IGNORED

M Is For Mama 8: She Really Is Awful

nelliebelle1197

55 minutes ago, katilac said:

Heh, probably. 

The boys in this article don't look that identical! 

I went to school with identical twins that literally everyone could tell apart. No one mixed them up because they looked so different. It was mostly their teeth that were very different. It’s interesting how different identical twins can look. 

• Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I went to school with identical twins that literally everyone could tell apart. No one mixed them up because they looked so different. It was mostly their teeth that were very different. It’s interesting how different identical twins can look. 

True—and sometimes twins that *look* identical are in fact fraternal twins with a strong family resemblance.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Hane said:

True—and sometimes twins that *look* identical are in fact fraternal twins with a strong family resemblance.

I know two brothers born a decade apart. They are identical to each other! It’s crazy. If they had been born fraternal twins, no one would have believed it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know two brothers born a decade apart. They are identical to each other! It’s crazy. If they had been born fraternal twins, no one would have believed it. 

There’s a pic of Ex-Mr.-Hane #2 and his two brothers as toddlers. They were born in a period of three years: August 21, August 20, and September something. They look like three pics of the same kid at different ages, photoshopped together. (When his mother left the hospital with the last one, the nurse asked, “See you next year?” and she replied, “Not if I can help it!”)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 14

I know a pair of fraternal twins who don't even look like sisters to most people! It's strange how genetics work out - my cousins who are siblings didn't look like they even belonged to the same family as kids, the boy was pale with blonde hair and blue eyes, the girl has more olive skin and tans easily, and has black hair and brown eyes. 

My sisters and I often get mistaken for twins (or triplets, if we're all together). I don't think we look that much alike, but apparently to others we do! 

• Upvote 3

There's been some comments about Abbie's less than stellar attitude towards Shiloh around here lately. Today Abbie addresses those comments by giving him a chance to pose next to her new toys, I mean twins.

She laments the fact that the poor little guy is less helpful than Shaun. Shiloh, a baby who should have little to no expectations placed upon him, is less helpful than the only other adult in the home. She shares more of his acting out behavior and reassures us that its ok because it doesn't drive her "bat nuts" crazy anymore. Spoiler: its not ok. Abbie is incapable of recognizing that this isn't about her ability to hit ignore and coast. This is about Shiloh needing more love and attention from his mother and not a parent-sibling. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-10-22-12-49-48.png.151bcda9db02cbcf731dbc366c0e8c47.pngScreenshot_2020-10-22-12-50-01.png.c08b7fa3384f4d5f7c137e4f540ed168.pngScreenshot_2020-10-22-12-50-08.png.ec28512c050451277eef142c3b249626.png

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 8
  • I Agree 3

I feel so sorry for Shiloh because he’s probably gotten the least attention out of any of them so far. Her first few probably got a decent amount of attention. But Shiloh is number 8 and has been pushed off on Ezra since right after he was born. He got way less attention while she was pregnant because she had such a difficult pregnancy. And now he likely gets almost zero attention from Braggie since the twins were born. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 7
  • I Agree 5

She "hasn't had babies this tiny to snuggle in forever" - how old is Shiloh again??  

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And now he likely gets almost zero attention from Braggie since the twins were born. 

Except negative attention ("don't dig in the plant dirt", "don't play with the fork near the babies", "don't pick up the babies" "don't pee on the rug" etc.) - does he get any positive attention at all? Does she read him stories? Praise him for being careful? Praise him at all?

If he's not getting positive attention he'll keep doing things he knows will get a reaction, because it's the only attention he gets.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 4

It’s such a foreign concept to her to spend all day involved in her children’s life that she felt it was significant enough to post about it, as if she’s a...you guessed it...A MOMMY MARTYR! I’m sad for Shiloh, but also glad she is showing what a shit show her life is when she is the acting parent. No wonder she passes the buck and spends her time galavanting around, decorating, exercising, and pampering herself. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1

Jeez, those photos of Shiloh with the newborns make me nervous. I know Braggie is right there, but toddlers are so ungainly sometimes, and his knee is SO close to their heads. Maybe Abbie should mentally/physically stimulate Shiloh, who is STILL A BABY, JFC, and he won't dig in her plant with silverware and do other "busy" things on his own. I want to take that poor little guy outside and let him run around and scream his head off for a little while. He clearly has too much cooped-up energy.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

She "hasn't had babies this tiny to snuggle in forever" - how old is Shiloh again??  

His birthday is February so 20 months I think?

• Sad 6

35 minutes ago, mysweetetc said:

Jeez, those photos of Shiloh with the newborns make me nervous. I know Braggie is right there, but toddlers are so ungainly sometimes, and his knee is SO close to their heads. Maybe Abbie should mentally/physically stimulate Shiloh, who is STILL A BABY, JFC, and he won't dig in her plant with silverware and do other "busy" things on his own. I want to take that poor little guy outside and let him run around and scream his head off for a little while. He clearly has too much cooped-up energy.

I know, right? It's as though she doesn't know what typical toddler behavior is. It's Shiloh's (developmental) job to explore, touch, experiment with things, etc. I would have let him dig with the fork outside or made a "digging box" for him inside. Abbie is so "out with the old, in with the new" when it comes to her kids.

• Upvote 13
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

The only thing kid related activity that she enjoys is them doing things for her: babysitting for more date nights, cooking her meals, cleaning of bathrooms, older kids entertaining the younger kids, kids folding laundry. Fodder for her blog and nothing more.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

She said in her stories today they have "one girl puppy left."  Does that mean one not spoken for?  Or that they did, in fact, do what they shouldn't have and sold those pups away before they were 8 weeks old? 

:censored:

She is so fucking selfish and infuriating.  GAAAAAAHHHHH.

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 3
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 4

20 hours ago, mysweetetc said:

Jeez, those photos of Shiloh with the newborns make me nervous. I know Braggie is right there, but toddlers are so ungainly sometimes, and his knee is SO close to their heads.  

That knee! That's exactly what I was going to post. 

And ha-ha-ha funny and relatable post about jumping up from peeing . . . NO. The 20-month-old should not have been left alone with the tiny twins, period. You know he goes for them, why didn't you take him to the bathroom with you? Parents of 3 kids under 2 don't get to pee alone when they don't have backup. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

6 minutes ago, katilac said:

And ha-ha-ha funny and relatable post about jumping up from peeing . . . NO. The 20-month-old should not have been left alone with the tiny twins, period. You know he goes for them, why didn't you take him to the bathroom with you? Parents of 3 kids under 2 don't get to pee alone when they don't have backup. 

Why are fundies so void of most basic safety measures?  WHY? Why do so many Republicans also lean that way when it comes to safety? *cough refusing to wear masks* Why are all fundies and most republicans staunchly, at least verbally, PRO-life?  They obviously are not overly protective of any life beyond the life of a non-independently viable fetus. The aforementioned scenario makes me staby. It literally makes zero sense, and yet totally explains religious, conservative, fundies supporting Trump. It drives my nucking futs.

PROTECT YOUR BLESSINGS, YOU CRETINS!

• Upvote 16

5 hours ago, katilac said:

So... I gotta admit, this I'm not going after her for. It's easy to think you can slip away long enough to pee if everyone seems content and/or involved in what they're doing, especially with newborn-baby brain fog. The first time you have to jump up, at least. 

• Upvote 1

Well y'all, there's nothing to worry about.  God grew Braggie's zinnias back and she voted for Trump, so everything is going to be A-OK!!!

:puke-front:

My irony meter exploded from her statement that she is ensuring the continuation of our republic with her vote.  By voting for a fascist?  How does that work exactly?

All her fucking leghumpers are as disgusting as she is.  Raving hypocrites, the lot of them.  Please please PLEASE universe, let Biden win so these ninnies will positively lose their shit.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 4
  • I Agree 5

47 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Well y'all, there's nothing to worry about.  God grew Braggie's zinnias back and she voted for Trump, so everything is going to be A-OK!!!

:puke-front:

My irony meter exploded from her statement that she is ensuring the continuation of our republic with her vote.  By voting for a fascist?  How does that work exactly?

All her fucking leghumpers are as disgusting as she is.  Raving hypocrites, the lot of them.  Please please PLEASE universe, let Biden win so these ninnies will positively lose their shit.

Every time one of these assholes brag about voting for trump, I cross my fingers a little harder that he will lose and I can sit smugly while they pout and throw fits like toddlers.

ETA: yes, I know it’s petty. However I won’t say shit to any actual trump voters. I won’t rub it in their face. But I will sit smugly. ?

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

Trump can be pro life ? and even appoint pro life justices, because people like Trump will always have the ability to safely terminate an unwanted pregnancy. Abbie’s just attempting to push buttons with her political comments. She should be far more concerned for safety caring for all those lives that she has personally added to society.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

22 hours ago, katilac said:

Parents of 3 kids under 2 don't get to pee alone when they don't have backup. 

Or, be a smart parent and invest in a playpen for moments like that. I wouldn’t let my toddler around my newborn without me right there. Ever. And, I’m not a helicopter parent. I just know how curious and dangerous toddlers can be.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Ugg, today’s IG. And yes, a direct quote, “peaceful twins with a side of Shiloh craziness, pretty much everyone’s theme song these days.”

Shiloh is a needy toddler, and not someone to be perched on a high bar stool, unattended, to eat out of a box of cereal (visions of Jordyn Duggar as a toddler dancing through my head). I hate how these prolific reproducers treat their kids beyond the latest baby. Hate it. It is irresponsible and disrespectful to the kids you already have.

Please stop calling yourself pro life. Far as I can tell, the vast majority of these folks simply ignore anyone beyond the latest baby. 

I can’t even imagine living in a madhouse like Abbie’s; with a lunatic mother and a fairly absent father. 

18 minutes ago, Zommom said:

Or, be a smart parent and invest in a playpen for moments like that. I wouldn’t let my toddler around my newborn without me right there. Ever. And, I’m not a helicopter parent. I just know how curious and dangerous toddlers can be.

I left my then 3 YO playing while her NB brother sleep in an adjacent baby bed on the floor, in our sunken family room while I ran to the bathroom. And in that time, she picked him up, walked up the step and through the house to the master bathroom. She claimed that he was crying, which he was by the time she handed him to me. First and last time I left him at her level. And this was a calm, 3 YO not a younger toddler living in a combined zoo and circus.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic