Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• Bethella

• Aine

• Bluebirdbluebell

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We keep track so they don't have to.

Dama from TheGradFam channel on youtube is pregnant again. They are Romanian Orthodox, so not the usual fundies we discuss here, but they have talked about how they dont use any form of birth control

I would never call an unassisted birth bad ass and brave. It’s stupid and dangerous.

Posted Images

indianabones
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Courtney Collingsworth Blair had Wellington Henry Blair on 12-20.

I read this and thought she'd had a secret pregnancy that she'd used her adoption to distract from or something and was SHOCKED... but then I realized you meant her sister Brooklyn 😆

If I named my kid Wellington you can be sure my family would call him Beef/Beefy as a nickname.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, indianabones said:

I read this and thought she'd had a secret pregnancy that she'd used her adoption to distract from or something and was SHOCKED... but then I realized you meant her sister Brooklyn 😆

If I named my kid Wellington you can be sure my family would call him Beef/Beefy as a nickname.

Whoops! You are right. I meant her sister Brooklyn. Courtney is the one adopting. 

• Upvote 2
smittykins
2 hours ago, indianabones said:

There’s an MLB catcher named Wellington Castillo, and his nickname is Beef.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
Bethella

We’ll be moving to a new thread in the next day or two. Any wonderful ideas for thread titles? 

Katzchen24
57 minutes ago, Bethella said:

We’ll be moving to a new thread in the next day or two. Any wonderful ideas for thread titles? 

The Clone Wars

Edited by Katzchen24
Because I forgot to quote the request.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 23
Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Creating Stepford Children.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

By the way its the time of the year for the annual prediction thread. Does someone remember in what subforum it usually is? i cant find it. Maybe i can create it myself but i am unsure where it should go.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
Bethella
4 hours ago, llucie said:

By the way its the time of the year for the annual prediction thread. Does someone remember in what subforum it usually is? i cant find it. Maybe i can create it myself but i am unsure where it should go.

Here's last year's thread. @SunnySideUp usually handles the list but she hasn't logged in since November 4. 

• Thank You 1
petrushka
21 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Here's last year's thread. @SunnySideUp usually handles the list but she hasn't logged in since November 4. 

The predictions are one of my favorite threads.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
17 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

We keep track so they don't have to.

This is brilliant. I concede. You have my vote! 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 10:54 PM, petrushka said:

The predictions are one of my favorite threads.

Mine too! I went ahead and created it:

• Thank You 6
justmy2cents
1 hour ago, llucie said:

Mine too! I went ahead and created it:

Can we move this thread to quiverfull of Snark? That’s where it usually is and more people would see it. 
Also @SunnySideUp usually does a list of the guesses to see who got things right. A Herculean effort. I’m not volunteering though. 😁

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Can we move this thread to quiverfull of Snark? That’s where it usually is and more people would see it. 
Also @SunnySideUp usually does a list of the guesses to see who got things right. A Herculean effort. I’m not volunteering though. 😁

I asked were to create it and was told that was the place...i hope the moderators can move it then. I did a list of all the guesses already, and yes it took me 3 days haha

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
Bethella
4 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The thread does include the list of things people got right and it's in the same location as the last prediction thread.

• Upvote 1
justmy2cents
6 minutes ago, llucie said:

I asked were to create it and was told that was the place...i hope the moderators can move it then. I did a list of all the guesses already, and yes it took me 3 days haha

I see now. I guess I looked too quickly and thought they were your guesses 😂

7 minutes ago, Bethella said:

The thread does include the list of things people got right and it's in the same location as the last prediction thread.

Oh, I thought it was moved there after all the guesses went in. Ok then.

• Upvote 2
Bethella
3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Oh, I thought it was moved there after all the guesses went in. Ok then.

It might have been moved, I'm just going by where it is currently.

• Upvote 1
Triplet3

Thanks @llucie

I hope it gets moved to QoS because more people will see it there and the last one was definitely there when guesses were coming in.

Edited by Triplet3
Edit: Never mind, I just noticed it is in QoS now...
  • Upvote 1
  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic