and young children communicate their needs. How do you just ignore that?  Of course, only the super mother of 10...

ETA- ignoring kids is how she handles any time she has to parent solo. She can have kid after kid because she spends most of her time ignoring them and their needs.

Devil's advocate here. Twins are different. While I didn't believe in leaving babies to cry I found that sometimes I have to. I can't change two diapers at the same time, I can't bathe two babies safely at the same time, etc. Sometimes one has to be safe and wait in the playpen even when they are upset. 

... ok, sitting down now. My soapbox is getting a lot of use in this thread ?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 7

6 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Devil's advocate here. Twins are different. While I didn't believe in leaving babies to cry I found that sometimes I have to. I can't change two diapers at the same time, I can't bathe two babies safely at the same time, etc. Sometimes one has to be safe and wait in the playpen even when they are upset. 

I don’t have twins but I totally agree. What’s terrible about this situation is that even if they weren’t twins, she would be ignoring Shiloh. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

Absolutely agree. My complaint with Abbie is that she's letting one twin cry while she's filming, not while she's tending to the other twin or to one of her older kids. If she clearly had her hands full and one was crying, that's just reality with more than one kid. But Abbie's priorities are all out of whack. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 12

29 minutes ago, Zommom said:

Looks like another vacation is in her near future. Why can’t she just stay home and keep herself and everyone else safe? 

Because she doesn’t like her life. She reminds me of Zoo more and more with each post. Zoo is constantly trying to distract herself from her unhappy life. So is Braggie. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

3 vacations in 2 1/2 months.  During a pandemic.  They are travelling while the daily cases are skyrocketing.  She's taking newborn babies on a vacation during a pandemic.  I swear to god she is dumber than a box of rocks.  I can't believe Shaun goes along with this shit.  He's proving to be as stupid and selfish as she is.  

And we're back to Sunday pictures where Braggie is NEVER holding her newest baby(ies).  I suppose the new twins should get used to being held by their siblings, pretty soon it's where they'll always be, just like Shiloh.  

I'll get some good cross stitching in today - because she makes me want to stab things repeatedly. :censored:

• Upvote 14
  • Disgust 4

I am going to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area in three weeks. Our family has been home, safe, not traveling, not visiting with friends or family. This was a highly analyzed decision, and I’m still nervous about going. If she’s there at the same time I guess I probably won’t see her because we will mostly be at our cabin! My kids are 9 & 11 and they are far more cautious and aware of Covid risk than these fools could ever hope to be. 

• Upvote 10

Adding...I've been a patient at psych hospitals twice, and I swear I will never EVER go back.

But if I had to ride in a van with 10 kids including 5 under 5 for 12 hours...I'd probably have to be involuntarily committed.  :wtsf:

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

She also posted in her stories that all the sold puppies are gone. I believe they're not quite 7 weeks now? Also there's no way she did any genetic testing on Ruby. And who knows who the stud was, but if they were willing to work with Braggie, and especially if they were the same one she bred Ruby with the first time when she was too young, then I don't have high hopes for their quality either. So we have a bunch of possibly maladjusted dogs who may or may not be genetically predisposed to who knows what being sold to people willing to overlook all these massive red flags. Also how likely is it that Braggie gets her dogs vaccinated?

I'm not predicting a great future for these dogs.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 7
  • Sad 14

I can guarantee Braggie will treat her kids exactly like those dogs. She will get rid of them ASAP. She will graduate all of them early and get them jobs or college as soon as possible. She already makes them parents to her other children as soon as possible. Again she reminds me of Zoo.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Abbie is a fucking appalling mother. She clearly thinks that she’s being “real” and “relatable” but she’s really not. I cannot believe people are supporting and encouraging her!! 

• Upvote 8

I imagine all the people who bought the dogs are just like Braggie...stupid, reckless, selfish and uninformed about proper dog care.  Not to mention the utter redundancy and uselessness of breeding dogs in East Texas when ALL THE FUCKING SHELTERS AND RESCUES ARE ALWAYS FULL.  

• Upvote 11
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

I imagine all the people who bought the dogs are just like Braggie...stupid, reckless, selfish and uninformed about proper dog care.  Not to mention the utter redundancy and uselessness of breeding dogs in East Texas when ALL THE FUCKING SHELTERS AND RESCUES ARE ALWAYS FULL.  

At least one of those puppies will end up rehomed or in a shelter. Narcissistic jerks like Braggie will give those pups to anyone who will pay. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least one of those puppies will end up rehomed or in a shelter. Narcissistic jerks like Braggie will give those pups to anyone who will pay. 

Any responsible dog owner would run far away from braggie.

I'm doubtful of how much research the new owners have done into owning beagles beyond beagles are cute. They're also really loud and annoying, love to dig up your yard and destroy your furniture, and are not the easiest to train. And that's before the possible behavior problems from being removed from their mother and siblings too early.

• Upvote 14

On 10/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, SassyPants said:

Baby A (my granddaughter) is 3 1/2 months old. If she squeaks, someone is picking her up. We're trying to not pick her up if she's not completely awake in hopes that she'll go back to sleep. It's HARD!! We're all so used to picking her up at the first squeak. She spends her day between mommy, daddy, grandma, sissy, bouncy chair, and gym. The great part is that she's the happiest baby you'll ever meet! She is a smiley, giggly, happy girl. Oh and did I mention GORGEOUS?? 

I wish Braggie's kids got 1/10 the attention Baby A gets. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 13

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic